OtakuBoards

Real Life

Defcon5

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm mabye I should have been more specific. It is about a group of kids that go through every day life. Like a problem they encounter could be a kid brings a gun to school and they must stop him/her. and it will get started when we have about 2-3 more people.

Chapter 1: The Beginning. (Since this story is not a quest type one were there is a definite goal we are working towards after every event is over we will start a new chapter. e.g. the next chapter might be called The Teacher were the kids are having problems with a teacher and then when the problem is resolved a new chapter begins. Right now this chapter involves the group comming together.)

(Setting: John in principals office.)

"Why in gods name did you do that?" yelled the principal.

"Because he was in my face. You saw him." replied John.

"That still gives you know reason to beat the kid up and then spray him with the fire extinguisher!" yelled the principal.

"He thought he was on fire with the jokes he was cracking." said John

"Don't even start with me. Now since it's the first day and your a freshman i'll only give you a minor punisment. But I will be keeping an eye on you and so help me if you do anything like this again you will be expelled. A months detention. Now leave." said the principal.

And with that he left the office and headed for his first class.

*walks into class slowly, pushing her hair off her shoulders and looking around for somewhere to sit. Takes a seat in the middle of the middle row of desks and takes off her purse. Looks around the classroom.*

Asuka: *yawns immediately* hmm..must be nap time already...*makes herself comfortible on her desk and closes her eyes, waiting for school to start*

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Ummm...okay, think back to your training...

*Flashback*

Prof: Okay, Rico...

Rico: Yeah?

Prof: You see this? *Holds up teacher's manual.*

Rico: *Looks out window* Yeah...

Prof: In case you dont know what to do...look to this...okay?

Rico: Yeah, yeah, I got it read the book....

*End Flashback*

Rico: *Bangs head on desk* Oh, what was I thinking...

Matt: Huh?

Rico: Oh nothing...well, hi everyone...

Asuka: Hey.

John: ...

Rico: Well, as you may know, I'm Rico Tranzrig, your new English teacher...

Asuka: Cool...whatcha gonna teach us?

Rico: *Rummages through bag* Umm...

[i]45 Minutes pass and the break bell rings...[/i][/COLOR]

Sean walks into the classroom after the buzz of lauhter and hands the teacher a note.

Sean: I wasn't here yesterday but my schedule says to come here.

Rico: Ok take a seat.

Sean looks around the room then chooses a seat in the corner away from the other students and sits down looking serious but not quite paying attention to the class...

Sorry I'm late. *sits down in desk near Matt.

Matt- Why're u late?
me- Got in a fight w/ the school bully.
Matt- But ur not bleeding. R u sure it was T. Rex?
me- Bleeding?! Me?! He was a push over. He wanted my money and so when I told him no, he was about ready to punch me when all I did was push him w/my finger and he fell against the wall.

(Secretly unknown to everyone, Kool was really a saiya-jin. Even though she is a girl, she could go SSJ.)

Asuka: *stares at Sean and the sad look on his face* Well...you don't seem very happy at all...*hands him a piece of candy, noticing Kool coming in and talking about the fight with the school bully* It's about time someone smashed him around....*laughs slightly, looking at Sean still out of the corner of her to see what he's doing*

*watches the bully walk into the room and listen to fight*

*shakes his head slightly at how proud kool sounds*

Sean(almost completely sielent): Well the bully did need to be whoopped...but it not like she needs to sound so proud of it....think she is proud to have slapped around someone weaker...

*Sean shrugs for no reason then goes back to his own thoughts then notices Asuka looking at him from the corner of her eye*

Sean:*looks over*what?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]*watches the bully walk into the room and listen to fight*

*shakes his head slightly at how proud kool sounds*

Sean(almost completely sielent): Well the bully did need to be whoopped...but it not like she needs to sound so proud of it....think she is proud to have slapped around someone weaker...

*Sean shrugs for no reason then goes back to his own thoughts then notices Asuka looking at him from the corner of her eye*

Sean:*looks over*what? [/B][/QUOTE]

That's not true. I'm merely stating the facts. Nothin big about it.