OtakuBoards

Real Life

Defcon5

Sean(thought):Sh*T ....last thing i need is this person interfering.... if thoose others are the same as this one then they will be back in the fight soon.....I got to finish this quick.....

*Sean drops into a fighting stance then rushes at the thug*

Thug1: Die

Sean:.....

*Sean ducks out of the way of a punch and rolls to his right*

Sean(thought):grr that was to close.....one hit and i am dead....

*Sean quickly rolls to his feet and as the thug punches at him again slices the hand off with his dagger*

Thug1:AHHH

Sean:.....

*as the thug is holding his hand sean rushes in and stabs his dagger into the thug. The thug dies exactly as the other one did*

Sean*breathing hard*:.....*Sean pushes a button on the dagger and it folds back up....he puts it back in his shoe*

Kool:wow you took care of him

Sean:*shrugs* Did Matt and Asuka head for the park?

Kool:yes

Sean:go back to class.....

Sean(thought):i hope rico is ok....thoose were the princapals men...at least he hired em....I think I have seen them before...oh well thats over now....I got to go find Matt and Asuka...

*Sean turns and walks towards the park*

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks back to the classroom.*

kool- (thinks)[I]hmph. Sean. Acts like i don't know anything. I already knew that they were the principal's men. What i don't know is why they attacked someone like Mr. Rico. Well, i'm satisfied now that i know how well Sean can take care of himself. Guess I don't have to worry about him. While he's keeping an eye on asuka and matt, i guess that leaves me here to keep an eye on the school and the principal while he's gone. I had better play along and act like I know nothing about it. For [U]now[/U]. If this gets ugly, i'm jumping in. [/I]

Asuka: *stands beside Matt in the park, waiting for Sean to come up* I'm really worried about Sean, I hope he is okay...I wish you wouldn't have left him like that...

Matt:....don't know why I did, he told me....and the look on his face told me I better listen to him...

Asuka: *looks and Matt and realizes she's still wearing Sean's jacket. Hugs herself with it* I'm still worried, I hope he shows up here soon.....

Matt: *thinking* I have to help him, but what about Asuka. I have to protect Asuka, but I want to help my friend as well. Darn it! *out loud* Asuka, I want you to hide.

Asuka: What?

Matt: I want you to stay where no one will find you.

Asuka: You're leaving?!

Matt: I have to. I have to do what I can to help Sean. He kept talking about a sword in his jacket, is it in there?

Asuka: Yes, I was wondering why it was in here.

Matt: Ok. I'm going to get this sword to Sean and see if I can help. I swear I'll be back as soon as I can ok?

Asuka: Ok, but hurry.

Matt: Ok. I'll be as fast as I can.

Matt takes the sword in one hand and his staff in the other. He rushes at full speed to Sean's location. He finally meets Sean and offers him his sword. Matt assumes his fighting stance.

Sean: Where's Asuka?! I told you to take her and run!

Matt: Don't worry, she's safe. You've got to trust me. And there is nothing you can do to get me out of this fight. I'm going to help you whether you like it or not! And you know why?! It's because we're freakin' friends!!!!!!! And I'm not going to waste it by sitting back and watching you go through this alone!!

*looks at Matt*

Sean:Matt....

Matt: I am fighting no matter what!!

Sean:your to late it is over.....

Matt:...WHAT!?!

*Sean points over his back and Matt sees the thugs dead on the ground*

Sean:....take me to Asuka please....

Matt:...fine...next time i am not leaving you side.....

Sean:you would have died proubably Matt....just please lets go...

*Matt leads Sean to the park*

Asuka: *gets kind of SCARED of the silence* Okay, let's go back up to the school, because this is SUPER weird...*starts walking towards the school*

*Suddenly, a man jumps out of nowhere and grabs Asuka around the neck and holds her, breathing deeply. She can't scream, but holds a look of sheer terror in her eyes*

At school the ambulances and police have arrived. They load up Rico and take him away. The police approach John.

"What happened here?" asked the cop.

"Well two guys came in here during class punched out the teacher then some other kids in the class went out in the hall to fight with them and went over to tend to the teacher." replied John

"Were are your friends now?" asked the cop

"I dunno some of them ran out the window while the others fought the thugs. The the one who were fighting left to go fid the others." said John

"Describe the thugs to me." said the cop.

"Well they looked kinda odd. They were bigger the a normal person and had a weird glowing in there eyes ya know kinda like the ones you would see in a movie with an evil guy." John responded.

"Is that right." said the cop as his eyes glew a evil glow.

"You saw to much." he said

The cops hand clenched as he thrust it through John' s chest and came out the other side. John fell to the floor dead and out of his pocket fell a card reading

"U.S. Space force. General Crowley. The Russians will fall!"

Man: or what kid...?

Sean: or I will kill you.....

Man:...is that so...?*the man begins to squeeze harder around Asuka's throat begging to cut off her air supply.*

*The Man suddenlly looks to his left spotting Matt. Seeing his chance Sean rushes foward and cuts off the man's arm. He quickly pulls the hand off of asuka's throat with her barely consious((SP??))*

Sean:.......*Sean stands up and faces the Man.*I will kill you.....

*The Man suddenlly turns and takes off*

Sean:......*Sean turns back to Asuka and looks over her making sure she is ok*...

Matt: Shouldn't we give chase?

Sean:.....Asuka is more important then hunting him down is...

Matt:Is she ok...?

Sean:....she should be.....*Sean checks her pulse again and checks to see she is breathing normally*...she should come back around in a moment...