OtakuBoards

Real Life

Defcon5

((hmmms .....ok.....))

I don't know *Sean looks around with his face serious but appears calm then notices a couple of thugs heading his way*.....ummm yeah looks like those guys want trouble....Come On *Sean turns to run from the oncoming Thugs*

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean:*looks down at asuka who is crying*.....Don't worry after living on the streets you learn a few things... I can fight and will protect you....

Sean(thought):It's been a while since i have had to fight.....What are you talking about it only been a week.....I know that a while compared to some of the times I have been through....Good Point...May my rage not fail me if it does come down to that....

Matt walks out of a classroom and sees Asuka and Sean.

Matt: Hey guys-

Sean: Keep walking.

Matt: What's going on?

Sean signals to the oncoming thugs. Matt walk beside the two down the hallway.

Matt: It'll be ok. Let's just keep walking.....

Sean: You can fight too right?

Matt: Only if necessary......

The three keep walking.

Kool is walking outside during her lunch break and sees explosions and bright blue and bright red lines streaking accross the sky. At closer glance she sees small planes. One of the planes was being chased, and in an attempt to shake him flew right over the croud of people that was wacthing. Then out of the clouds came a giant flying object. It was huge and flew slowly along. It opened up a door on the bottom and more planes flew out. An opposing plane flew straight for the opening and shot a few heat seekers inside and flew away at the last second. The ship started to decend at an alarming rate. Right towards the croud. People started panicing. They all ran for there lives. Kool ran as fast as she could. She ran back to the school and into her class room. Some students had the T.V. on. It was the news. The Headline was Americas Secret War.

"Whats going on?" asked Kool

"Apprently a secret branch of the governmet has been fighting a war in space with Russia. We only know about it because one of the battles got to close to the ground and crashed. Right near this area actally." replied one of the students

"Yeah I just can for my life from that ship that came down." said Kool

"Did they say if the ship was Russian or American?" asked Kool

"It was Russian." replied another student.

Kool sat down to watch the news. Around 10 min after the battle and class was about to start John, Sean, Asuka, and Matt came rushing in.

(note continue on being chased by the thugs. Just mention seeing John as they are returning back to the classroom. But you already knew to do that dident you.)

*the group of kids come around another corner and are out of the allys*

Sean........*is barly breathing hard*

Asuka:*still holding on to Seans arm but breathing hard*.....did we lose them?

Matt:*also breathing hard*I....think....we...did...

Sean:.......we did...but lets not hang around.....

Matt:....we should head back to school...

Sean:....fine....

*the three begin to walk down the street and run into John on his way back to school also. He begins to talk with matt not to familier with Sean and Asuka*

John: Hey Matt....you look you just done running from some thugs

Matt: I did...how did you know?

John: I was only joking...but the bell is about to ring so we should hurry on to class

*the four make their way to school and rush into class right before the bell rings*

Asuka: *takes her seat in her desk just as the bell is ringing. She wipes her face with the back of her hand gently, hoping she doesn't look roughed up or anything. Pats her skirt down to try and straighten it and flips her hair. Looks around the classroom and notices that some people are talking excitedly, but about what she she can't tell....*

Matt sits in his usual desk in the back of the room. He leaves his drawing pad in his pack, instead he sits with his head resting in his hands, pondering today's events.

Matt: *to self* Where will this take us? How can things go back to the way they were?

The classroom door opens so fast it almost comes off the hinges. The thugs that were following Sean and Asuka appear in the doorway, blocking the exit.

Teacher: What is the meaning of this?

Thug 1: Just sit down and you might not get hurt.

Teacher: Now just one-

Bam! The thug punches the teacher in the gut, knocking him back into his chair. The classroom goes silent and kids take their seats and prepare to listen. Meanwhile, Sean and Matt stand with their fists clenched. Sean looks back at Matt and he signals towards the window. It could be easily opened, which is good because the fight must be taken outside.

Thug 2: Well, if it isn't our friends from outside!

Sean: What do you want? Why did you follow us?

The thug just cracks his knuckles, smiles, and chuckles in a bad sort of way. Asuka cringes in her seat, and Sean gives her a comforting glance, the thugs had not noticed her yet.

Matt: At least let us take this outside.

Asuka: *notices the thugs come in the room and attack the teacher. She wants to scream, but she knows that would attract attention to herself. She sees Sean and Matt stand up and she sees the expression on Sean's face when he looks at her. She nods slightly*

The group of thugs are taken out of the classroom by Sean and Matt.

Asuka: *runs over to the teacher to check on him, hoping that things don't get too dirty out in the hallway*

Feel free to join in Kool, we're just starting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt: Is there something you want? If it's my wallet, then it's yours.

Thug 1: You don't got any money, but we'e gonna hurt ya.

Sean stans with his fists clenched, biting his lip.

Matt: So there's nothing I can do to get out of this?

Thug 2: No, we're gonna hurt you no matter what you do, hehe.

Matt: Then it's only fair to warn you. We're gonna mess you guys up real good. That's your warning, proceed at your own risk.

The thugs crack their knuckles and step toward Sean and Matt. Matt gets in his fighting stance.

