OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

Make it fast TN, I couldn't see you clearly from the previous picture.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]omg.. O_O lotus.... your hot.. :eek: :excited: :wigout: :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Did you just say that because I said you're cute!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Perhaps her mother is jealous lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't think so, she told me that she's very pretty when she was young, and she attracted a lot of guys.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue] :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my goodness...everyon on here just shocked the hell outta me...Dang ya'll some good looking ppl...now I gotta go and take some new pics of myself so I can show out too...but give me time I'll reveal myself... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]~Mystical Pan~ come on post your poc! it's buggin' me... i wanna see what you look like!! [/B][/QUOTE]

IF I find it..lol I had to recover my comp and lost all my things on the harddrive...lol I knew it was going to happen though..so don't make fun of me or anything

well...the one I want to post...there's one of me on my Sweet 15..but I don't like posting that one up!

Okay, there are so manby pics here, so I'm only going to comment on some of them.

Safer: Finally you show your pic. You told us over 6 months ago you were going to show it. You don't look at all like I pictured you... I pictured you to look like Sephiroth... But that's because at one poitn you actually told us you looked like him, except for your hair.

Cera: Once again, about time. I've been waiting a while to see your pic too. You look so much like I pictured you too look like, it's scary.

Trastic: 0.o Okay, you seem to look different then when I saw you in another pic of you. First, you had spiky blonde hair. Your shoulders didn't seem as wide, and you looked quite a bit shorter. Maybe I'm just confusing you with someone else.

Ginny: Beautiful as always. *drools*

Phantasy Freak: You are not ugly... And neither is Angel.. And WHAT! Angel's grounded! For how long? Tell her I said hi!
Wait, by ASH you are talking about Angel_Saturn_Healer right?:blush: I cann never remember that...

Alright, that's all the pics I can actually remember... Now on to mine.

I don't have it on this compueter, so I'm going to make a link...

My pi later...

Later, when I get back to my other computer, I will post up the OB gif. It's a gif consisting of Angel_Saturn_Healer's, TOPAZ's, Ultima's, Voodookanaka's, Masterfork's and my pics.

[SIZE=1]In reply to the whole Cecil Turtle thing: Hrm.. ok, my post was a little confusing when I said that, I know Bugs loses all the time, let me add something to it so it cane make easier sense :D

[i]Because of the Cecil Turtle that always races Bugs Bunny he( Cecil) and always wins[/i]

There we go, that's what I meant. :D[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus
[b]I don't think so, she told me that she's very pretty when she was young, and she attracted a lot of guys.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well I think you're attracting a lot of guys here, lol. So you can throw that in her face if you ever feel like it :D

And Mystic Pan, I wanna see your pic too! Mostly because Pan's my fav character, lol. But ya, I wanna see what you look like too!! :)

Edit: Nerdsy, I do believe that person you thought was Transtic was the almighty Gackt, lol. TN tends to put his pics up too. I could be wrong though.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Okay, there are so manby pics here, so I'm only going to comment on some of them.

Safer: Finally you show your pic. You told us over 6 months ago you were going to show it. You don't look at all like I pictured you... I pictured you to look like Sephiroth... But that's because at one poitn you actually told us you looked like him, except for your hair.

Cera: Once again, about time. I've been waiting a while to see your pic too. You look so much like I pictured you too look like, it's scary.

Trastic: 0.o Okay, you seem to look different then when I saw you in another pic of you. First, you had spiky blonde hair. Your shoulders didn't seem as wide, and you looked quite a bit shorter. Maybe I'm just confusing you with someone else.

Ginny: Beautiful as always. *drools*

Phantasy Freak: You are not ugly... And neither is Angel.. And WHAT! Angel's grounded! For how long? Tell her I said hi!
Wait, by ASH you are talking about Angel_Saturn_Healer right?:blush: I cann never remember that...

Alright, that's all the pics I can actually remember... Now on to mine.

I don't have it on this compueter, so I'm going to make a link...

My pi later...

Later, when I get back to my other computer, I will post up the OB gif. It's a gif consisting of Angel_Saturn_Healer's, TOPAZ's, Ultima's, Voodookanaka's, Masterfork's and my pics. [/B][/QUOTE]

She was supposedly grounded for a lil while she might be ungrounded...I know she got grounded for her grades though...*looks innocent*didn't hear that from me...*runs off*

[B]Okay, there are so manby pics here, so I'm only going to comment on some of them.

[/B][/QUOTE]

heh, you got it mixed up, I said I used to look like sephiroth when I was 17 because my hair was as long as his, heh....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=limegreen]Oh....Hmmm..... Tall, white beard, long robe..... surrounded by an aurora of blinding white light.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh....yes, quite....[/FONT]

[B]Cera: Once again, about time. I've been waiting a while to see your pic too. You look so much like I pictured you too look like, it's scary.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT=century gothic]::small voice:: Sorry.... It only took me what, eight months, to post it.... Heh.

I look like you imagined? Huh. Coolies.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Nerdsy, you look sort of like your avatar. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I think you kind of look like your avatar Lotus. Nerdsy though, I don't really think he looks like Mario. But I could be wrong...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I dont think Nerdsy looks like his avatar. Nerdsy. He looks like stalker!! lol j/k :D And ya, Now that Shyguy mentioned it, you [i]do[/i] look a bit like you avatar, Lotus. Neato. Heh, if I looked like [i]my[/i] avatar, that'd just be pretty freakin' awesome, lol.

Darn, gonna have to wait until tomorrow to see the OB gif. :p

*sniff sniff* :bawl: I wanna show you peoples my pictuuure!!!!! Grr.. stupid computer doesn't have a working scanner. Hpmh... it's a conspiracy I tell you! :nervous:[/SIZE]