OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Post it soon Piro, I want to see your pic. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]*sigh* Sadly, the chance of that happening is slim to none :( You see, I don't have a scanner. Let alone a decent picture of me to post, I'm always hiding myself from the camera cause I don't like it, lol. Plus, I don't have any recent pictures, and I'd like to show this board of who I am now, not who I was a few years ago. Because if the guy I am now would ever meet the person I was a few years ago.. he'd beat the living crap out of him, lol :D A pleasant thought indeed. But I [i]will[/i] post a picture of me AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN! :)[/SIZE]

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! There are a lot of good looking people on this board!

The problme I have, is that whenever I try to picture someone I haven't seen before, they always look a lot like me! (except for girls, of course. *tries to imagine a girl that looks like me... Okay, lets not go there) I have no idea why. It's really weird!

I would like to post a pic of myself, but I don't have a scanner or digital camera. My brother has a webcam, but I don't think he'll let me use it.
Probobly, the soonest I'll be able to post a pic of myself will be in January when my oldest brother gets a digital camera. In the meantime, just imagine a short skiny person with bad acne (I'm trying to get rid of it, but the pimples just keap coming back! Agh!).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]
And Justin, why not post a piccy of yourself, eh?
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm, its against my religion...-_- . No, I'll get around to it. Its just that it takes an hour for my scanner to scan a picture and I can't do anything else on the computer while it does so. On top of that, I'm just too forgetful to have it scan while I won't be needing the computer. But, as I said, I'll get around to it...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]A lot of people here don't look like I imagine them, altough I imagine Krillien as a short bald man...
[/B][/QUOTE]

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *dies*
Krillen? A ... short... bald.. MAN?!

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
*insane laughter*

No no noooooo.. ahahaaaaa.. *sides start tu hurt*

OWWWW.. i uh.... ahhaaaaaa.. no no.. can..t must.. stop... oww. ahaaaaaa

no.. noo.noo *types through laughter tears*. Krillen is a 14yr old, with brown-ish blonde hair and horrible fashion sense *shudders* that likes to scare ppl by sneaking up on them and barking really loudly in their ear.. *looks around* WHAT?! don't ask.. -.-

short.. blad.. man.. AHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! i am going to die!!! im gonna tease him so bad! bwarharharhar!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *dies*
Krillen? A ... short... bald.. MAN?!

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
*insane laughter*

No no noooooo.. ahahaaaaa.. *sides start tu hurt*

OWWWW.. i uh.... ahhaaaaaa.. no no.. can..t must.. stop... oww. ahaaaaaa

no.. noo.noo *types through laughter tears*. Krillen is a 14yr old, with brown-ish blonde hair and horrible fashion sense *shudders* that likes to scare ppl by sneaking up on them and barking really loudly in their ear.. *looks around* WHAT?! don't ask.. -.-

short.. blad.. man.. AHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! i am going to die!!! im gonna tease him so bad! bwarharharhar!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm.... I take it you know him in real life. No?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Hmm.... I take it you know him in real life. No? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hai, I must admit it, (even though i've said it several times on the board in misc. places) i guess yu just didn't see one, oh well, not yur fault, but yes, i regretablly inform you, it makes my heart heavy to say, hai, i know the pervy bunny that is Krillen, call him Eric, it bugs him b/c he wishes he was a strong as Krillen,... and had 18 XD!!!

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea im back on my cpu :) pentuim 4 and road runner :) not the family computer *blah@pentuim3* and oh my what is this picture of me doing here :) hmmmmmmm to post or not to post that is the question :)
no this one SUCKS... i look all yellow it *bad lighting* so ill wait and get another one in a few weeks when i get off my butt and go meet my best friend... and her scanner :) my webcam SUCKS... ANYWAY... ill leave you w/ what i looked like for halloween :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]*sigh* Sadly, the chance of that happening is slim to none :( You see, I don't have a scanner. Let alone a decent picture of me to post, I'm always hiding myself from the camera cause I don't like it, lol. Plus, I don't have any recent pictures, and I'd like to show this board of who I am now, not who I was a few years ago. Because if the guy I am now would ever meet the person I was a few years ago.. he'd beat the living crap out of him, lol :D A pleasant thought indeed. But I [i]will[/i] post a picture of me AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN! :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal] You can bring your picture to school and scan it there. [/color] :D
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].....:therock: dhaha... you dont think i can be serious?.. just cause i have a funny buu av? :blush: :laugh: .. :( i can.. .. i think.. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal] Cam, when I think you can be serious, I'll give you a hug (odd, but you'll be the first I hug, and the second person I give a hug to) [/color]

Kuja, you're a girl.

