your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, everyone call's me "Safer", not "Seifer", 2 completely different people there :p

wait a sec....*reads post* she said all the other guys are cute, but I am merely "funny", I'm insulted, lmao :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL my bad, SAFER :laugh: , I guess the overall effect of your pic kinda side-tracked me. ;) Of course you're cute! it's a given, that's why I didn't mention it. :tasty: :naughty: :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]whoa whoa there safer.. o_O;; look at that again.. she didn't say i was cute.. she just said.. i looked older in the second pic.. ..

now i'm insulted.. i'm not even funny now.. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Good grief! :laugh: just cause I don't post it doesn't mean I don't think it! lol, If I thought someone was ugly on these boards I'd say so (I'm mean enough). I've seen your pics, and you're all beautiful people!:love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

LOL my bad, SAFER :laugh: , I guess the overall effect of your pic kinda side-tracked me. ;) Of course you're cute! it's a given, that's why I didn't mention it. :tasty: :naughty: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, if you thought I looked cute in that 2 year old pic, then check out this recent pic of me....

[B]

heh, if you thought I looked cute in that 2 year old pic, then check out this recent pic of me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, wow safer, nice hat. You seem to have aged some my dear, might want to look into some sunscreen or wrinkle cream. ;) :D Seriously though, I want you to post a real pic.... where you're concious. :D

[B]

lol, wow safer, nice hat. You seem to have aged some my dear, might want to look into some sunscreen or wrinkle cream. ;) :D Seriously though, I want you to post a real pic.... where you're concious. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, yeah, maybe sometime in the near future, I'll post a recent pic, but finding a scanner is difficult, I should buy one I guess....

heh, that pic is of mustafa, from austin powers....

[B]i'm so insulted.. i think i'll put a little thing in my siggie just because of you anna.. :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey now! I said you were cute! i sowwy....... :angel: don't be mad.....

[B]

heh, yeah, maybe sometime in the near future, I'll post a recent pic, but finding a scanner is difficult, I should buy one I guess....

heh, that pic is of mustafa, from austin powers.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Know what? I've never seen that movie. But now I know who mustafa is. yea! :excited:

[B]too late now hon ^_^ i'v already got it in.. and once somthing is in my sig the chances of it being changes are like.. 1:100,000,000,000,000 :):whoops: ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

NOooooooooooooooooo!!! I never said I didn't think you were cute! I have proof- written proof! Gah! Don't do this to me man! I think you're cute! Give me another chance! .................:worried: please :D

[SIZE=1]Whew! Looks like I've got some catching up to do! Ok, let's see here...

Seph: Good gawd, not at all what I thought you looked like, lol. Ya, I thought you looked more like Sephiroth, too. :D

Ginny: I've seen you're pic before, or at leat one of 'em, still as good lookin' as always! :D

Cera: Nice pics, very pretty :) Kinda what I imagined you looking like.

Cam: Oh good gawd, lol, I'm completely stupified by looking at your pics. And the reason is this (no offense or anything) I always thought you were a girl, :laugh: because of your name kool[i]cam[/i]. And cam reminds me of the name Cammy, i dunno, lol, im just stupid. Oi, so obviously you don't look like I thought you did. But you're pretty cool lookin for a guy.

TN: Not how I pictured you either, I don't know why, lol. You know what? You kinda look like and older version of myself, except your body's a bit bigger built then mine, well no, your a lot bigger built than I am, not saying you're big, it's just that I'm a thin lil' punk dude, lol. Nice pic though.

Noryoko: You look like this one person I know, lol. You're one handsome dude, if I may say so.

LM: For once I'm right on my predictions! You look just how I thought you did! Reddish hair and all! Dang I'm good! lol, you are [i]very[/i] pretty.

Voodoo: I've seen yours before, you are the coolest lookin' mofo on this board, lol.

Cecil: You remind me of Harry Potter, lol. Not how I imagained you'd look like. Of course, I thought you would look like a turtle, lol. Because of the Cecil Turtle that always races Bugs Bunny and always wins :D

Babygirl: I've seen you before, it was a different pic though. I liked that one pic. But anywho, you're pretty too! :)

Lotus: [i]Very[/i] nice... 'nuff said, lol

Ugh, ok, done with all the typing stuff. Did I miss anyone? I hope not. [i]Anywho[/i], as for me? You know I would, and I've said this in just about every picture posting thread there has been, I would, but I don't have a decent pic (at all!) and now I don't even have a scanner that works with this computer :p But, I kinda gave you an idea of what I look like when I commented on Transtic. So you'll just have to do with that, for now.[/SIZE]

[B]what will ya give me if i change it?.. :smirk: :laugh: .. [/B][/QUOTE]

um....... hey wait a sec, since when is this grounds for blackmail? Ah I don't care... I'll give you...... a space ship and 500 sea monkeys.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Lot of people post their pic, so I'll post my. I don't look that good though [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You are SO cute! *Dubs Lotus honorary sister*...some people's pictures just make me plain happy...yours and Cera's both do that :D[/color]

[B]

um....... hey wait a sec, since when is this grounds for blackmail? Ah I don't care... I'll give you...... a space ship and 500 sea monkeys. [/B][/QUOTE]

........ DEAL! [size=1](sucker... i can make a fortune with these seamonkeys!)[/size] ^.^;;;

[B]

........ DEAL! [size=1](sucker... i can make a fortune with these seamonkeys!)[/size] ^.^;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

ehhh...........well what about... my classic hot-dog vender?? Now you could make some $$$ with this....:toothy: