OtakuBoards

Tattoo [M-LSV]

Redemption

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS][size=3][b][u][center]TATTOO[/u][/size]

Tattoos.

They are an ancient form of body art.

I have a pair of wings tattooed onto my shoulders and a dark blue dragon tattooed onto the small of my back.

Some cultures believe that tattoos are the weaving of legends and are the captors of spirits.

I never believed in magic or the paranormal.

That was until I met [u]him[/u].

Last summer, I flew to New Zealand for a vacation. I was visiting Milford Sound when an elderly Maoui chief confronted me. Greatly detailed tattoos covered his face and arms. Tradition he said - tradition that he was proud of.

He was the one that made me believe. The one that made me realise that there are other forces at work in this world.

And that I could harness them.

_______________________________[/center][/b]

Welcome to my newest RPG. I haven't done a lone RPG for a while, so I hope this one does well. It will have a plot that will eventuate. If you are curious about where the story is headed, just PM me. I'll give you a general overview.

- Here is the sign-up -

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [between 20 - 30]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [picture or written description]
[b]History:[/b] [good paragraph should be suffice]
[b]Personality:[/b] [good paragraph]
[b]Tattoo/s:[/b] [limit two. You can have elements that enhance your human abilities, or you can have creatures or vehicles that materalise as you wish]

- My Character -

[b]Name:[/b] Lani Evangeline
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Origin:[/b] The Greek Isles
[b]Appearance:[/b] See attachment - what she looks like with wings
[b]History:[/b]

Lani grew up in the Greek Isles iwth her mother. Her father had died before she was born from a workplace related accident. He was a fisherman and fell overboard at sea on a stormy night. His body was never found.

Growing up in the Greek Isles, Lani was used to the sea and the water. Her love for adventure and the ocean grew as she got older. She used to swim a lot around the island she grew up on, finding caves to explore.

When Lani grew older, she began studying as a marine biologist. Her love for the sea and everything in it was evident in her studies. Her passion and devotion was realised by her professors and they gave her an experience of a lifetime - travelling around the world doing research for the university she was attending.

[b]Personality:[/b] Lani is much like the ocean. Most of the time she is cool and calm. When she is in this mood, Lani is friendly and a great person to be around. However, sometimes the ocean can turn cold, stormy and dangerous. It is the same with Lani. When she sees someone or something being mistreated, she will not let the offender go without punishment. Sometimes, this gets her into a lot of trouble.

[b]Tattoo/s:[/b] A pair of angelic wings, one wing on each shoulder blade. And a dark blue dragon on the small of back.

[i]Have fun![/i]
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Name: Rayne Chalmone

Origin: France, Paris

Appearence: She stands 5'8, her long dark brown hair is streaked with red, and she wears it down mostly. She wears slim black framed glasses over her faded green eyes. She wears low riding cargo pants that are camo colored in shades of purple and blue. Her babydoll tee is black and has a picture of a geisha girl on it. She is very slender and pale.

History: Rayne was born in Paris, her parents are both very popular buisness gurus and she didn't see much of them as she grew up. She raised her self on a computer and is knowlegeable on all types of electronics. She also took various martial arts through out the years. She is now in graduate school and lives by herself in an apartment with her cat. Her weakness is boys, she gets very nervous around men and normally is very quiet.

Personality: She is very lonely, and quiet around those she doesn't know. She is however extremely polite and kind, once she gets to know you that is. She won't admit that shes lonely but its completely obvious. Once she has become your friend though, she is the most loyal person in the world, and would probably give her life to save you.

Tattoos: She has a panther tattooed on the back of her neck, and the japanese symbol for passion on her right hand.

[U][B]SIGN-UP[/B][/U]
[B]Name:[/B] David Franklyn

[B]Age:[/B] 23

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Origin:[/B] Great Britain

[B]Appearance: [/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/DeSotoDiceFreak/george66b.jpg]Dave[/URL]
He normally dresses like he is dressed in the picture - white, plain shirts and black jeans.
(Note: I only chose Geo [i]after[/i] I decided Dave was a musician. The personality just fit.)

[B]History:[/B] Dave has alway wanted to be a musician, from the time he was a small child. His parents supported him in this dream, and he bagan to rise up in the country as one of the nations best child singers - until the fire.

When he was thirteen, he and his younger sister were trapped in a burning house - they both survived, but Dave's throat was badly damaged by the smoke. He hasn't been able to sing since then.

Since his vocal chords were damaged, Dave has moved on to guitar. He plays phenominally - but will usually stop when others are around. He is very self concious of his voice, and as such rarely talks. He's currently at school for...well...he doesn't have a major picked out yet. Some would describe him as a typical, dreaming artist.

[B]Personality:[/B] Dave is quiet, but not because he's shy - he just doesn't see a point in talking that much, unless you have something to say. He's confident in his abilities, but doesn't like to show off. He's somewhat of a loner - a loner who, ironically, gets along pretty well with other people.

[B]Tattoo/s:[/B] Dave has a tattoo of a highly stylized series of [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/lostvoice.jpg]musical notes [/URL] wrapped around his upper right arm. The musical notes actually form words: "Sing for the Voice Lost". He also has a horseshoe tattooed on the sole of his right foot.
[SIZE=1][many thanks to Starrstruck for designing the musical notes tattoo][/SIZE]

[CENTER]
[b]Name:[/b] Katlina Carmos
[b]Age:[/b] 25
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Origin:[/b] Spain, Europe
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Coming Soon)
[b]History:[/b] She grew up in a rich neighborhood in Spain, and was a wealthy daughter of a lawyer and arristocrat. When her mother died at age 6, and her father fell ill, they had to move to a lower neighborhood. There Kat left her life of comfort into a life that was rough and hard living on the streets. She worked at an early age of 10 to help pay for food because her father's illness got real bad. He died when she was only 15. Ever since her mother died, she has felt alone and trapped, and after losing her father, she dreams of becoming someone important and famous. Meanwhile, traveling to different countries conquer her dreams.
[b]Personality:[/b] Katlina has always been a strong-willed and determined person because of her background. She can be polite, and have much ediquette but then also have a temper. She's never judgemental and is friendly towards anyone she meets. Her best feature is she is a huge talker, and can weseal her way out of anything.
[b]Tattoo/s: [/b] Kat has two bear paws a bit above each breast.

[/CENTER]

[font=Verdana][color=navy][color=black][b]Edit: [/b]Sorry, I decided to change my tattoo again.[/color][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=navy][color=#000000][/color]

[b]Name: [/b]Sakura Hiwatari

[b]Age:[/b] 21

[b]Gender: [/b]Female

[b]Origin: [/b]Japan

[b]Appearance:[/b] [/color][/font][font=Verdana][url="http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4927/ai9yl.jpg"][color=#000000]Here[/color][/url][/font][font=Verdana][color=navy], keep her goggles but replace her clothes with a forest green button up shirt with pink cherry blossoms embroidered on the bottom right side of the shirt, and creamish white cargos. She also wears fingerless, greyish blue gloves with grips on the underside.

[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=navy][b]History:[/b] Sakura grew up in Tokyo, the center of Japan and lived with her parents who worked hard. Her father was a technician who fixed a lot of computers for the technologically advanced people that lived in the city.
Her mother was a Biologist and was always busy with researching different things. Her parents didn't have time for her because they always had to do work.

To keep Sakura busy, her parents sent her to lots of different classes, on top of school, which consisted of most of the Martial Arts, Acrobatics and Gymnastics. Sakura enjoyed the classes, but wished that she could spend time with her parents.

As Sakura grew older, she got better at her classes and was soon the top student of all of them. By the time she reached 12, she had become a black belt in all of her martial arts classes and was very skilled at acrobatics and gymnastics. The reason for being so high up and above the other students was because to help herself cover the pain of hardly ever communicating with her parents, she wrapped herself up in her school work and extra curriculum activities.

Finally, after finishing High School, she graduated and didn't know what she wanted to do as a career. Over the years her parents had started to slow down on their jobs, but not very much and they still hardly ever communicated. Deciding on becoming a teacher for either Martial Arts, Gymnastics or Acrobatics. She wished her parents paid more attention to her but she lives with what she has and is thinking of moving out of home.

[b]Personality:[/b] [/color][/font][color=navy]Sakura is a calm person and doesn't get angry very quickly, she usually speaks quietly and softly. She is strong minded and never admits defeat, even when she's lost. She's a quick thinker and solves problems quickly. She can easily keep a cool head in a heated argument. Sakura is very stealthy, flexible, agile and acrobatic and gymnastic and has been since she was a child. She's been trained in many of the Martial Arts since she was a child and is especially good at Karate, Kung-Fu and Judo. But if she doesn't like you, she'll show it, and you'd have to gain her trust because she has a sixth sense with people.

[/color][font=Verdana][color=navy][b]Tattoo/s:[/b] Sakura has a [url="http://www.melissabenson.com/galleryimages/wolf_tattoo_sample.jpg"]Wolf Tattoo[/url] with a Dragon flying on the left of it and a Phoenix flying on the right on her upper left arm (near where it joins the shoulder) and a [url="http://img217.exs.cx/img217/1484/devilandangelwing0nj.jpg"]Pair of Wings tattoo[/url], with one on each shoulder blade (the one on the left is a devil wing, the one on the right an angel wing).
[/color][/font]

[COLOR=GREEN][B]Name:[/B] Alexia Jones

[B]Age:[/B] 25

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Origin:[/B] Southern United States

[B]Appearance:[/B] Alexia has long dark brown hair, which she usually keeps pulled back in a single braid, with messy bangs, lightly tanned skin and dark green eyes. She wears a dark green jacket over a black tank top, a red skirt, black knee-lenghth boots, and [URL=http://tinypic.com/22f62b]this hat.[/URL]
[URL=http://tinypic.com/23m9av]Click here for full picture.[/URL]

[B]History:[/B] Alexia grew up in a backwoods southern town, one that you really can't leave unless you manage to get a college scholarship. Luckily, her own hatred of her own town gave Alexia the motivation she needed to study hard and get and full acidemic college scholarship. Her outspoken discontent for her town also led to being on bad terms with her parents during her later years of high school. Soon after graduation, she moved away and lost contact with them.

She is currently in her third year of graduate school, studying to be a veterinarian. She loves science, nature, and animals which could possibly be due to the fact that she has some Native American blood.

[B]Personality:[/B] Alexia is very outspoken and can sometimes have a bit of a temper if you touch the wrong nerve. Most of the time, though, she can be quite nice, and even helpful if someone she knows needs support, both physically or emotionally.

[B]Tattoos:[/B] She has a falcon, with wings spread, on her right sholder and an ancient celtic inscription around her left ankel. Translated into English, it reads: "He of the fleet foot becomes of the wind and air" and is supossedly some sort of spell for stelth.[/COLOR]

[U][B]SIGN-UP[/B][/U]
Name: Dimitri Kavlov
Origin: Soviet Union
Apperance (Statistical)
Height: 6'1
Weight: 161 lbs.
Eye Color: Bright Green
Hair Color: Dyed black, one large blue stripe

Dimitri is a tall, lanky man. He dresses pretty rocker-ish; spiked wristbands, shiny black combat boots, shredded jeans and shirts (mostly button-ups), and a black trenchcoat. His coat is usually filled with little odds and ends or saftey pins.

History: Dimitri grew up in the lower middle class tenament in southern Moscow with his mother, father, older sister, and uncle. He had fairly good living conditions and schooling, it's just once high school hit, he stopped caring. He had poor marks in school and was constantly out partying with friends during his teen years. He and his father used to fistfight all the time because Dimitri kept coming home drunk or stoned. When Dimitri was 19, he packed up and has lived with several different friends. But lately, he has been sleeping in an alley near a bar in the slums of Moscow. He hasn't talked to any relative in about 1 year.

When he still lived with his parents, he and his uncle Alexi had a strong relationship. Alexi was a big influence on Dimitri at a young age. Dimtri once recalled that, "Alexi said I was the spitting image of himself when he was a boy". His uncle apparently used to live like Dimitri lives now, but shaped up and has become a factory worker.

Personality: Dimitri is very distant to those he doesn't know, but when he is comfortable with his surroundings, he becomes a wild and crazy guy. He is quick to aggervate but extremly hard to anger. Once people reach that limit, Dimitri lashes out in long bouts of physical violence.

Tattoos: An onyx sword with a pair of fangs around it.

Name: Leigh McCready
Origin: Toronto, Canada

Appearance: -See Below-

History: Leigh is an orphan, and since she was eighteen, she's been traveling from apartment to apartment in Toronto working a part time job as a waitress while trying to save for college. Her parents died in a house fire when she was only three months old. While going to school, Leigh was picked on a lot because she didn't speak, and eventually got sick of it. She learned karate from the father of a friend of hers back then. While Leigh has had her fair share of tough times, she's always been able to see through it all and now lives with a boyfriend of hers, Michael.

Personality: Leigh is sort of quiet and timid when you first meet her. But when she's around a friend, she can be rather candid. There are also times when Leigh can emotional to some extent, but she rarely ever shows it.

Tattoos: Leigh has a tattoo of white fire around her left wrist that extends closely to her elbow, and a black-scaled basilisk on her left thigh.

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7b/Head_Pic_Hitomi.JPG[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://home.wxs.nl/~deswijger/images/DOA3/Personages/Hitomi/hitomi_c3_2.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][size=3]Just to let you know. This will be a fight-against-the-bad-guys type of RPG. But there will be twists and the such on the way. I quite haven't figured out which bad guy I should choose but no matter.

O_O and some many people joined up. I didn't think it would be like this.... ^_^ '[/size][/COLOR][/FONT]

[B]Name-[/B] Yuna McDowell-Park
[B]Age-[/B] 23
[B]Gender-[/B] Female
[B]Origin-[/B] Waterford, Ireland; but also has an origin in Seoul, South Korea

[B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Sweet1.jpg]Yuna in her rebel outfit[/URL]
[URL=http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls001.jpg]Yuna without her rebel outfit[/URL]
Yuna is a girl who despises dresses. She will rarely wear it unless for a special occasion. She seems to have a distant, blank stare in her eyes, giving her jade eyes an edge, piercing into the soul of everyone.

[B]History-[/B] Growing up, Yuna only had her aunt and uncle to depend on. They loved her like a daughter and knew that since the day her parents died, her life would never be the same. She became apathetic, filled with hatred towards the world, her heart lingering with anger about everything, and simply, she became an enigmatic stoic.

Although Yuna was a feared and hated girl, her aunt and uncle loved her still. She appreciated the things they did for her and were glad to have them, but neither of them knew what to do with her. They didn't know exactly what was needed of her or to come from her. It was later in her years that Yuna decided to unburden her aunt and uncle and move out. Seoul was not the place to be, even if getting in trouble with the police while racing on her black [URL=http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/mcy/500/05_mcy_R6_blk_3_4759.jpg]Suzuki Hayabusa 1300R[/URL]- the one object that means much to her. She would race through Seoul, battling with various people, partying endless nights, and trying not to aggravate her aunt and uncle.

When the time came, Yuna said her good bye's and left for Waterford, Ireland, thinking she could find a place there, a place to have respect and kindness, instead, she found more rebellion and less authority, which gave her the incentive to further her defiant acts. What would become of her now? It's unsure, but one thing is known that she has great morality and is known to endure discipline, and when it came down to it, she will never take prisoners.

