Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*heres the loud speaker*

Sean: umm hey Rico....*almost says something then sahkes his head*......nevermind....*shrugs then continues to walk*

Sean(thought):what is wrong with you....one time he shows kindness to you and you begin to lose control....I can't afford to do that again....
Posted
Asuka: *looks up at Sean as he says he might tell her what's on Rico's mind as Rico is called to the principal's office* Does that have anything to do with what's on his mind, Sean? *continues walking out of the classroom, hearing her stomach growl* Oh that's embarrassing....*looks up at Sean again and turns red*
Posted
*continues to walk*

Sean:yes it proubably has to do with what rico is thinking about....*hears her stomach growl and looks down at her but quickly looks away as she turns red*......I am hungry too.....

*as they walk out of the school sean looks a little brighter but still serious and indifferent*

Sean: ok now that we are out of school i will tell you....
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Principal: Rico, sit down...

Rico: I prefer to stand...

P: Rico, I said SIT DOWN!

Rico: Oh yeah? NO!

P: Okay, fine...*pushes button under desk*

Rico: What do you wanna see me for?

P: You know all too well...I can't have my reputaion ruined...

Rico: I wasn't gonna tell anyone...

P: Liar! I can't risk it...

[i]Guards come in...[/i]

Rico: No wonder the teachers get paid so low...you have you're own bodyguards...*spit*

[i]Rico gets dragged away in another room[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Asuka: *smiles a little, thankful to be away from the unfamiliar school...thankful to be with someone and not alone* So what exactly is on the teacher's mind then, Sean? *looks up and down the street and adjusts her school unifrom a little, then pushes her hair back from her face gently*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]The guards take out their brass knuckles...[/i]

Rico: What are you doing *boom* Ouch...OUCH!

[i]He tries to fight back but another punch comes from behind.[/i]

Rico: Why don't you just fire me!?!?!

Guard: you have a contract to fulfill...*punch*

[i]The assault keeps going on...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Sean: well......after 2nd period Rico took me down to the teacher lounge...*places his hands in his pockets*I think he was going to partner up with me since everyone else already had one....when we got their the lights where off and when we turned them on.....*shifts around uncomfertably then smirks but quickly returns being serious*
Posted
*looks down at asuka as she shivers*

Sean:.......here.....*he takes off his jacket and hands it to her*

Sean:......the princapal was fondaling one of the teachers.....that is proublly why he also got called down....
Posted
Asuka: *takes his jacket and puts it on, blushing a little and noticing how warm it is* Oh...so what do you think's going to happen to him? *stares down at her feet for a moment* So Sean...tell me a little about yourself....
Posted
Sean:umm well as far as for him....I don't know....I am more worryed about what will happen to me if the princapal finds out i was there too.....and ummm about me.........Lets go here*points at the restuarnt they are walking by....*
Posted
Asuka: Alright sure, looks good to me...*heads to the restraunt, happy to be anywhere besides outside in the cold as her teeth starts to chatter despite the warm jacket*

Asuka: *walks in the door of the restraunt*
Posted
*walks in behind her*

Sean:......mexican food.....sounds good to me.....

*takes a seat then orders a dinner consisting of 3 tacos and 2 enchaladas with rice and beans on the side*

Sean:......
Posted
Asuka: *notices what restraunt they are in* Oh my...Mexican food is my favorite...*sits down with Sean and orders Beef Burritos smothered in lots of cheese*

Asuka: *stares across the table at Sean, saying nothing, and noting his features*
Posted
Sean:*looks back at Asuka*........ok fine i will stop trying to dodge your question.......well....My family moves around a lot.....because of that I don't have very many friends....Right now I live near downtown....ummm....*goes sielent and begins to look depressed*

Sean(thought):whew thought of that real quick....to bad most of it's a lie....your family is dead and the only reason you move around a lot is because people find out...so you have started to stay distant from people.....infact why are we even making her a friend....?......because I am lonely......Well I guess it can't hurt to make one friend....just don't let her get to close....
Posted
Asuka: Oh...so your family moves around alot...that's not very cool. So what kind of job requires them to move so much? The reason why I started coming here is because my mother died and my father wanted to get as far away from where we lived to try to get over her death. This is where he grew up supposedly. I don't have any friends anywhere. I'm a social outcast. But I'm glad I have you to talk to, right? *smiles at him cheerfully, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear*
Posted
*nods to asuka* .....yeah you can talk to me....my dad.... he just likes to move around a lot.....he does free lance work so he stays in an area till buisness slows down then moves on.....my mother keeps the home clean......

*looks up as their food arrives*

Sean: foood....!!

*he begins to eat still watching asuka*
Posted
Asuka: *begins to eat her own food slowly, thinking about what he said* Well, I bet it's painful not to be able to make any friends. If you ever need anyone, I'm always here. It's not like I have anyone else to hang around with or anywhere else to go besides school....*sighs deeply* And I miss my mother....
Posted
Sean:.....you get used to being alone after awhile....thanks for the offer.....I miss my......*sean trails off then looks even more serious*

Sean(thought):Shut UP your saying to much!!!

*sean looks down and takes a bite of his food*
Posted
Sean:................

Sean(thought):should we tell....?............no...yes...no.....we can't let someone get that close again......why not.....not like evryone we know is going to die on us.....and we are lonely.....fine tell her but you are risking getting hurt again......yes but it's better then continueing to be lonely....

Sean:.....*sets down his fork and stares at his food with his face growing very depressed*.........I miss my parents............my parents are both dead.............................they died a few years ago and since then i have been living on my own moving from place to place so no one would find out.....*stares at his food looking very depressed*
Posted
"I...."

Asuka was interupted by a loud boom. The two look out the window and see explosion in the air follwed by a streams of light flying in every direction. One was heading straight towards them. They looked at each other and ran.
Posted
((*laughs at the interesting interruption*))

Asuka: *forgets about Sean's last comment for the moment and runs outside to see what has happened to cause such a huge explosion. She notices Sean standing beside her and feels her own beating heart, wondering why she's so scared* What do you think that was....?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...