OtakuBoards

No Alarms & No Surprises [M-LVS]

Lilt

[center][i][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]I look at you all see the love there that?s sleeping[/color][/size][/font][/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]While my guitar gently weeps.[/color][/size][/font][/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]I don?t know why nobody told you[/color][/size][/font][/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]How to unfold your love,[/color][/size][/font][/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]I don?t know how someone controlled you[/color][/size][/font][/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]They bought and sold you...[/color][/size][/font][/b][/i][/center]
[center] [/center]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]A sandy blond girl watched as snow fell softly on the city of New London, ( No one's sure of its original name, but it was rumored to be New York.) Taking her gloved hands out of her jacket pockets, she leans over her balcony railing and looks at the moon that's almost completely swallowed up by the clouds. Running the plan through her head one more time, she knows that there's no turning back now. If she doesn't go through with it, she'll regret it the rest of her life.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]It's December and will soon be the year 3000. The U.E.N. (United European Nations) Have taken over the entire world. Literally, and culturally. In order to keep everything under control, they have taken away three things that used to be very dear to people. One, free speech. Two, the decision to play whatever music you choose. And probably the worst of all, the choice to love whomever you want. The reason behind taking away free speech is obvious. (An empire can be built on protests, but it's not a sturdy foundation.) But since music affects people so strongly, and it could be used as a way to protest, the U.E.N. were quick to control it. And because of overpopulation problems, the U.E.N. instituted the Predestined Love Law. That way, they can make sure that there are no unplanned pregnancies. (They spread rumors of diseases that you can catch even by just kissing someone that hasn't been planned for you to love.) At first, everyone fought these laws, but after years of reasoning with the U.E.N. The people gave up.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]But even today, almost a thousand years since the U.E.N.'s takeover, there are people who want to make changes in the world. Wynn Terbel is one of these people. She has a plan on how to make these changes, but she won't be able to do it alone. An underground guitarist, Wynn has to put together a band to play for the once in a lifetime, Millenium Festival. But she's going to have to pick the members carefully. For they will help her spread the truth behind the U.E.N.'s lies. And in order to do that, they will have to be trustworthy beyond a doubt...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Wynn watched her breath one more time, and went inside and turned on her computer. Now was the time to find her band members. She looked over at a picture that was taped to her monitor, but not because she wanted it to be there. It was the law that it should be put in her house in plain view. It was the photo of her future husband, Nathan Watts. He was two years older than she was, and they never really got along too well when they were together. When she looked at that picture, she was reminded about the U.E.N.'s plan for her love life.[/color][/size][/font]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Citizen Terbel, Wynter. Aged sixteen years, sex female.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Will lose her virginity to Citizen Watts, Nathan, at the age of eighteen. Will marry him one year later, and have three children.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]It made her sick to think about it. She lifted the picture of Nathan up, to reveal a smaller, but more important photo underneath. The photo of who she was actually going to fall in love with. No matter what the U.E.N. said.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]~*~*~*~*~*~[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Alright everyone, this takes place in the year 2999, so it'll be a little futuristic. All of the world is European now, and lives under the reign of a queen. (Who has no real power, but not many people know that.) All communication is done by a special virtual reality program, known as the MasterNet. (Or the Real World, to some.) Wynn is going to try to get everyone to turn against the U.E.N. (One big plan for one little girl.) But she can't do it with the right the musicians. You will play as those musicians. Here's the sign ups, if you have any questions, or need a picture for a sign up, (I only have pictures of girls.) then PM me, okay?[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[left][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]C.I.F. (Citizen Identity File)[/color][/size][/font][/b][/left]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Name:[/b] [b](Citizen's Name)[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b](MasterNet Alias/Stage Name:[/b] [b]Your MasterNet user name. Usually, it's also your stage name. If not, then divide them with a forward slash. The U.E.N. does not know this information.)[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Age:[/b] [b](Citizen's current age)[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Sex: (Citizen's sex at birth)[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b](Instrument:[/b] [b]Your illegal instrument of choice. In times like these, it's the only weapon you'll need. The U.E.N. does not know you own something like this. If they did, you'd be in big trouble.)[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Physical Description:[/b] [b](An accurate description of the citizen. Whether a photograph, or a written description.)[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Personality: (How the citizen tends to act and think. Rebellious behavior will be noted.)[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Notes: (Any extra info on this citizen.)[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Oh, and here's my sign up if you need an example.[/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]C.I.F. (Citizen Info File)[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Name:[/b] Wynn Terbel[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b](MasterNet Alias/Stage Name:[/b] Wynter Bell[b])[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Age:[/b] 14[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Sex: [/b]Female[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b](Instrument:[/b] Fender Jazz Bass[b])[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Physical Description:[/b] [/color][/size][/font][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/WynterBell.jpg"][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Wynn and her illegal bass[/color][/size][/font][/url]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Personality:[/b] Wynn hides a rebellious streak deep down inside of her. Because of this, she sometimes explodes at the wrong people. She can also be a little hot-headed and bold, and needs a clear-thinking person to help her steer straight.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Notes:[/b] Wynn's family kept as much music - and things related to music, hidden for generations. When she was a child, her parents played music for her all the time. They didn't have any American bands, so Wynn grew up on bands like the Beatles, Pink Floyd, the Who, and Radiohead.[/color][/size][/font]

C.I.F.

Name: Eclair DeChante (Masternet alias: Silence)

Sex: Female

(Instrument: Lead gituar (Gibson electric),chello, and vocals when needed.)

Physical Description: in progress...

Personality: Eclair is the quiet type, unless it comes to music. She often finds herself playing the older sister figure, because all of her closest friends are younger than her, and she becomes protective of them. She is normally very sarcastic toward the government and it gets her trouble all the time. She could be a leader if she chose to be, but she prefers to stand in the back. She writes alot of her own music.

Notes: Most important, Elcair is blind, but she wasn't born that way. She became blind in a freak accident when she was 12 years old, she has learned to live life as though it had never happened though. For example she can still work on computers perfectly (thakns to a computer system that tells her what on the screen, and she doesn't even type thanks to voice commands.), and she learns her music by ear becasue she already knew how to play. Her Mother died when she was very young, so naturally her father raised her, he was an underground gituarist and music writer. He has been missing for many 3 years due to "mysterious circumstances", he was found out by the governmetn and thrown into prison somewhere. Elcair is due to get married to her assigned lover in the next few months, though she has been in love with some one else for many years... she just hasn't figured out that part yet. The man that she loves but will never admit it is, Vincent Klause, he has been her friend for many years and has been by her side ever since she becam blind. He is a year older than her and has been forced to marry already, but that doess not change the way he feels about Eclair.

Name: Aaron Van Eman

MasterNet Alias/Stage Name: Fire

Sex: Male

Instrument: Has an Electric Gituar, Acustic Gituar, and violin. Can play Drums and sing.

Physical: On the way

Personality: Aaron is a all out rebel. he plays things from "Punk" to "Classical" and can play serious or funny. He is a mix of many groups. He loves to joke around. Dispite his reckless appearance Aaron is very clear headed and mindfull.

Note: Aaron has taken the old violin and thrown it in with the rock and punk style. although he can play classical vilolin and fiddle "like the Devil himself" Aaron can pull the violin into rock like no other person alive. He plays all his music fast and hard. He listens to illegal "System of a Down" and "Tenacious D" most of the time.

[B]C.I.F.[/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Ann Tiluaya
([b]MasterNet Alias:[/b] AnTi)

[B]Age:[/B] 17
[B]Sex:[/B] Female
([B]Instrument:[/B] Gibson Electric Guitar)

[B]Physical Description:[/B] [url=http://anime.7wolf.net/gallery/images/fanart/rs/guitar2.jpg]Ann[/url]

[B]Personality:[/B] Ann is incredibly impatient, and not very pleasant at all. Sarcasm and rude insults constantly pour out of her mouth, and she feels no sympathy for anyone. Though she is constantly causing uproar, she tends to quiet around certain people. If her parents hadn't threatened to turn her over to the U.E.N.'s experimental I.C.P. (which was supposed to be one of the cruelest prisons built to date), she would've already been screaming and yelling at, and graffiting important U.E.N. buildings.

[B]Notes:[/B] Ann grew up in a strange position. In the U.E.N.'s laws, it somewhere states that there are to be no cases of adoption. This was to make it easier to keep track of the population (or that's what they said). But there had been a few cases where some children had to be placed with new families. Ann was one of them. Nobody except for her and U.E.N. classified files know why she was adopted, and she will take the secret to her grave, if she can help it. She was also placed under house arrest when she was 7 and 12 because her foster parents accused her of trying to run away (which she did attempt). Being very clever and sneaky, Ann has managed to keep her CD's and guitar hidden for over three years now.

[color=red][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Dante Zealtide
[b]Masternet Alias:[/b] Rebellion

[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Instrument:[/b] Vocals, Base, Acoustic, and Eletric Guitar. Currently has a Red Gibson, an unmarked, self made Acoustic, and a Black Gibson Base.

[b]Physical Descripton:[/b] [URL=http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil3/download/devil3_dante_2.jpg]Dante[/URL]

[b]Personality:[/b] Dante is loud, sometimes foolish, and a bit stupid. However, to many, this seems just like an elaborate act when he starts to preform, his catchy lyrics and voice a myrad image. When something doesn't go his way, he uses force. Sometimes physical, sometimes by the force of his gutar. Either way, he'll stop at nothing to get it right.

[b]Notes:[/b] Dante's a purebred rocker. He dabbles in Nirvana, Saliva, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Green Day most of the time. He also is known to dip his pen into Collective Soul, Linkin Park, A Hangover You Don't Deserve, and others.

He's an underground rocker too, staying as far away from the media as possible, for fear of discovery. However, he's been getting more ranbuncious latelly, and was almost cought last time. But once again, Dante managed to cheat punishment.

Dante grew up on Nirvana and Pink Floyd, along with Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, and the other classics. However, when he entered his preteens, he got into the punk and metal scenes, but never tried to drift from his heratige.

Dante has a strange case. He's currently not destined to love anyone, according to the U.E.N He sees this as another reason to change the goverment, back to when it was concerts from Tampa to Paris. Oh, how the times change.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=indigo][b]Name:[/b] Mercedes Thompson
([b]MasterNet Alias/Stage Name:[/b] Tiger Lily\Firebird)
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Sex:[/b] Female

([b]Instrument:[/b] [url=http://www.copenhagenphotographs.dk/psr450.jpg]PSR450 Keyboard[/url])

[b]Physical Description:[/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/119_jpg_cu__1096801911___92b6491.jpg]Mercedes[/url]

[b]Personality:[/b] Mercedes is very rebellious, and more than a tad hotheaded. She is very flirtacious, and will not pass up the opportunity to flirt with a cute guy. She is very obvious about it, and often acts as if she does not care if they have their heart broken. She also does not give a care about the U.E.N.
[b]Notes:[/b] Mercedes is not attached to her destined beloved, and that is worrisome. He is also very carefree about their relationship, and has a girlfriend other than the girl. Mercedes goes through boys so fast it?s scary. She has yet to find someone she truly likes. And she is not afraid to tell the U.E.N so.[/size][/color]

Haha... Wierd, I was listening to While My Guitar Gently Weeps just as I started to read this... Ha... Cool.

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Name: Jack Peart
(Alias: Freewill)

Sex: Male

Insturment: Drums.

Appearance: [URL=http://www.osd9.com/rush_neil_big.jpg]Jack and his insane drum set.[/URL]

Personality: Jack is a rather laid back person, who likes nothing more then litting at home and illegally practicing his drums. He doesn't like to get into fights, he enjoys having a peacful conversation. Nonetheless, he feals it's his duty to share his love of music to the people.

Notes: Jack, though he doesn't know it, is directly related to legendary drummer Niel Peart. It may be partly his bloodline, or maybe the fact that his mother was a rebal, but he has taken it upon himself to do whatever he can to play his music for the world. He's good, too. All his beats are self-tought, since there has been nothing to base it on accept a few illegal bootleg songs from the Beatles. He doesn't much care for the U.E.N matching system, and is frequently telling them where they can shove it.[/COLOR]

[B]Name-[/B] Kellia Antoinette
[B]MasterNet Alias-[/B] Oleander
[B]Stage Name-[/B] Dice
[B]Age-[/B] 20
[B]Sex-[/B] Female
[B]Instrument-[/B] [URL=http://www.fender.com/products/prod_images/guitars/0130400306_xl.jpg]Fender Cyclone HH Guitar[/URL]; [URL=http://www.steinway.com/i/boston/big/gp_218.jpg]Steinway & Sons Boston Grand Piano-218[/URL]; [URL=http://www.drumcentral.com/images_pearl_exr/exr825h_433.jpg]Pearl Export Radical Drumset[/URL]; [URL=http://www.semanviolins.com/list/images/sv1406/sv1406-1-top.jpg]Seman Violin[/URL]; and at times- vocal.

[B]Physical Description[/B] [URL=http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/black_heaven.jpg]Kellia[/URL]

[B]Personality-[/B] Kellia is a bit more tranquil than most of the rebels. She?s passive at the most and will do anything to keep the peace around her, even if it meant breaking bones. She seems distant and isolated, keeping to herself mostly, but sharing a word or two only to those who would listen. She may not seem aggressive, but her actions say otherwise. In someway, Kellia is passive, aggressive, and assertive, which is quite rare in most rebels, considering all of them have a tendency to act before thinking and are hotheaded.

Other than the fact that she is the calmest rebel, Kellia has a habit of closing off to everyone, pushing them away from her, giving distance and lack of trust. For someone her age, she wishes that this never happened, but it does. She wants to be carefree and be an individual who is able to defend others, but rarely does that happen and rarely does she ever show her true persona, whatever it may be.

[B]Notes-[/B] Music was and is her life. It means more to her than anything on earth. She believes that music will set her free. The piano is her first love for its elegant style pulled her in and captured her heart, which gave her an incentive to further her love for music. Yet, her lack of trust causes a distance from everyone and it is hard for her to rely upon anyone, also making it difficult for her to find that one true love, if it may be out there.