[B]Personality-[/B] They say her jaded eyes went along with her jaded heart. They say that she was the princess with the heart of ice, but what did they know? She was known as the ultimate corruption, turning everyone that she met, never looking back to notice anything, never noticing anything at all. She was the most rebellious girl that could ever be seen in Seoul, screaming profanities, having a mutual relationship with the police, and being the most craziest girl there.

Yuna is known as the most eccentric and craziest girl ever to step foot into Seoul. She always accepted a challenge and never backed down from a fight, no matter what the consequences would be. Yuna has a tendency to say more than she should, resulting her problematic mouth into trouble. She always knew that if you have a mouth, speak loud. If you have ears, listen well. And if you get into a fight and you have hands, use them.

[B]Tattoo/s-[/B] On her pelvic region, Yuna has a tribal tattoo of a black widow, but instead of the hourglass, the spider has a triquetra on it and around her belly button is a connected sun and moon with a heptogram at the tip.

[U][B]SIGN-UP[/B][/U]

[B]Name:[/B] Renee Belleza

[B]Age:[/B] 26

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Origin:[/B] Italy

[B]Appearance: [/B] Renee looks like [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/DeSotoDiceFreak/Renee.jpg]this[/URL]

[B]History:[/B] Renee lives in [URL= http://www.squero.com/images/BigMap.gif]Venice[/URL] were she has the same job that her father and her grandmother and grandmothers father before that have had. She is a spice gardener owning her own own shop along the Canal Grande. She never actually went to school. Her father taught her reading, writing, math, and how to grow her plants. She lately has been volunteering at the local hospital, bringing plants for the patients who would like to garden. Up until now she has led a pretty normal, uneventful life.

[B]Personality:[/B] Ren has a very nurturing spirit, people seem to relax more around her. She has basically no temper to speak of unless someone is either killing plants or hurting someone else. She seems always to be calm, and enjoys being with people at all times. She is a bit Obssessive-Compulsive so everything around her has to be in order, even if the things she's arranging aren't hers, which sometimes bugs people.

[B]Tattoo/s:[/B] Renee a rose tattoo on her right palm with the leaves and stem curling up to her elbow, and a tattoo of [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/DeSotoDiceFreak/justice.jpg]Justice[/URL] across her her back, with the sword on her left shoulder blade and the scales on her right. Without the words, of course.

[SIZE=1]Hoping oh-so-much my sign-up won't be lost among the din of the rest. ^_^

[B]Name:[/B] Alexander (Alex) Reynold

[B]Age:[/B] 23

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Origin:[/B] New York City, USA

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/demian.jpg[/url]

[B]History:[/B] Alex was born to a middle-class family in Washington, DC. He learned a strong sense of morals and dedication to all that he does when he was young. People say that his mother did a good job raising him, as he treats everyone very well. His father also gets compliments for making him a strong, persevering person.

He did exceptionally well in high-school, in the top 2% in the class, and went to Princeton University. While he had to move out of NYC, he still enjoyed his college years. After he had finished studying writing and graphic design, he returned back to Manhattan in hopes of being hired. He has been successful enough to pay for a nice apartment within the city-proper, and sells in art at an artist loft every sunday night. He loves his life, and he worked very hard to make it this good.

[B]Personality:[/B] Alex is a hard worker, willing to persevere nearly any hardship to reach his final goal, whatever it may be. He is not accustomed to failing, as he has done it only once in his life, and is a strong believer in work-ethic.

Aside from working hard, he is a nice, gentle and kind person. While he has rock-solid morals, his personality itself is very soft and caring. He avoids unnecessary fights, and would rather spare a life than take one.

