Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ladies and gentlemen, I think it is time that you have finally seen what I, sephiroth, no, what I, Moe, look like, but be warned, this pic is 2 years old, and my friends played a prank on me while I was asleep, and as you can see, the quality is kind of crappy since I had to make the size smaller, but enjoy....
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] Wow i had you thoguht competely different... I didnt think you looked like that...Its all kewl anyway.[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]omg wth is that?
oh that is you... errrrrr um sorry
*draws mustache and stuff on pic*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]LoL...so [i]that[/i] is the picture TN was referring to that time....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes yes, I remember. But damn, kind of like when I first saw Transtic...totally not what I pictured...

No matter though, Sephiroths another cute one :p[/color]
Posted
O.O O my dear...

Sephiroth: God? Yes, I know I am. Thank you for that adoration.

Me: Whatever. :rolleyes:
Scares me to think I am actually inspired to go dig up some new pics of me...then something remotely akin to sanity sets in....:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]LoL...so [i]that[/i] is the picture TN was referring to that time....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh Heh.... Yep.... It certainly was a surprise to me too.... totally not what I pictured... heh.... althoughit would be nice to see Seph when he doesn't look passed out drunk :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Heh Heh.... Yep.... It certainly was a surprise to me too.... totally not what I pictured... heh.... althoughit would be nice to see Seph when he doesn't look passed out drunk :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't get it, why don't people picture me like that? what ya'll picture me like then, a nerd? heh, anyway, umm, I'm not JUST drunk in that pic, hint, hint....
Posted
In an effort to keep spam low, I humbly add my pic inside this thread. This is the most recent one (1 year old, HA!--I don't care much for cameras), showing me taking my first bite of fried rattlesnake (seen on menu: "If you complain about our cooking, we will bring you a live one.").
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] Whoa there... I thought you were older then that.........* shudders * Just when you think you know someone you really don't... * shudders *[/color][/size]
Posted
Hey, Forte, who are you talking about?
If it's me, then let me say I look young for my age. (Everyone says I look 4 years younger than I really am.) That's also a year old pic, I'm hoping to find a much more recent one soon.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Im talking about you. I pictured you like 16 or something.....[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]Im talking about you. I pictured you like 16 or something.....[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

ginnylynn is 21, foolish boy, lol....

[COLOR=orangered]erhm, Seph? that's GinnyLyn with 3 n's--no wonder everyone is spelling it wrong.[/COLOR] :babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]Im talking about you. I pictured you like 16 or something.....[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::dissolves into laughter:: Oh, [i]did[/i] you?[/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] Well i didnt think you were THAT old....[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

ginnylynn is 21, foolish boy, lol....

[COLOR=orangered]erhm, Seph? that's GinnyLyn with 3 n's--no wonder everyone is spelling it wrong.[/COLOR] :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

ack! get out of my post! my posts are my private breathing space! *gets his shoe buffer* now I'm warning you, do that again, and your in for it....

and ginny, in your first pic, that doesn't look like a rattlesnake your eating, it looks more like chips....
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Well, Ginnymon convinced me to post this....

This picture is actually about four years old... [/FONT]:eek: [FONT=century gothic]A typical pic of me, though...nose in a book..... eh, well.

[size=1]Edit: The scanner made it kinda blurry...I fiddled with resolution and stuff for a while, but it didn't seem to help....[/size] [/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Well, Ginnymon convinced me to post this....

This picture is actually about four years old... [/FONT]:eek: [FONT=century gothic]A typical pic of me, though...nose in a book..... eh, well.

[size=1]Edit: The scanner made it kinda blurry...I fiddled with resolution and stuff for a while, but it didn't seem to help....[/size] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Cera! Your smile makes me happy! Especially since you look happy! Cute![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Well, Ginnymon convinced me to post this....

This picture is actually about four years old... [/FONT]:eek: [FONT=century gothic]A typical pic of me, though...nose in a book..... eh, well.

[size=1]Edit: The scanner made it kinda blurry...I fiddled with resolution and stuff for a while, but it didn't seem to help....[/size] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1] Wow, i pictured you different. But i realize its from a few years ago... Did you change much? Also A BOOK!? Books are evil. I only read them for skool, sometimes i dont even read them. I skim chapters... If the book is bad i only do that....[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Heh...I love books...books are what i do...I read, I write.....I read...I write....LoL.

Yeah, that pic is from...well...a long time ago.

This one is [slightly] more recent... About a year old....[/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] Ok then... Whoa, from that last pick you got bigger...... * shudders * <--- Not in a bad way [/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...