OtakuBoards

A Bullet In My Broken Heart [M-LSV]

Lilt

[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Warning: This rp will probably live up to its rating.[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Can't afford to breathe in this town[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Nowhere to sit without a gun in my hand[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I'm better off dead[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I'm better off dead[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]A fifteen year old girl with long black hair was kneeling on the roof of a building somewhere in Liverpool. She didn't move, didn't even seem to breathe, as it started to rain. Then, a little movement of her hand brought back the hammer of the gun she had in her mouth. It came forward, and clicked. She took the gun out of her mouth, and dropped the magazine. It was empty. A year ago she, Sadie Orestes, was in this same exact spot. And she would've been nothing more than plant food if he hadn't come along. Callisto Farren. The name wanted to make her smile whenever she thought of it. He had helped her get better, but sometimes she still had dark thoughts.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I want to breath[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I want to grow[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]I say I want it[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]but I don't know how[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]She wanted to live, to be with him, to be happy. But sometimes she just didn't seem to know how. That was why she needed him, especially now. He said he would never leave her, but she hadn't seen him for almost six months now. Sadie was supposed to be on an assassination mission, her target was some young boy, but it wasn't important right now. She had overheard a few men planning a coup against her father's organization. The one that she was supposed to inherit, since he had no sons, when he grew too old. She had to stop them, but she was only one girl. No one else would even believe her if she told them, except for Callisto. She felt water on her cheeks. She didn't know if it was her tears, the rain, or a little of both. She wiped her face with the back of her gun hand. She was so weak, and she couldn't help but think that it might've been better if Callisto had just left her alone that day...[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center] [/center]
[center][b][/b][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Suddenly, the rain just seemed to stop. Sadie looked up and saw her personal bodyguard, Trina Keelan, standing next to her and holding an umbrella. Trina looked down at Sadie with concern. Even though there was only a couple of years difference between the two girls, it seemed to be much more than that. There was something about Trina that always made people assume that she was older than she really was. Sadie stood up and looked over at the elevator that she had used to get to the roof. Like she thought, her second bodyguard, the one that Trina didn't seem to get along with too well, was standing there waiting for both of the girls. Sadie walked to the elevator and Trina followed her, holding the umbrella over the both of them. As she walked into the elevator, Sadie sighed. She had to get out of this business somehow, and she had to bring Trina and the others with her. If only Callisto were here, then he could help her...[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]*******Explanations*******[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Ugh...my intros keep getting shorter. Sorry. I just wanted to make it a little bit dramatic, without explaining too much. (Which is kind of pointless, since I'm going to have to explain it here anyways.) Well, the basic story behind this rp, is that Sadie Orestes is the daughter of a leader of an underground English clan, (he was originally from China.) and since her father has no son, he has had her trained to take over for him when he dies. But having a child experience so much death is bound to have an effect on them...When Sadie turned thirteen, she fell into depressed moods that she didn't tell anyone about except for her personal bodyguard, Trina Keelan. (Someone can play as her by the way. Just PM me for her stats.) A year later, her moods grew darker, until she came close to killing herself. A boy named Callisto found her, and convinced her not to do it. They started to meet each other every once in a while after that, and fell in love. But then, he just disappeared. But what Sadie doesn't know, is that the reason he disappeared, is because his father is the leader of a gang, and they had to recruit and train some new members from the U.S. In fact, it's the gang that's planning on helping the men in her clan stage the coup. Sadie and Callisto are both completely clueless that they happen to be on opposing sides. But is their love strong enough to help them stay together? Or will the bond they share with their family win out in the end? Well, we'll find out. ^.~[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Oh, one thing that I almost forgot. There's something kind of secret (but not really) about Callisto, so pm me if you want to sign up as him. Also, I need a guy or a girl around my character's age (fifteen) to be in the same clan as she is.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Well, I think that's it. PM me with any questions. Here's what you need to sign up. (I'll have mine up soon.)[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]*******Sign*Up*******[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Name:[/b] (English or European please.)[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Age:[/b] 20-27 (Except for Callisto, he's 16. If you want your character to be younger, PM me and I'll try to work something out.)[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Gender:[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Weapon(s):[/b] (Just something simple. Like pistols and knives. Unless you want your character to use a sword or a rifle. And you don't have to stick with the same weapon throughout the whole game. Oh, and Trina uses a sword by the way.)[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Side: [/b](Just put Gang or Clan for now. I still need to name them. Please put any suggestions for the names in the underground thread.)[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Personality: [/b](It doesn't have to be too long.)[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures are fine.)[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Notes:[/b] (If you want to put any extra stuff down, like what kind of training they have, some of their history, or anything else you can think of.)[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Well, I'm going to go put up the underground thread now. Remember, PM me if you have any questions. ^.^[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Awesome...ness.