[B]Tattoo/s:[/B] Has one on his left upper-arm saying "[I]I will never stumble[/I]" in graffiti script, with a depiction of Jesus carrying the cross. On the right-upper arm the psalms verse: "[I]Psalms 94:1 O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.[/I]" is on a banner, curled around a rose.[/SIZE]

Name: Riggs S. Blasko
Origin: Phillipines
Appearance: Riggs has tan skin and long black hair which comes down to his shoulders. It's somewhat gray also. His eyes are black. Riggs stands at 6' 1" and weighs about 157 lbs.
He usually wears a long sleeved loose black shirt and a gray cargo overcoat. His pants are very baggy and a little ripped. They are black. He wears a pair of dark gray shoes with flames coming down from the front.
History: Riggs was raised in a household not many kids would want to live in. His mother was trying to raise 5 kids and his father was a drunk and was always away.
Riggs liked reading and music. He joined a local heavy metal band and played on drums. The band was recognized by a recording company and they've recorded 1 album.
Personality: Riggs is intellegent. He stands up for what's right but doesn't like those people who are rich and go boasting about it. He's active but can get angry at those who don't work and get in his way.
He studies what he's interested in and knows alot about mythical beings and demons.
Tattoo/s:
[IMG]http://69.93.183.37/816/184/upload/p814234.gif[/IMG]
This is a tatoo of a demonic dragon. It's located on the back of his neck.
His 2nd tattoo is a red japanese symbol that stands for chaos. The symbol is outlined in black. It's split in half so one is on one of his fore-arms and the other side is on his other fore arm. (sort of like Constantine)

[QUOTE=Reiku][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][size=3]Just to let you know. This will be a fight-against-the-bad-guys type of RPG. But there will be twists and the such on the way. I quite haven't figured out which bad guy I should choose but no matter.

O_O and some many people joined up. I didn't think it would be like this.... ^_^ '[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Heh...Allow me to be of service...I'll fill out any non-NPC rolles you may desire for the 'Bad-guy' You know I'm good for it :catgirl:

Name: Maximus Leopold

Age: (scowls at the fact that he can't use his real age by one year) 25

Origin: America

Appearance: See attachment (that's right fable goodness)

History: Maximus Grew up in an aristocratic neighboorhood. His parents also being rich he had an easy life, aside from his grandfather that is. For he, was a truely evil man, rumors said he was once part of an ancient cult. These rumors were partly true as Maximus found out one day, the day he was given the tatoots he how bears. Since then he has learned of the old ways and has begun founding the organization once again, for this is the charge of his grandfather. Not even Maximus knows what evil is in store for the world.

Personality: A very dark and cold person. He has been known to make a few jokes, non of which were appropriate for the moment. He has a tendancy to come across as very complaicent, but in truth he has a firey temper.

Tattoo/s: The one on the face from the pic is an ancient clan symbol for power, his other tattoo is that of the winged pentagram covering his back (as shown in the other attachment).

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]OOC: Wow...this is really awesome, Reiku. I really hope I'm not too late...

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Name [/B]
The Scarecrow (Real name: Andre Swarsgard)

[B]Age[/B]

[B]Gender[/B]
Male

[B]Origin[/B]
His current residence is somewhere in Norway.

[B]Appearance[/B]
[URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=18&pos=4]With normal ears, less crazy hair, and in normal clothes[/URL]

[B]History[/B]
The Scarecrow is a legend amidst the dark and devious. A notorious thief, murderer, and downright lawless thug, the Scarecrow has made a name for himself in the world of crime. With a record in 28 countries, 73 major kills to his name, and more than $1.3 million amassed in stolen wealth, he is a god among criminals. No one is sure where he came from, other than his supposedly Swedish heritage and cool South California accent. The most recent crime accredited to him is an assassination, the death of a crime lord in France. And from hearsay and imaginings, he's on his way to Russia.

[B]Personality[/B]
Like any infamous outlaw, the Scarecrow is ruthless, cunning, and not just a little paranoid. One eye over his shoulder and the other on the prize, that's the way the Scarecrow works. When sharing words with another human, he's generally quiet, cool, and agreeable. In truth, however, he's a cynic (or, as he likes to say, a realist) who never takes too many risks and always knows the score.

[B]Tattoo/s[/B]
On his left shoulder is the large bird in the picture/link. Wrapped around either wrist is barbed wire, with "puncture marks" in the skin.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]