Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]A week later...they guards finally let him go...beaten and bloodied, they dump him in an alleyway dumpster far away from the school.[/i]

Rico: This is NOT fair! But...*looks up at apartment building* They did drop me off close to my house...:demon: I'll teach that perverted prinicpal no to mess with the futures of children...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]Asuka: *looks through her stuff absent-mindedly, not really knowing what she's looking for* Well after today, would you be interesting in getting out of here? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sean:...I might be...depends on if someone comes with me...
Posted
Asuka: Alright then, me and you could leave together then...and get as far away from this screwed up place as we can...There is nothing here for me except for my father..but he has done nothing to help me since he took me away from everything that has to do with my mother...
Posted
Okay well here I am, I can only post in the mornings before school...AT school...*whines a little* So let's start something!!!!!!!!! I want the storyline to continue! *jumps up and down and grabs Sean around the neck and hugs him*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...