Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]Matt breaks off the kiss and Nobility looks deeply into his eyes[/I]

Nobility:Matt...

[I]Matt puts a finger to her lips and silences her. Understanding, Nobility shuts her eyes and reats her head under Matt's. Nobility kisses Matt silently. He stands to leave, and just before he walks out of the door, Nobility calls to him. [/I]

Nobility:Thank you, for everything
  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[I]Nobility turns over, shuts the light off, snuggles under the cover, and just before she slips off to sleep, she touches her lips with her finger. They still burn with the rememberance off Matt's on them. Silent Nobility smiles and whispers to herself[/I]

Nobility:Good night Matt

[I]Nobility peacefully slips into a deep sleep[/I]
Posted
Matt: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Matt ruins yet another punching bag.

Matt: Darn it, they don't make those like they used to.

He hits the showers and goes to his quarters. He lays in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking of