OtakuBoards

Real Life

Defcon5

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sean looks up startled to hear his name but seeing that the teacher is still blabbing on about something he relizes it came from asuka*

Asuka:...I just came here myself and don't really have any friends

Sean:*talks in a whipser* oh?......My family moves around...new to....antisocial....kinda*shrugs*...not many friends...plus i have a lot to think about....hope we don't get any homework...that stuff is such a waste of time...*shrugs* and my teachers don't like me much since i don't do any of it anyway...*shrugs again*where you from? *looks over at asuka*

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: *Flips through agenda book before walking into class.* Okay, this is a Psychology class...now this I know. To a certain extent.

[i]He walks into class, take the teacher's desk and waits for the bell to ring. All the kids staring at him. He takes a deep breath.[/i][/COLOR]

*looks up showing more interest then ussual when he sees the teacher walks in*

Sean(quietly as ussual): this might be interesting...the human brain ussualy is... oh no not him again might as well start bringing a pillow to class

*looks over his schedule and see he has a few more classes with this same teacher*

Sean: (quietly)*sigh*great 4 periods of complete bordom with a teacher that is fresh outta teaching school....hopefully this class isn't like my last school who had a tendency to chase away teachers....

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The bell rung...[/i]

Rico: All right...YO! Stand up!

Sean: Me?

Rico: Yeah you! Get up now!

Sean: *Nervous* What?

Rico: Since we're here for the entire day...I suggest that you pay attention.

Sean: Why should I?

Rico: I'll flunk you, plain and simple...

Sean: ...

Rico: Just kidding! LOL!

Sean: :therock:

Rico: Psychology...they way the mind works. We've got guys here bringing guns, wearing makeup, swearing...

Sean: F-k!

All: LOL!

Rico: Yeah kinda like that...but why do we do that?

Sean: Beats me..

Rico: Well, since you're going to be couped up in here...I want you all to do some research...go around the school and record people's behaivor.[/COLOR]

*sits back down in his desk looking a little surprised but returns to his serious face by the ime he sat down...*

Sean(thought): GRrrr stupid teacher had to suddenlly call on me like that....oh well not like you care what other think anyway....still i do prefere to be left alone to my thoughts

*sean looks around watching the teacher for a second then watching the class then returing to his own thoughts*

Sean(thoughts):well at least he can teach something....

*sean returns to his thoughts but this time keeping an ear and eye open to the world so he can watch and analyze his classmates and keep on guard from being surprised again*

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Okay...you guys should go out taking notes on other people. Call it spying if you want...I just want some reports done...I'll be doing it too.

Asuka: Okay...*Gets out of desk with paper and walks out.*

Rico: Partner up too...

Asuka: Rex?

Rex: Sure thing...*Joins up with Asuka and they walk out.*

[i]The rest pair up...[/i]

Rico: Sean?

Sean: No partner...

Rico: Yeah it's a small class come with me...BTW, how old are you?[/COLOR]

*Sean dully follows the teacher begining to recede into his thoughts then hearing a question get asked*

Sean: oh? I am 16 and i recently moved here....you know it's no problem i have no partner i don't mind working on my own...plus i have a few notes anyway on some of the kids in class....and *quickly hides the notes he took on the Rico in his pocket*

[COLOR=darkblue]Sean: Where are we going anyway?

Rico: Teacher's lounge...

Sean: What's there?

Rico: Teachers...duh?

Sean: I know that! But why there?

Rico: Well, all the other students are gonna be doing reports on kids cause they can't go here, er they're not supposed to.

Sean: Anything special here??

Rico: *He opens the lounge. The lights are off and they walk around. The room seems empty...* Well you tell me...[/COLOR]

*looks around in the dark and bit nervousness shows through:nervous: *

Sean(thought): grrr why am i nervouses i havn't done anything...yet heck i havn't even gone against popular opion yet....*returns to his serious composure and continues to look around in the dark*...Grrr i don't have time to play this teachers games...should proublly add that to my notes on him - plays mind games with his students...

*sean looks around not noticing anything in the dark but a few tables two coke machines and what looks like a couch*

Sean:......this is nothing but a normal teachers lounge....why are we in here?*while he is speaking he reachers over to the light switch and turns on the lights*....

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: *Looks forward* I was wondering why the lights were off...

[i] Rico and Sean spot a teacher and the principal making out on the couch.[/i]

Sean: Very interesting...

Rico: Umm...Sorry for bothering you two...

[i]They hurry out of the lounge and close the lights again...[/i]

Sean: Is that even appropriate here?

Rico: No...I'm not sure...but lets head back to class....this has not been a good day...catching the principal fondiling a teacher...geezz...[/COLOR]

*sean quickly hurrys back to class laughing a bit then remembering where he is becomes serious again*

Sean(thought):grr gotta stop slipping....this is an interesting school though....a studnet who didn't just disappear because i was in thought.....a teacher who is completely new but advertises the use of spying.....catching a principal and teacher fondling each other....hope the principal didn't regonise me....oh well dosn't matter ...wonder what my next two classes are going to be like and how the teacher is going to act in thoose....

*sean arrives in class right before the bell rings and sits down once again in the furthesr cornor he can get away from the other students....*

(Me gots an idea. Since kool is in secret a super sayin do ya think we should all have a secret?)

John partners up with kool. They walk out of the room and John walks away from kool.

"Hey! were are you going!?" demanded kool.

"I got 40 mins to burn. You can investigate all you want." replied John.

John walked outside and ran behind the school. He double tapped his silver wings pin he was wearing and a strange glow incercled above him and then came down around him. When it came back up he was gone.

*chuckles* ok but my secret is staying secret till i decide to tell :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Sean stares around the classroom and then goes into thought*

Sean(thought): ok so i got plenty of notes for psychology and 40 minutes to burn........well i guess i will just spend it here thinking to myself...don't really have any friends yet and i am not hungry....

*sean shifts around then lays his head on the table after making sure no one is around and talks quietly to himself waiting for the class to begin*

No one's posting so i guess i will post again.....man this has been one long 40 minutes....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sean lifts up his head as students begin to pour into the classroom*

Sean:......*Sean retreats into thought*

Rico: settle down class and to your seats before class begins!!

*the bell rings as the last of the student walk into class and take their seats*

*comes back in the classroom after spying on people, bored out of her mind.*

Asuka: Geez Louiz, this school has NOTHING interesting going on in it...*takes her seat beside Sean and looks at him, whispering* Since you don't seem to have anyone to hang out with, and neither do I, do you want to take lunch break together? I really don't like being alone, especially since I don't know anyone else...you're the only one I've really talked to. *gets quiet and sits straight in her desk, listening to the teacher slightly ramble*

Asuka: I don't mind where we go really...since I asked you along, I guess you can pick where to go. I just want to make friends. I hope I'm not a burden to you. *Looks at Rico deep in thought and wonders what in the world the teacher is thinking about and just shrugs it off. Looks up at Sean*

*also looks at rico in thought*

Sean(thought): poor man fresh out of school and he is seeing to much then he can handle.....oh well thats his problem

Sean:......I also don't really care....let just head down the street and find someplace to go......and your not a burden.....

*looks at asuka as she turns to look at rico as they are about to leave*

Sean:*leans over and whispers in her ear as if he read her thoughts*:....I know what he is thinking about and maybe i will tell you....

*Sean turns to walk out of the room....*

((and no thought reading is not my special thing :P.....my charecter just analyses other up to the point to where he can practiclly read their thoughts))