Name: Pierre Jean-Jacques

Weapons: [URL=http://www.gamecenter.cz/storage/articles/2165/awm.jpg]Magnum Sniper Rifle[/URL] [URL=http://www.residentevilshop.de/onlineshop/media/UmbrellaMag2.jpg].437 Magnum Revolver (Umbrella)[/URL] Three frgamentation grenades.

Side: Clan (Mercenary)

Personality: Pierre has a rather haughty attitued towards... Well, pretty much everything. He looks at everyone who he meets as inferior people (Unless they're the ones paying him) and, somtimes, rightlly so. He is also a very wary person, his eyes scarcly miss a detail. He can usually tell if your lying.

Appearance:[URL=http://cf.geocities.com/jmdesbois/Desbois02.jpg]Pierre[/URL] Try to make him look younger... Remove some wrinkles etc.

Notes: Pierre Jean-Jacques. Assassin extrordinaire. Pierre has always been incredibly good at marksmanship, and won several buck hunting championships in his early years. At the age of 25, when he got an offer from some shadowy-types, he realized just how good he was. He killed five people with his sniper rifle, was paid a handsom fee of 500,000 Euros, and realized just how much he reveled in the bloodshed and excitment of assassination. So, he became a feared and sought after sniper, hiring himself out to whoever wass willing to pay (His bottom-line price is 750,000 Euros.) Freelancer, Mercenry, Scum, whatever you wan't to call him. He's good, and that's all that's importent.

Hope that's ok, and I hope you don't mind that I made him a bit older, the prospect of a 25 year old expert assassin just seemed ludacris.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Navy][B]Name[/B]: Achim Gian (It's German and Italian)
[B]Age[/B]: 17
[B]Gender[/B]: male
[B]Weapon[/B](s): M1D Sniper Rifle (modified with more powerful scope)
[B]Side[/B]: Clan
[B]Personality[/B]: Aloof and silent, Achim seems to look at others with mild disinterest. He has a tendency to do as he pleases, unless the order comes from Sadie, her father, or Trina. The three of them seem to be the only people Achim really listens to. His particular brand of independence is difficult to understand; he considers possible outcomes, decides which he desires, and does what is necessary. All in a calm, silent haze that seems to be his way of looking indifferent.
[B]Appearance[/B]: [url=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/kamikaze/kamikaze1.jpg]Achim Gian[/url] - Would have normal clothes on of course. (and no sword)
[B]Notes[/B]: Achim's childhood is a mystery to most, and is unimportant to himself. What is known, is that from an early age, he showed a natural ability for being accurate. He gained his rifle from an old gunshop that sold old military rifles. When offered a job by Sadie's father, he 'gladly' accepted (The term 'glad' is a bit off for Achim). Since then, he has done nothing but follow his orders, and that of his daughter and her protecter. He has no qualms about killing, but would sooner shoot himself than kill an ally. His rifle is his only weapon. He is more than profficient with it even in close quarters.