Matt: *to Sean* Well, I warned them. No regrets.

John still sitting in his desk taps his silver wings and starts talking into them.

"We have a downed man. He was attacked by some low lifes. Get an Ambulance down here and some cops."

John walks over to him. He and Asuka examin him.

"What are all these other marks on him? He was only hit once in the stomac by those guys......."

*Sean looks over at Matt then nods*

Sean:......Matt if things go badly run......I know what they want....

Thug1: oh you do boy then you know who sent us?

Sean: I know who sent you

*Matt looks at Sean confused*

Sean: Matt my only regrett is i dragged you and asuka into this and I won't drag you in any deeper *Sean looks over at the thugs* Let him go he dosn't know anything....you already have one of us and I am the last one you want....He knows nothing!!

Thug2: Too risky boy we were told to take care of anyone who might know anything.....and once we are finished with you we will find the other kid you were with

Sean: Fine

*Sean drops into a fighting stance*

*the smile quickly disappears from Seans face and he appears serious but calm and loose*

Sean(thought): *sigh* he won't leave even when it's unhealthy for him....that teacher had wounds he shouldn't have had on him from only one punch...somethings very ...wrong... about these guys...almost as if....NO...it can't be...NO!!!..NOT...Not...not again...

Sean:*Seans face becomes covered by horror and fright then once again become serious but this time it looks strained and forced*.......Matt I don't care what your thinking....run....Run right now...

Matt: I won't

Sean: ....Matt....if you value your life you will run....Please go get Asuka and run....I can't explain just do it...PLEASE if you are my friend you will run!!

*sean watches Matt run off into the classroom*

Thug1: so your friend chickened out eh

Thug2: should i go after him?

Thug1: no we will get him and the girl after we have finished this one off...

Sean:...I know what you are....

Thug1: eh? hmmm you do now do you?

Sean: yes

Thug1: Well then i shall take pleasure in sielencing you then

Sean: I won't be easy pray

*Sean feels for his coat inside where he keeps a hidden sword but remembers he gave his jacket to Asuka* SH*T *he reaches down to his soes where he pulls out a small metal object. He presses a button then a blade pops out and begins to be surrounded with black electricty.*

Thug1:......so you know how to fight our kind eh....well against one like you we won't even have to use all of our strength

Sean:...wouldn't be the first i have had to kill...

Thug2: What you have killed our breatheren!!! I want him first brother...for ravenge

Thug1:.....fine.....but don't go full power we must keep this as sielent as possible

Thug2: Fine, this will be an easy kill

Sean(thought):.....Ravenge will be mine fools...because of your kind my family died......*Seans Face becomes tense and anger begins to show through*

*the thug rushes at Sean.*

Thug2: DIE!!!

*Sean waits till the thug is halfway to him then rushes toward the thug as fast as he can* Before the thug can react he runs his dagger through the thug where his heart would be.Sean pulls the dagger out of the thug then steps back a few steps. The thugs face begins to bubble then he falls to the ground and lays motionless. Suddenlly his chest and back shoot outward as if his enternalls just exploded*

Thug1: W..WHAT!

Sean:...I said i wouldn't be easy prey.....

To be continued

Sean*looks serious and extremly angry but calm*:......you just going to stand there all day...?

Thug1:.....GRRR you D*nm kid I am going to tear you to shreds....I will not hold back!!

Sean:.........(thought):just as life was starting to get a perk i got to go off and play heroe...oh well as long as they get away....

Thug1:what arn't you going to say anything boy....afraid?

Sean:......

Thug1:well i was going to end your life quick but since you killed my friend their i will make it long and painful!!

Sean(thought): D*nm it...of all the days to do this.....I need my Sword!!

Thug1: HAHA prepare to feel pain boy

Sean(thought):he proubably isn't joking about that.....well was she worth it?......yes.....making a friend was worth it...no regretts I am ready to die if need be....still wish i had my sword.....

*suddenlly on the thugs arm and half his chest the skin begins to move around then flys off.*

Sean:......

Thug1:you must be fearless kid to be staring death in the eye and not even flinch

Sean:....shut up and lets go already

*Sean drops into a fighting stance with the dagger turned inward and he is facing off against the Thug.*

Thug1:your in a hurry to die arn't you kid....

Sean:......No.....

TBC....

*Sean then hears some fighting going on in the alley next to the school.*

thug1-Ah. That would be my gang. They must have found your friends that escaped through the window. *a look of surprise crossed Sean's face.*

thug1-hm. yes, i know how they escaped. They will be highly outnumbered. Let's say, oh- 30 to 2. Now. It's time for you to die!!

*just then, Kool jumps in.*

kool-hm. how pathetic. you have to have 30 of ur friends to try to take on just 2. you're a loser.

thug1-we'll just see about that. *he blows a whistle.*

thug1-now you'll get it! My gang will be here any second!

kool-i don't think so.

thug-Hm?!

kool-i already took care of them. i'm sure asuka and matt didn't need my help, but i'm not taking chances. they're as dead as last years grass.

thug-Grrrr. I'll get u for that! *charges at us.*