OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]I think that when you've had the name Sephiroth for ages...and when nobody sees how you look, most people expected you to kind of look like Sephiroth I think lol.

It's funny, I often look at someone's avatar and subconsciously think that they actually look that way...

I thought BabyGirl looked like that Powerpuff girl...lol

So yeah, it's good to see what everyone looks like finally. :)

I think there are only a few staff left who have yet to reveal themselves...including Adam. lol

I've seen Adam, but I don't think many of the boards members have.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, me look like sephiroth, that would have been cool, mind you, 3 years back I kinda resembled him, except with long black hair instead, heh, I really should grow my hair back sometime, I haven't had a haircut for ages, so I'm on the way, heh....

I think we have all seen adam, well, kind of, didn't he have an avatar of himself on v2 at one point, which was kind of dark....

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm late but can I still join the party?
Anyway, my God, Sephiroth, you remind me so much of myself. I mean the way you are sitting and and such not the way you look. It is scary though, I agree with James, to a certain extent. You see, to a degree I imagined you looking like Sephiroth, but then to another degree in the opposite direction I imagined you looking like a deranged lunatic who got access to a computer in his padded in of a mental ward somewhere in the mountains of Middle Asia...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]I have posted my pic in a couple different threads. . but maybe THIS is the picture thread? This is a picture when I was appx. 17 yrs old? . . something like that. . People think I look 3 years younger then I really am. . so I know how most people feel about that. This was at prom of my Sophmore year of High School, so that is why I am wearing the tux. This was my favorite prom. Senior prom sucked, and Junior was boring. . But this one ruled, since the girl I went with totally ruled, too bad nothing ever happened with her. . =( . . eep. . depressing myself, on to the picture: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You look like you're having an awesome time, hehehe...cute![/color]

Otay here we go...

Seph:OMG!! HAHAHA !! nice pic!! though yes, i must admit, I thought yu really looked like Seph. >D!!!
Cam:Cool effects, but ya' can't really see yur face
NA:You look like an older version of Frankie Munez (sp)
TN:*falls of chair* OMG!! O.O;;; your a hottie!!!! *copies and pastes silently*
Pan: Don't post yur picture, Krillen(Eric) is a pervy bunny
GLN:Well, um, hmm, I thought yu looked, um, 8.. srry.. I figured yu were like 22-23, but yu said the pic was old and um, friend rattlesnake?! ewwwwww
LM:AAAWWWWW!!! Sweetie your adorable!! Perfect match for Bejiita-san! Red hair seems to work with black much better than Burmua's blue hair does!! yeah!!

Ya'll really dun wanna see my picture, it is so awful!! I was really pissed and it was 7th grade and.. poodly-hair and.. oh no, oh deary lord no

Seph - Odd picture, but nice
GL - Very nice, and I thought you would be younger
Cera - Cute picture
coolKam - you look just like your avatar. cute
TN - You look like Vegeta or Trunks. I can't you you clearly.
Cecil - Look like Harry Potter
LM - So pretty, perfect for Vegeta.

Guest Voodookanaka
seph u look hammered: I was expecting to look kinda geeky (no offense)

im pretty sure most of u have already seen this pic of me.
anyway:

^___^ thats nice and stuff everyone.. but didn't you notice i posted Two pictures of myself.. before you say the first pic is too dark look at the second picture.. its pretty bright.. o_O comparitivly..

(bginfo: the picture of me in the dark was because i was at my dads computer which is in the dinning room, which is across from the living room.. dad was sleeping for work when i took the picture.. i couldn't turn on light or else i'd wake him.. that wouldn't be good)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]eh.. i'd be hot too if i looked at the camera like that.. but i'm too goofy.. i cant be too serious.. ^_^ :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]
You are very cute from the two pictures I saw. Why don't you make it black and white?

[B]:smooch: hitting on me? ;) :D :tasty: :smirk: :angel: :laugh: .. lol i dunno.. i suppose i could.. ^^ and crop it down a bit.. add a couple easy effects.. then poof.. :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]
Hitting on you?

[B]i'v already posted this.. but since everyone seems to be sharing.. :)

btw: cool seph :) .. i'm still wondering about kuji tho.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]who is kuji? and if that is supposed to be me... just take the cartoon out of seifer and that is me... like seriously i was gonna sue cause that is so close to me... other than he is probably taller than me... and um pic of me... no way yall would all be turned to stone... my pic would make *insert ginny's real name here* (hides) look old[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Geese, my picture comes to haunt me in a thread about pics that I haven't even posted in! What's up with that... oh well I will post it again.

A lot of people here don't look like I imagine them, altough I imagine Krillien as a short bald man...

There's a lot of hot/cute people on these boards...

Guest Voodookanaka
ASH was realy pretty I thought, whatever happened to her?

all girls on this board used to fancy shinji, is he still here?

ppl disapeering.

Aha! i'll post a pic of kuja... he made a big mistake.... bwha!

anyway,

here's a pic of me lol.... hehehehehe

This is like, not as old as you think....

I don't know...I remember his pic..he was cute..lol

I remember him posting the pic of his g/f and all the guys were like drooling!

I might just post a freaking pic of me here. :)

Everyone here is either cute, adorable, or pretty! :D

Cloud.. your officially the best looking guy here! :D:laugh: :blush: :angel:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*kicks cloud* you dang punk... dont make me hurt you... ill put my pic up when i get a date w/ ginny :) so i dont think you will be seeing my pic anytime soon... from me at least... considering unless cloud saved the picture... it no longer there :) hehe im trying to think who else has it... and i know about 4 who do... hoping they didnt save it... lets see whos pics i have... well no ones on this cpu... on mine i have and um... that it :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]