OtakuBoards

If you had a Time Machine.........?

Fall

If you had a choice of travelling back in time, what era or time would you go to? I'd go to the Medaeval Times or the Roman Empire. What would you go too?

And what would you be? I'd be a swordsman for the Medaeval Times and I'd be a Spartan Warrior for the Roman Empire......................that'd be cool..........hehe.........:devil:

i would never go back in time.. to risky.. i dont want to go back into the future to realize that everything i ever cared about never exisited..

although the space time continium is odd..

technically.. if someone went back and changed something that would effect all of history.. he/she probably wouldn't habe been born.. so they couldn't have gone back in time TO mess things up.. o_O ..

but if it works on a different dimension type theory .. i dont know..

if i could or would i suppose i would go learn how to make swords :) and stuff..

[color=crimson][b][size=1]I'd go into the future... few hundred years.... see what happens to me.... to my loved ones.... see my great... great... great... great... great... great.. great.... grandchildren.... see the future...

Or.... i'd go to the time of Jesus... and meet him..... [/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]well i didn't know future was an option.. :rolleyes: i didn't see that in his question.. er.. heh.. yea i'd rather go into the future then the past.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]So what if he didnt ask it.... heh...

Past i'd rather go to... meet famous people.... a shadow in the dark... seeing famous people.... see world war two from my time machine flying over head cloaked... see if loch ness is really there... see jesus... see moses... see adam and eve.. the garden of eden.. the creation of humans... the creation of earth... see it all..

... See... everything....[/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]So what if he didnt ask it.... heh...

Past i'd rather go to... meet famous people.... a shadow in the dark... seeing famous people.... see world war two from my time machine flying over head cloaked... see if loch ness is really there... see jesus... see moses... see adam and eve.. the garden of eden.. the creation of humans... the creation of earth... see it all..

... See... everything....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I am sure that Jesus with all his infinite wisdom wouldn't let you go back that far, and even if you did, he would know you were there, laugh with a smile, and pop you back into the McDonald's playground where you used to play ^_^

As for myself, Medieval times seems pretty good choice for me. Get to be a knight, battling dragons (It's my past d00mit. . I can make up whatever I want right?!?) evil kings. . and the whole time, saving people who are unfairly treated =P haha, too many video games. . . WOW. . =P

Ok. . shutting up. . . . well. . in a minute - Most of my friends agree that medieval times would be the way to go =)

*shuts up* <--see? *shuts up again*

Don't worry, I asked what era or time you would go to if you had a Time Machine. And a Time Machine doesn't nesseceraly (sp?) mean back to the past............

And I forgot anyway: I'd go to Planet Jupiter and live in Jupiter Town............that's if there is one there in the future...............:D

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Of course i'd ask Jehovah God first....

If i could see the glory of his creation... the way he made everything... i would die happy.... the way the earth got set in motion....

Or go in the future... and see my marriage... and who i marry... and my first child... and see... the day i die.............

See if the otaku becomes famous... heh....[/color][/b][/size]

I'd go a coupla' thousand years into the future, grab myself a Mech, then travel back to the year 1432, start a kingdom with my Mech, and take over the world... I'd constantly keep people under my control with an Iron fist, and when someone opposed me, I would crush them with my colossal armies... Then, as I neared my death, I would travel to the year 13,000bc, in Greece, to find the fountain of youth, where I would drink from the fountain and gain immortality... Then I would return to my Kingdom, and continue my reign... Mankind would progress faster than ever before, until eventually we reached the stars... Then, I would find new planets to conquer. Finally, we would reach an alien race, with armies more powerful than my own... So I would befriend them. Together, our massive fleet would destroy all that stood in our path, and then, when the time is right, I would overthrow my ally, and steal his resources. I would reign supreme, controlling the entire universe...

Whoops, I've been rambling on again..

i'd go back about 120 or so year to Japan.... to see the different clans of swordsman fight for Japan in a never ending civil war... that ironically ended hehe... But I would like to see first hand how the Samurai foughts and how brutal it really was... ofcourse I'd just be a by stander.... not interfering with anything or anyone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I'd go a coupla' thousand years into the future, grab myself a Mech, then travel back to the year 1432, start a kingdom with my Mech, and take over the world... I'd constantly keep people under my control with an Iron fist, and when someone opposed me, I would crush them with my colossal armies... Then, as I neared my death, I would travel to the year 13,000bc, in Greece, to find the fountain of youth, where I would drink from the fountain and gain immortality... Then I would return to my Kingdom, and continue my reign... Mankind would progress faster than ever before, until eventually we reached the stars... Then, I would find new planets to conquer. Finally, we would reach an alien race, with armies more powerful than my own... So I would befriend them. Together, our massive fleet would destroy all that stood in our path, and then, when the time is right, I would overthrow my ally, and steal his resources. I would reign supreme, controlling the entire universe...

