OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]ugh..*smacks her head against the moniter*...meany..ok how about..I PM you my pic...and you post yours here..BUT YOU CAN'T SHOW IT TO ANYONE ELSE OK! :) How about that?

*notices his sig*

what's a glomper? lol [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ok, you can PM me your pic and I absolutley PROMISE on m life that I will [i][b][u]NOT[/u][/b][/i] show it to anyone else. And I will post my own pic as soon as I possibly can. And you know I will because I actually want to, lol :D

And a glomp itself is [i]"a very tight hug from one person to another... anime-style!"[/i]. And the glomper would be the person doing the glomping, lol. That link in my sig leads to my badge of authenticity :)[/SIZE]

ok..I see...and when you mean Pan..do you mean the character in DBZ..or like the other Pan. :) I've seen her around..her s/n is Pan..haven't talked to her though..lol

OK whatever..I'll just post it here and get over with it..NO LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!

keep nay mean comments to yourself..ok!

and the reason that i'm like in a pink dress..it's my sweet 15 ok! I have no other recent pics..lol

[SIZE=1]Lol, I mean the DBZ/GT character Pan (I have a "slight" obsession with her, lol :D I've attached my favorite pic of her :) )

And that's not a very good pic, it's hard to see you and you;re in a pink dress!!! :p lol, but ok, since you posted yours I'll post mine once I get the chance. I'd expect it to be around this coming Friday or Saturday... or earlier if one of myfriends has a pic of me on there computer and sends it through AIM... Ooo I could do that too! We'll just have to wait and see.. :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, I mean the DBZ/GT character Pan (I have a "slight" obsession with her, lol :D I've attached my favorite pic of her :) )

And that's not a very good pic, it's hard to see you and you;re in a pink dress!!! :p lol, but ok, since you posted yours I'll post mine once I get the chance. I'd expect it to be around this coming Friday or Saturday... or earlier if one of myfriends has a pic of me on there computer and sends it through AIM... Ooo I could do that too! We'll just have to wait and see.. :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

PAN ROCKS!!!!!! :)

anyways..look..I told you that was the only pic ok! lol
and...I might put up another one..later though
I need to see where I can scan it!lol

[B]PAN ROCKS!!!!!! :)

anyways..look..I told you that was the only pic ok! lol
and...I might put up another one..later though
I need to see where I can scan it!lol [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ya she does!!! I have about 70some pics of her and sadly only 4 avatars :p But I'm always looking for more! :)

And ya, I'd like to see a better pic. Though I do understand that was the only pic. :)

(Funny pic attached! :laugh: )[/SIZE]

[B]funny pic..I used to have ALL thses pan pics..but I had to recover my comp...sooo....now. i have to get them all back. :(

I'll see if I can post another pic though..ok! :)

ONLY IF YOU POST YOURS! lol [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Neato, I'm mainly searching for a pic of the DBZ Pan, and not the DBGT Pan, but it's [i]really[/i] hard to find 'em!!

Lol, and you probably can't expect my pic for a few days, so don't expect it to be any time really soon, but I'll do it when I can :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Real life. Bring a pig to a tall building and drop it from there. Or drop a pig from a helicopter. That's mean, but that prove that pig can fly. You look cute Mystical. Believe me, I have my contact lenses on. [/B][/QUOTE]

that's pigs dropping to their death..that's not flying..lol

and..well..thank you..even if I think otherwise..lol

[B]Isn't Pan..like a baby..lol I had several of her at that age..:)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]In DBZ she's a baby because she's newly born (duh) in GT she's 11 and at the end of GT (in the special) she's really old, lol. I found some pics of her when she's old last night. I now have 121 different pics of Pan on my computer :D

Sorry, no pic yet :( I asked my friend if he had one of me, but he said it's on a disk, but he doesn't know where the disc is. So we're gonna have to wait until my mom developes the pictures from her camera onto disc.[/SIZE]

Welllll, I haven't been on for a while!..... mystical Pan, good lord child you *are* cute! That's a pretty dress you had on. Piro your delay is making me impatient.... lol, I wanna see your pic! Anywho, I guess that's all for now...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Welllll, I haven't been on for a while!..... mystical Pan, good lord child you *are* cute! That's a pretty dress you had on. Piro your delay is making me impatient.... lol, I wanna see your pic! Anywho, I guess that's all for now... [/B][/QUOTE]

*blinks and falls anime style*

AM NOT! lol

I know..I wanna see Piro's pic!!!!!!! :D

[SIZE=1]My, my, aren't I the popular one? Lol (that needs to stop, I can't handle the attention :D) And Anna, my delay is making me impatient too!!! I wanna post my pic but I can't!!! Hmph, well Thanksgiving is tomorrow so hopefully my mom will use up all her film there and she can get the pics developed onto a disk like she said she would and then I can post my pic!!! WOOOHOO! :excited:[/SIZE]