[B]Kuja, you're a girl. [/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]ooohhhhhhhh!

you were just told kuja! [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh, hee hee hee! That is the darn funniest thing I've heard for a while....

Kuja, you may want to consider posting your real pic soon.

heh...oh, golly...that was great....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

Hai, I must admit it, (even though i've said it several times on the board in misc. places) i guess yu just didn't see one, oh well, not yur fault, but yes, i regretablly inform you, it makes my heart heavy to say, hai, i know the pervy bunny that is Krillen, call him Eric, it bugs him b/c he wishes he was a strong as Krillen,... and had 18 XD!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: Woah... I pity you... You actually know that... Erm... Ummm.... Whatever he is.. (perv).... *shudder* :eek:

PS- Heheh... Nice pic, Kuja. :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus[/i]
[b][COLOR=teal]You can bring your picture to school and scan it there. :D[/COLOR][/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][sarcasm]Yaaaa, cause my school has scanners for student use :rolleyes:[/sarcasm] lol, my only chance would be to go to my friends house and scan a pic there, but then again, I have no good pics of me :D Something's always wrong.

And Kuja, havn't you posted your pic before? I can't remember if you have or not. It was a while ago and a small pic.. I think it was you.[/SIZE]

[B]Nerdsy, you look sort of like your avatar. [/B][/QUOTE]

God, my nose isn't THAT big, is it?

[B]

Darn, gonna have to wait until tomorrow to see the OB gif. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... I didn't get a chance to upload it....-_- So now, unless this thread stays up for two more days, you won't get to see it...:bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Well... I didn't get a chance to upload it....-_- So now, unless this thread stays up for two more days, you won't get to see it...:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]You could just [[email protected]]email[/EMAIL] it to me and I could upload it on to my AOL FTP space, and I could post it then. Though, I don't know when you're going to read this, but ya, it's an idea :)[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]You could just [[email protected]]email[/EMAIL] it to me and I could upload it on to my AOL FTP space, and I could post it then. Though, I don't know when you're going to read this, but ya, it's an idea :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

The problem is that I don't have it on the computer I'm on. I have to go back to my other computer at my Mom's house to do anything with it.

Or I can just wait until Killermon signs on and ask for a copy from him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]The problem is that I don't have it on the computer I'm on. I have to go back to my other computer at my Mom's house to do anything with it.

Or I can just wait until Killermon signs on and ask for a copy from him. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ah yes, that would be a problem. It makes sense now. Well darn! I wanted to see it again...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*adds new line to sig*
I AM NOT A GIRL... ok enuff about that...
trust me yall u dont wanna see it... id rather have yall think im a girl *kicks lotus* than show my pic... even moe looks better than my pic that i have, so yall can imaginne how i look in this pic... yellow background ewwwwww :([/size][/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*adds new line to sig*
I AM NOT A GIRL... ok enuff about that...
trust me yall u dont wanna see it... id rather have yall think im a girl *kicks lotus* than show my pic... even moe looks better than my pic that i have, so yall can imaginne how i look in this pic... yellow background ewwwwww :([/size][/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

what do you mean, even I look better than you, I'm a natural pretty boy, lol....

oh, and by the way, Kuja is a transvestite, I have proof!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

what do you mean, even I look better than you, I'm a natural pretty boy, lol....

oh, and by the way, Kuja is a transvestite, I have proof! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...well he [b]does[/b] have a wallpaper of himself on his desktop. So there's something going on there...

Kuja, I'm sorry, but as pretty as you are...you're not as nice looking as Sephiroth. There is something about the long, white hair...lol[/color][/size]