OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]AH! A lot of stuff has been goin on since I left! Well let's see, it's mostly all Gackt talk. Well I'll say this then, if I was a girl or a gay/bisexual guy, I would think that guy is the hottest guy in the world. But since I'm not any of those, I like his hair, lol. And that thing that's connected to his ear and stuff, it's neato. :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Gackt, I don't know who he is, but he look hot. [/B][/QUOTE]

Gackt (pronounce Ga-ku-to for those of you who don't know) is a Japanese pop/rock star.

He was the lead singer for Malice Mizer starting in '95 after they got rid of their previous leasd singer, Tetsu.... anyway, he quickly became famous amung the Mizer crowds and throughout Japan. He was hot... and his voice, dark and mysterious sometimes, fit Mizer well... his smooth voice went over crowds like butter... people fell in love with him and Mizer. He would release two album with Mizer, an indies album called Voyage ~sans retour~ and Mizers first album on a big record company label in 1998, Merveilles. This is a favorite of most Mizer fans, as it contains the most awesome and best Mizer songs ever written..... In 1999, Mizer's drummer, Ukyou Kami died of a disease.... Kami and Gackt were best friends.... shortly there after Gackt left Mizer to persue a solo career. And boy did he ever... his first single after leaving Mizer was a HUGE hit.... the song, called Mizerable was just awesome, and that was put on a mini-album with the same name... His fanbuild was increasing and rapidly. Later in 1998, he released his first full album, Mars, which is considered his best album. Nowhere near as gothic as Mizer sounds, Gackt's music had become very popualr with teens and the like. His mix of all types of music from Latin influence to American influence and then some. The use of the Violin in some of his songs makes them quite relaxing to listen to, not to mention his outstanding voice. Gackt became a household name after Mars.... then the realese of three more singles after that and another album, Rebirth, in 2001, Gackt had become the most popular man in Japanese pop rock culture. And his name is well known in Japan.... his artistic views, his consistant interviews, his amazing talent.... he's very odd..... says he was born in... 1540.... and in France.... claims to be a vampire... can see spirits... bright lights hurt his eyes.... he has an ugly dog named Belle Constantine Chappi.... yes... thats the dogs name... I told you he was weird.... he's extremely funny!.... and every girl in japan screams his name and they drool over his hotness.... and some guys too... like me :)

So yeah, thats Gackt right there :p Just thought I'd write up a summary.....

PS: Don't steal that to put on some site.... I just wrote it all.... not that that woul dhappen cause I don't think anyone here has a Gackt site hehe.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok if i kick this evil kuja person... do i get a hug too? :angel: [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
May be, normally, I don't like to hug people unless I promise to.

Kuja, you mean you have two side. Good Kuja and bad Kuja?

Thanks for the summary TN.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]AH! A lot of stuff has been goin on since I left! Well let's see, it's mostly all Gackt talk. Well I'll say this then, if I was a girl or a gay/bisexual guy, I would think that guy is the hottest guy in the world. But since I'm not any of those, I like his hair, lol. And that thing that's connected to his ear and stuff, it's neato. :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I like this hair style better (see below).... although out of all, i prefer his vanilla style... loks like Gokou being a Super Saiya-jin.... he has blond hair.... and it's all spiked back... really neato....

Oh yeah, and his hair is naturally a redish color... which is VERY odd for a Japanese person.... some of us think he's a reincarnation of Kenshin, the legend Samurai from Japan, anime based off of the lengend..... esspecially when Gackt wears his Samurai outfit.... i'm sure he's quite the swordsman too.

[SIZE=1]Ya, I've been trying to download some of his music so I could get a listen to it, but it never can connect to the host for some reason :(

Anywho, I see the OB gif is posted!!! Ahhh... good to see Topaz again:) *drool*... whoops! *whipes drool away* heh heh...:D

EDIT: Erm.. tn, where below am I looking when you said "see below" or something like that in your last post..?

edit2: Ah nevermind I see it now, lol[/SIZE]

i can feel the love... can u? me like hugs... *gets out metal bat* i should get a kiss for this... *swings* *hits kuja in the shin* *his shin snaps in two* bwahahahaha! i felt like doing that a bit... ahhh the things is do for hugs... oops... im sounding like courage

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]i can feel the love... can u? me like hugs... *gets out metal bat* i should get a kiss for this... *swings* *hits kuja in the shin* *his shin snaps in two* bwahahahaha! i felt like doing that a bit... ahhh the things is do for hugs... oops... im sounding like courage [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ok, kuja [i]really[/i] didn't deserve that, lol. Seriosuly though, that was just plain mean.

Anywho, anybody have anymore pics? I'm still waiting for [i]Mystical[/i] Pan (<--spelled it right :D) And good news! My mom is getting some pictures developed whenever she does and is gonna have them put on a disc also!!!! So I'm gonna see if there are any pics of me in there and post 'em!!!!! WOOHOOO!!! I'm so excited!!! :excited: :excited: lol :D :excited:[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Ok, kuja [i]really[/i] didn't deserve that, lol. Seriosuly though, that was just plain mean.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just another one of my loyal fans :)... i got a possy going around that hate me... im begining to think i got a bigger one than even james does[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just another one of my loyal fans :)... i got a possy going around that hate me... im begining to think i got a bigger one than even james does[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Loyal fan, lol, nice touch there kuja :D I didn't even know james [i]had[/i] a hate posse, weird... I hope no one here hates me :nervous:[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Loyal fan, lol, nice touch there kuja :D I didn't even know james [i]had[/i] a hate posse[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Haha, because he [i]doesn't[/i]...the only ones that hate James are the ones who were stupid enough to get banned in the first place...so they don't count :p

[quote]You can please some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time.[/quote]

Me on the other hand...I bet I have a few :babble:[/color]

[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just another one of my loyal fans :)... i got a possy going around that hate me... im begining to think i got a bigger one than even james does[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] na ja... i have a hate possy? wow... kool... oh you mean admin james? oh... ill hate ya piro! j/k baby girl is lucky... anyone hates her she will just show her pic! :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B] na ja... i have a hate possy? wow... kool... oh you mean admin james? oh... ill hate ya piro! j/k baby girl is lucky... anyone hates her she will just show her pic! :p [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]AHH! Don't hate me! I couldn't stand that,lol. And what if a girl "hates" BabyGirl, then showing 'em her pic wouldn't help much, lol.[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]AHH! Don't hate me! I couldn't stand that,lol. And what if a girl "hates" BabyGirl, then showing 'em her pic wouldn't help much, lol.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I don't think anyone hates you Piro ;)

And if a girl dislikes me? Then let her :p[/color]