OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I don't think anyone hates you Piro ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I sure hope no one hates me here, I would be really sad. I've done nothing to deserve hatred here.

Hrmm.... I wonder when my mom's gonna develope those pictures.... :D I wanna post some if there are any of my :D :D hopefully there are some good ones, I doubt it though. I don't remember getting my picture taken recently at all.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Oh yeah, and his hair is naturally a redish color... which is VERY odd for a Japanese person.... some of us think he's a reincarnation of Kenshin, the legend Samurai from Japan, anime based off of the lengend..... esspecially when Gackt wears his Samurai outfit.... i'm sure he's quite the swordsman too. [/B][/QUOTE]

*fainsts*

i had that pic for my wallpaper!! i got it from webshots! i didn't copy and paste it or anything!!:nervous:

now it's him with a treally revealing outfit *sighs*
and i *might* have a Gackt website for all you know TN...:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. i hope no one hates me :( .. i dont think i'm mean.. .. i deffinatly dont TRY to be mean.. [/B][/QUOTE]

you're not mean Kam! you're one of the koolest guys here..though we haven't talked much at all!:wigout:

i don't hate anyone here...though it seems like i do sometimes...:blush:

[B].. i hope no one hates me :( .. i dont think i'm mean.. .. i deffinatly dont TRY to be mean.. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, you kiddin' me? I don't know ya all that well, but from what I can see, you're one of the nicest guys on the boards.. :box:

I like you Cam, you kick Kuja for me.
I don't hate anyone, I hope no one hate me.
Kuja, I don't hate you, I'm just mad.

I don't think I've been round here long enough for anybody to hate me. At least I think...
Unless there are some of you that pick on the new members (though I doubt that):D I think all of you are cool, and I have no reason to hate any of you, and I doubt that I'll ever hate anyone, 'cos I've got no time for hating people, and for haters (Hate is such a strong word, isn't it?) HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE................
Na, don't like it:babble:

[SIZE=1]Well, I got some hopefully good news! The film in my mom's camera has yet to be used up, and she says it will probably be done when it comes to Thanksgiving, so if we can keep this thread around for that while I might be able to provide a picture of the one and only me :D I hope there some decent pics of me in there, i doubt it though :p[/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]I don't think I've been round here long enough for anybody to hate me. At least I think...
Unless there are some of you that pick on the new members (though I doubt that):D I think all of you are cool, and I have no reason to hate any of you, and I doubt that I'll ever hate anyone, 'cos I've got no time for hating people, and for haters (Hate is such a strong word, isn't it?) HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE................
Na, don't like it:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont know...im not very keen on the way u used 16 full stops before, personally id have gone with 5, its your kind of inconsiderateness for use of full stops that really makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!! (j/k)

whens thanksgiving?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Well, I got some hopefully good news! The film in my mom's camera has yet to be used up, and she says it will probably be done when it comes to Thanksgiving, so if we can keep this thread around for that while I might be able to provide a picture of the one and only me :D I hope there some decent pics of me in there, i doubt it though :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I can't wait to see you pic Piro.

[B][SIZE=1]Lol, why would you want to see [i]my[/i] pic of all people's??? Well, besides the fact that you've seen just about everybody else's, lol. :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Why? I check out one of your post that you show how you look like. You have Trunks' face, and someone else body (I don't know who). You got my attention, so I want to see how you look like. I also want to know how Kuja look like too (hopefully, not like his avatar)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Why? I check out one of your post that you show how you look like. You have Trunks' face, and someone else body (I don't know who). You got my attention, so I want to see how you look like. I also want to know how Kuja look like too (hopefully, not like his avatar) [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, yup, that other person was Heero Yui from Gundam Wing. I think kuja posted his pic in another topic somehere here, I mean an actual pic, notjust his avatar, lol. I have it saved onto my computer along with most everyone else's, so if he doesn't post it I will, lol :D

And thanks for that quick lesson of Japanese TN, lol. It was very informing :)[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Lol, he's probably gonna take that as some sort of huge insult :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't understand. Seriously, I saw someone look exactly like him last night (in my dream)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]Pro..good for you...I wanna see thy pic! :)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I'm just going to assume you meant "Piro" there, lol. And in response, I'm still waiting to see [i]you're[/i] picture! :D :p So I [i]could[/i] say I won't post mine until you post yours :smirk:[/SIZE]

WHAT!? That's mean Piro!!!!!!!!!!!

and peoples....it's Mystical!!!! lol I never liked Mystic..that last baords I was in had som many Mystics...that I decided to put Mystical..lol

and the only pic I have..like I said...is where I'm in a pink dress...in a church..for my Sweet 15..lol

Piro..you post your pic first..then I'll post mine..lol

Lotus..that's mean!!!!!!:laugh: :blush:

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]Note to self: Never post your pic..trick him that you will post it, so you can see his pic. mwamwamwahahahahaha[/SIZE] [/COLOR]