OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Geese, my picture comes to haunt me in a thread about pics that I haven't even posted in! What's up with that... oh well I will post it again.

A lot of people here don't look like I imagine them, altough I imagine Krillien as a short bald man...

There's a lot of hot/cute people on these boards... [/B][/QUOTE]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! man... give him a lightning streak! you look like harry potter!!!! LOL ROFLMAO I CANT STAND IT!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! this is not to joke on you but really.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

this is the only pic i could find... an dit isn't very good.. it's kinda old.. about 5 months and i cut my hair soon after it was taken so i look REALY different... and ths picture wasn't scanned to well and it just looks ba.. but it was the only pic of me that was on my comp .........
so here ya go.. i will get a better one someday....
the other person is my brother........
sorry but it's kinda big......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]this is the only pic i could find... an dit isn't very good.. it's kinda old.. about 5 months and i cut my hair soon after it was taken so i look REALY different... and ths picture wasn't scanned to well and it just looks ba.. but it was the only pic of me that was on my comp .........
so here ya go.. i will get a better one someday....
the other person is my brother........
sorry but it's kinda big...... [/B][/QUOTE] you look like a mom... sorry if thats offending... how bout you look very mature as well

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*adds new line to sig*
I AM NOT A GIRL... ok enuff about that...
trust me yall u dont wanna see it... id rather have yall think im a girl *kicks lotus* than show my pic... even moe looks better than my pic that i have, so yall can imaginne how i look in this pic... yellow background ewwwwww :([/size][/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Ouch! Kuja kick me. That's hurt.:bawl: :bawl: :flaming: . Anyone has a bat, give it to me, I want to wack Kuja.

Nice avatar Sephiroth.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. :) really?.. well what do you need for me to prove to you that i'm seriou [/B][/QUOTE]
Kick Kuja for me

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]i can't believe people think that i look like a mom!!!!!!
man now i am all depressed....
are oyu guys saying that i look old??? is that it???
i'm only 16!!!! god dang it!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, you do look older than 16. It's not an insult saying you look like a mom, you just have an older look about you. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Ouch! Kuja kick me. That's hurt.:bawl: :bawl: :flaming: . Any has a bat, give it to me, I want to wack Kuja.

[/B][/QUOTE]

er..I don't have a bat..but um...*looks around in her toys and takes out a crowbar and a flamethrower and holds it up to Lotus*

ok..I got these..which one ya want?????? :D

Hey Forest..you don't look like a mom..but you do look a lil older then 16. :D

Hey look at it this way..if you look older..you can sneak into clubs and stuff! j/k :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]The avatars are starting to looks better than the ppl, Transtic and Seph. are the bst examples!!

Just kidding [/B][/QUOTE]

Why kid?.... Gackt looks better than any person alive... Gackt in my avatar... sigh... look at him... so tender.. and smooth........................ errr .... I'm fantasizing again.... ::sigh:: Gakuto......

Ahem, oh yeah... Gackt is the best looking man ever... :) More than half of Japan agrees.... you can't go wrong there :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Why kid?.... Gackt looks better than any person alive... Gackt in my avatar... sigh... look at him... so tender.. and smooth........................ errr .... I'm fantasizing again.... ::sigh:: Gakuto......

Ahem, oh yeah... Gackt is the best looking man ever... :) More than half of Japan agrees.... you can't go wrong there :p [/B][/QUOTE]

er....TN...I think maybe you should keep that to yourself...at least the more detailed parts...the small kids, tn...the small kids! :) lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

er....TN...I think maybe you should keep that to yourself...at least the more detailed parts...the small kids, tn...the small kids! :) lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Small Kids can go to HE....... errr.... the store ....yes... thats it... the store... while I talk about Gackt-sama....

PS: he's wearing REALLLLLYYYY tight snake skin pants ::faints::

[FONT=century gothic]Here...does this link work? [URL=http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/otaku.gif]The Many Faces of Otaku Boards...[/URL]

And you know what I just realized? There's a kid what went to my school last year who looks dead like Shinji....[/FONT] :cross:

[SIZE=1]Wow, that GIF is cool! But I think (no correction, I KNOW) he spelled ultima incorrectly. Maybe I will have to make one of my own, one with correct spelling... no I'm too lazy for that. Never mind...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Small Kids can go to HE....... errr.... the store ....yes... thats it... the store... while I talk about Gackt-sama....

PS: he's wearing REALLLLLYYYY tight snake skin pants ::faints:: [/B][/QUOTE]

*catches him before he hits the floor*

TN..wake up..it's ok....you're not in heaven..lol

Well I can't see what he's wearing waist down..I only see the nice hard stomach he has. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Wow, that GIF is cool! But I think (no correction, I KNOW) he spelled ultima incorrectly. Maybe I will have to make one of my own, one with correct spelling... no I'm too lazy for that. Never mind...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]No, that was actually the way it was spelled. Ulitmia. He changed it later to Ultima, and also Urritmia [or something like that], but it was originally Ulitmia.[/FONT]

[b]quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[i]
Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]

what do you mean, even I look better than you, I'm a natural pretty boy, lol....

oh, and by the way, Kuja is a transvestite, I have proof!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]

Uh Sephiroth...Don't call him a Transvestite cause that is a direct insult to Dr. Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show..Cause Dr. Frank-N-Furter is a "Sweet Transvestite"!!!
:D