Whoops, I've been rambling on again.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Totally evil and awesome - Need a general? Totally loyal, and never one of those backstabbing kinds =) Really. . I am. . . just let me sit there with my Gamecube and I will be happy, ok? Oh, and don't kill Nintendo headquarters. . that would be bad. Oh, or anything to do with Star Wars. . ok? . . Ok. . guess I would need to be a general/admiral or something to actually be taken seriously. . then I could just crush those that thought I was stupid. Well. . why wait till then? *pulls out his boomstick*

Wow. . who is rambling now? ^_^ *shuts up*

ohhhh... this topic is delightful.

i'd got back & give my younger self advice i wish i knew then (i wouldn't let her know it was me, but she'd probably figure it out later). i'd definitely want to witness the building of the pyramids. i'd try to find out if the stuff about the ancient lands, atlantis & lemuria, are true. anything before recorded history i would investigate. & i'd have to check out the future as well, as far forward as the thing would take me. also, i'd do something really crazy, like commit a huge grand crime then spirit myself away never to be caught.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]

See if the otaku becomes famous... heh....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Are you kidding? It's already famous! :laugh:

I'd go back to the first fleet and become King of Australia. Yeah, that's what I'd do...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Are you kidding? It's already famous! :laugh:

I'd go back to the first fleet and become King of Australia. Yeah, that's what I'd do...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeeaahhhh!!! That'd be so kool!!

I'd go back too when the Dinosaurs were alive, and become the Master Dinosaur...............a dinosaur that'd control all other dinosaurs.............heh................

:babble: :drunk: :sleep: :sleep: .........zzzzzzzzz...........

i'd go back to medevial times and hope i wouldn't be burned at the stake!

i'd go to the Victorian Era<---i Love those dresses!:rolleyes:

i'd go to the 50's i Love swing dancing!

the 40's <---so i could meet the real gangstas e.g Machine Gun Kelly and esp Lucky!!! :love: :love: :love:

the 60's because i think hippies are kool and i wouldn't mind being one...

the future so i could see my kids (hope they're not ugli) and who their father is...

the Renassiance Era because i soooo Love art!!!

to meet Van Gogh<---no one is better

and...i'm too tired to think anymore...write more later...:worried:

Hmm. . though I never really thought about it. . I suppose it would be pretty cool to go a bit into the future to see if there is any 'special someone' for me . . LOL ^_^ I can dream right?. . . no? . . well. . :bawl:

LOL, and maybe I would get to see my kids (if I even find that special someone though) that like to run into walls, since they are idiots. . but they are MY kids so back off!! *points at YOU!! (yes, YOU)*

Mwahahaha. . YOU are in for it now!!

Oh, and medeavil times RULE!! . . lol

I would never go back in time, history has not been too good against people of a different colour skin than white, even the japanese, were rascist at one time for a long while, if I did ever go anywhere, I would go to Mecca, and meet Muhammed, for myself, and see if he ever existed....

[SIZE=1]Hmmm.... that is a REALLY hard question. I would probably go back a long time ago, to either japan or the medieval britan... or be an idiot and tell the indians in N.america to prepare themselves against invaders... give them guns... :devil: heh... j/k

:p:p:p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Hmmm...I'd probably go to the future and see what it's like. Also, I'd see who I marry and what my kids look like! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Seeing the future is just as §cary as immortality... because you might want to change the future, and who knows... you might not even BE there...[/SIZE]

Guest Dark Man X
Although this is just pretend, it worries me of how careless some of you can really get. Just think, our technology is evolving ever so quickly. One day we'll have the technology to travel back in time. If any of you were to ever tell someone from the past about what would happen later on, it could mess up our way of life. And if we were ever to travel into the future to see who our special one is, it could mess everything up. You might get over confident about he/she and then you'll never get with him/her. Unless, as one of you stated, it's a different deminsion theory. Or something like that.

Whoops! I got carried away. I'd just go back to 9-11-01 to warn everyone of the plane crash. I'm sure no one would be hurt by the sudden change. Actually, I think it would help everyone and save many lives! And I'll take my tape of the attacks that I recorded to show them what would of had happened if it weren't for me and they'd still go to war to prevent terrorism!

"Think before you act."

[SIZE=1]If I were to travel in time I would probably go into the future. It would be more interesting for me personally to see how society will advance and evolve in the next 100 or even 1000 years. I wouldn't ever go back in time because I would be too afraid to ruin the time-space continuoum (sp?).[/SIZE]