OtakuBoards

Which animes should be on or put back on t.v.?

graysky07

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the older zoids, tenchi, cardcaptors, Monster Rancher and I think they should *** anime Mighty Max and air it. :catgirl: Also they should play Saiyuki, Chrono Crusade, Orphen, Midori Days, slayers(for kids), E's Otherwise,Pilet(spelled wrong) canidate, Fake :animenose and maby lodoss war. He..he they are all anime I've seen that are really good. I would put more but I'm in class. by!

Guest Lisa Lynn
[FONT=Fixedsys] Instead of putting old anime back on the air (they'll take it off before it finishes anyway) they should make the anime network available to more people or make an old school anime network...

I would really like to see Rurouni Kenshin or Sailor Moon come back on. Yu Yu Hakusho needs to be on at an earlier time too...[/FONT]

I'd really like to see the whole Robotech/Macross series on tv again. It has always been one of my favorite shows....and I think it'd be good to introduce the kids today to one of the classics.
Also the old Gundam series would be good to see again. Cartoon Network started showing it a couple of years ago but stopped a little over half ways into it.....which totally sucked.

But this of course is just my opinion.

Guest Heero yuy
I think also, they should put back on gundam 0080

-----

[quote name='ShyAngel']i think ghost in the shell:a stand alone complex should come back on t.v[/quote]
it is back, I watched like four days ago.

Guest Doomberg
[even I own the box set the should bring back] outlaw star.also Tenchi Muyo and finaly detective Conan Edagawa [sorry if I spelt that wrong]. :animesmil and even though I on the flcl box set they should bring that back to I think they gust stoped showing that.