OtakuBoards

If you had a Time Machine.........?

Fall

Guest liver_an_cheese
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]If you had a choice of travelling back in time, what era or time would you go to? I'd go to the Medaeval Times or the Roman Empire. What would you go too?

And what would you be? I'd be a swordsman for the Medaeval Times and I'd be a Spartan Warrior for the Roman Empire......................that'd be cool..........hehe.........:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

yesh, i'd too go back in the times of the great roman empire. i'd get close to the emperor, right before he was to be assassinated and i'd do it! a-ha-ha! no, really... i wouldn't... but it's fun thinking about it. i'd go back in time to the day i first met ----- and slap myself and tell myself to act more nice to him and not act like an imbecile. it wouldn't really affect me because i'd love it if i met myself. anyway, after that i'd break up a certain couple that would have been dating back then, and injure one of them. then i'd check a year or two later to see if that worked then if it didn't i'd go back and try something else until i've molded my one perfect future that i've wanted for all of my life. that and i'd spend some time with my grandfather to really get to know him before he died without letting him know that i was me. then i'd stop myself from playing with the ouija board, if i still did after doing all of that, and i'd stop myself from ever fooling around with tony and wayne, boy they bring back a lot of regrets... and i'd let the me back in seventh grade know that no matter what you do, you're still going to end up with very little friends and no real friends so who gives a damn? and i'd make myself stop hanging out with the losers i did hang out with and i'd become a recluse because NOBODY IS WORTH MY TIME!!! but they get it anyway.

yesh, i know. i've got issues. it's a psychological ordeal that was bestowed upon me as a child. my parents caused it to happen and i let it happen. my therapist says that everything will work out but what the **** does she know? she's getting paid to tell me that! morons. complete morons. yesh, i know, i'm full of hate. i'm trying to expell some of it now so excuse my venting here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I'd be a Spartan Warrior for the Roman Empire[/B][/QUOTE]
Sparta wasn't around any longer at the time of the Roman Empire.

I would also go back to fuedal Japan. I'd like to meet Kenshin, and perhaps battle him...

-Justin

[SIZE=1]Hmm... actully... time travel seriously messes up the threads of time... say you go back and give the indians guns to fight the english coming over and then the english all die. There would be no Amercian people in america... time travel is risky stuff... both ways.[/SIZE]

eh, I'm not sure where I'd want to go................

what I don't get is all of you people wanting to go back to medieval times!! It wasn't just fighting dragons and sword fights and what you read in fairy-tail books. DO you have any [i]idea[/i] how filthy it was back then? The mere stench of just standing in the street would make you pass out, not to mention the fleas and lice and other unsanitary things in common life. Royalty really didn't live any better. I imagine those castles to be a massive prison, always dark and cold and dirty. *shudders*:drunk: And there is much more, um, 'information' about society and lifestyle in that period that's just...... appalling. (let's not get into torture) Well, if this kind of thing suits you,.... hey, more power to ya. *backs away slowly*

I'd go back to feudal Japan and become a samurai or ronin.
Either that, or go back in time to China and train under the Shao Lin and learn all their techniques, including the Golden Bell tech.

And of course, I'd go back a couple years and see hide in concert before he died. I'd want to go to all his concerts, during and after X Japan.