[quote name='Sonata']Also, I need a guy or a girl around my character's age (fifteen) to be in the same clan as she is.[/quote]
Got it. ^_^
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=slategray][size=1][align=right][b]Name:[/b] Callisto Farren
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil3/download/devil3_vergil_2.jpg]Callisto Farren[/URL]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Callisto has an Arm blade attached to his wrist, which he often dips in posion. He carries a pistol with a laser point, which he has special exploding bullets inside of.
[b]Side:[/b] Clan

[b]Personality:[/b] Some people wonder why Callisto is an assassin. But they're only alive for, oh, say twenty more seconds before the poison in their veins reaches their heart, and completely shuts down their system. With every kill, Callisto seemes to grow more distant execpt to Sadie, who he cares for ever since he saved her that fateful day. He's kind on the outsdie, greets with a hello, and leaves with a goodbye.

To some.

[b]Notes:[/b] Callisto Farren has taken martial arts, and learned several displines including Jujistu. He's also a master shot, able to run and hit a moving target right where he wants. He's trained in gymnastics to be more limber, and have a bit of an advantage when it comes to getting the hell out of the way of something.

His only concern for his mission is how much he gets paied and how soon he can go back home to Sadie.[/color][/size][/align]

Name: Leon Myran
Appearance: [URL=http://www.people.umass.edu/tliberat/bds/connorjail2.gif]Click here[/URL],
Weapons: a single SAA revolver, and two SMG machine guns. has six revolvers and pistols (mostly revolvers) under his trench coat. Combat knife, but he rarely uses it
Side: Wanted to join Clan, but I guess I have to go Gang (?)
Personality: Leon is a lot less social than you may expect. He never says a word unless it is crucial to the conversation. On the outside though, he seems just like a normal guy, but when he is hunting you down, it is a whole new story. Leon isn't a cold blooded killer, but he is pretty close. He is rumored to have come from the west, assumed due to the revolvers he carries. He is rumored to have come from Nevada as well, but it has never been confirmed.

Notes: Leon is the type of Mercenary who can walk into any situation and can add to the chaos. Although he is not entirely accurate with his pistols, he has plenty of ammo. He also has a combat knife, but he only uses it when it is truely neccessary.

Name: Joseph Cadder

Weapon(s): A Glock 17

Side: Gang

Personality: Joseph is a arrogant loud mouth, who always has to put his two cents into everything. Though, he always keeps his cool, and is full of confidence in himself. He is very social, and his humorous personality drawn people to him. Thus, he seems to have all the connections.

Appearance: [url=http://ayokano.250free.com/hunter23.jpg]Here.[/url]

Notes: From U.S. He doesn't tell the exact location.
Joseph joined the gang because he was in financial trouble

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Well, I'm going to have more up for Sadie, later. RIght now, this is all I have. Good night everyone. ^.^[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[color=darkorchid][/color]
[color=darkorchid][b][font=Verdana][size=2]Name:[/size][/font][/b][font=Verdana][size=2] Sadie Orestes[/size][/font][/color]
[color=darkorchid][b][font=Verdana][size=2]Age:[/size][/font][/b][font=Verdana][size=2] 14[/size][/font][/color]
[color=darkorchid][b][font=Verdana][size=2]Gender: [/size][/font][/b][font=Verdana][size=2]Female[/size][/font][/color]
[color=darkorchid][b][font=Verdana][size=2]Weapon(s):[/size][/font][/b][font=Verdana][size=2] 2 H & K USP .40's (I need to check up on the name.)[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Sadie's signature weapons. She only uses both of them when she really has to.[/color][/size][/font]
[color=darkorchid][b][font=Verdana][size=2]Side: [/size][/font][/b][font=Verdana][size=2]Clan[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Personality: [/b](Still need to fill this out.)[/color][/size][/font]
[color=darkorchid][b][font=Verdana][size=2]Appearance:[/size][/font][/b][font=Verdana][size=2] [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/Sadie2.jpg"]Sexy Sadie.[/url] (Sorry, it's a song. ^^)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=darkorchid][b][font=Verdana][size=2]Notes:[/size][/font][/b][font=Verdana][size=2] (Same as personality.)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=pink][b]Name:[/b] Jenna Suki Littleton
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] Two knives; 8?, steel, sturdy handles.
[b]Side: [/b]Clan
[b]Personality:[/b] Jenna is very quiet, mouse-like, and shy. She talks very little, and has few friends, besides Sadie. Of course, she is very protective of Sadie, and has feelings for her. She would never tell Sadie she loves her in any way other than friendship, because she knows Sadie loves someone else.
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://www.psycko-manga.de/gallery/babe/12-8.htm]Sexy Suki[/url]

