Sephiroth Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 ladies and gentlemen, I think it is time that you have finally seen what I, sephiroth, no, what I, Moe, look like, but be warned, this pic is 2 years old, and my friends played a prank on me while I was asleep, and as you can see, the quality is kind of crappy since I had to make the size smaller, but enjoy....
Sara Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]LoL...so [i]that[/i] is the picture TN was referring to that time....[/FONT]
Guest Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1] Wow i had you thoguht competely different... I didnt think you looked like that...Its all kewl anyway.[/color][/size]
Kuja Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]omg wth is that? oh that is you... errrrrr um sorry *draws mustache and stuff on pic*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]LoL...so [i]that[/i] is the picture TN was referring to that time....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yes yes, I remember. But damn, kind of like when I first saw Transtic...totally not what I pictured... No matter though, Sephiroths another cute one :p[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 O.O O my dear... Sephiroth: God? Yes, I know I am. Thank you for that adoration. Me: Whatever. :rolleyes: Scares me to think I am actually inspired to go dig up some new pics of me...then something remotely akin to sanity sets in....:p
Transtic Nerve Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]LoL...so [i]that[/i] is the picture TN was referring to that time....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh Heh.... Yep.... It certainly was a surprise to me too.... totally not what I pictured... heh.... althoughit would be nice to see Seph when he doesn't look passed out drunk :p
Sephiroth Posted November 13, 2001 Author Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Heh Heh.... Yep.... It certainly was a surprise to me too.... totally not what I pictured... heh.... althoughit would be nice to see Seph when he doesn't look passed out drunk :p [/B][/QUOTE] I don't get it, why don't people picture me like that? what ya'll picture me like then, a nerd? heh, anyway, umm, I'm not JUST drunk in that pic, hint, hint....
GinnyLyn Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 In an effort to keep spam low, I humbly add my pic inside this thread. This is the most recent one (1 year old, HA!--I don't care much for cameras), showing me taking my first bite of fried rattlesnake (seen on menu: "If you complain about our cooking, we will bring you a live one.").
Sara Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]You're all trying to make me fell guilty for not showing my pic, aren't you?[/FONT]
Guest Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1] Whoa there... I thought you were older then that.........* shudders * Just when you think you know someone you really don't... * shudders *[/color][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 Hey, Forte, who are you talking about? If it's me, then let me say I look young for my age. (Everyone says I look 4 years younger than I really am.) That's also a year old pic, I'm hoping to find a much more recent one soon.
Guest Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1]Im talking about you. I pictured you like 16 or something.....[/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted November 13, 2001 Author Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]Im talking about you. I pictured you like 16 or something.....[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] ginnylynn is 21, foolish boy, lol.... [COLOR=orangered]erhm, Seph? that's GinnyLyn with 3 n's--no wonder everyone is spelling it wrong.[/COLOR] :babble:
Sara Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]Im talking about you. I pictured you like 16 or something.....[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::dissolves into laughter:: Oh, [i]did[/i] you?[/FONT]
GinnyLyn Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 aw yes, a few more pics for my adoring public--oh, and the rest of you too ;) :laugh:
Guest Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1] Well i didnt think you were THAT old....[/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted November 14, 2001 Author Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] ginnylynn is 21, foolish boy, lol.... [COLOR=orangered]erhm, Seph? that's GinnyLyn with 3 n's--no wonder everyone is spelling it wrong.[/COLOR] :babble: [/B][/QUOTE] ack! get out of my post! my posts are my private breathing space! *gets his shoe buffer* now I'm warning you, do that again, and your in for it.... and ginny, in your first pic, that doesn't look like a rattlesnake your eating, it looks more like chips....
Lotus Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 My computer suck, I can't see the picture clearly, but I see the cigarrett sticking out.
Sara Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Well, Ginnymon convinced me to post this.... This picture is actually about four years old... [/FONT]:eek: [FONT=century gothic]A typical pic of me, though...nose in a book..... eh, well. [size=1]Edit: The scanner made it kinda blurry...I fiddled with resolution and stuff for a while, but it didn't seem to help....[/size] [/FONT]
BabyGirl Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Well, Ginnymon convinced me to post this.... This picture is actually about four years old... [/FONT]:eek: [FONT=century gothic]A typical pic of me, though...nose in a book..... eh, well. [size=1]Edit: The scanner made it kinda blurry...I fiddled with resolution and stuff for a while, but it didn't seem to help....[/size] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Cera! Your smile makes me happy! Especially since you look happy! Cute![/color]
Guest Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Well, Ginnymon convinced me to post this.... This picture is actually about four years old... [/FONT]:eek: [FONT=century gothic]A typical pic of me, though...nose in a book..... eh, well. [size=1]Edit: The scanner made it kinda blurry...I fiddled with resolution and stuff for a while, but it didn't seem to help....[/size] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1] Wow, i pictured you different. But i realize its from a few years ago... Did you change much? Also A BOOK!? Books are evil. I only read them for skool, sometimes i dont even read them. I skim chapters... If the book is bad i only do that....[/color][/size]
Sara Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Heh...I love books...books are what i do...I read, I write.....I read...I write....LoL. Yeah, that pic is from...well...a long time ago. This one is [slightly] more recent... About a year old....[/FONT]
Guest Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1] Ok then... Whoa, from that last pick you got bigger...... * shudders * <--- Not in a bad way [/color][/size]
Flash Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Heh, Well Seph, looks like everyone pictured you differently, as did I...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now