^_~ Had to do that, Alice-chan. *huggles* Thanks for saving me a spot![/color]

Name: Maria Scippio (Italian)
Weapon(s): A flute. Yup that?s right a metal flute and a very ornate one at that.
Side: Clan
Personality: Maria is very funny a lot of the times. She?s always full of energy and ready to play. But don?t get on her bad side?she?ll just whip out her flute and crack your skull open. Maria always smiles and her eyes always shining.
Appearance: This is coming?
Notes: Maria has had much training in self-defense with her flute. She started to play the flute at the age of 6 in the all Italian Girls band. She started to get into fights at the age of 12 and she learned the art of flute fighting. (Think it?s called Stickman...not sure though)

[SIZE=1]I like this. I hope it survives, and that we aren't all on the same team. :animesmil But I guess we can work that out in the Underground.

[B]Name:[/B] Alexander Trion (Just "Alex" for short)
[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Weapon(s):[/B] Katana and Kodachi, as well as a .45
[B]Side:[/B] Clan
[B]Personality:[/B] Alex likes to be quiet most of the time. He enjoys seculsion, silence, peace, and tranquility, and savors every moment he gets them. While he is silent in formal or unsure company, he loves to talk with friends when he gets the chance. Although he has a neutral look to his face, and speaks cooly to all he meets, he does lighten up every now and then.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/demian.jpg][link][/URL]
[B]Notes:[/B] Alex was trained since the age of five in the art of swordsmanship. He is extremely proficient in the use of dual swords, favoring Musashi's style of combat. Although he is unparalleled in his skill with the sword, he is a mediocre, but carries his .45 in case he needs to fend off an indirect foe. Alexander is also very light of foot and swift. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Name: Xavier "X" Peterson

Weapon(s): Two heavily silenced Glock 19 handguns (silencers are removable)

Side: Clan

Personality: X is very sarcastic and cynical, and takes nothing seriously. He insults everyone mercilessly, without consideration for their feelings. Because of this, he is not liked much throughout the clan, but he doesn't seem to care.

Appearance: attached, but with shorter hair and shades

Notes: X is a hitman, who doesn't like stealth, although he does silence his pistols. He prefers an all-out, gung-ho style, which means he doesn't get a lot of work. He can clean up after himself, though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER]
///// ... Loading...User Profile Information...////

[b]//Name//[/b] Tayse Maddison
[b]//Age//[/b] 22
[b]//Gender//[/b] Female
[b]//Weapon(s)//[/b] Two pistols that she carries on both sides of her.
[b]//Side//[/b] Gang
[b]//Personality//[/b] She is a bit bossy sometimes and can be thought of to be too controlling. She is just determined however, and hard thinking which makes her a wonderful leader-figure. She dislikes being dis-respected, and as long as you are friendly and treat her with respect, she makes an excellent companion.
[b]//Apearance//[/b] (Coming Soon)
[b]//Notes//[/b] Graduated from a Martial Arts school, trained 2 years in pistols and rifles, and has had much experience in these areas.

/// ...End...Transmission...//
[/CENTER]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Well, the rp is finally up everyone! ^.^ Thanks for signing up. Oh, and don't forget to check the underground thread, too.[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Here's the link. [/color][/size][/font][url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=643174#post643174"][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Black Bullet[/color][/size][/font][/url][/b]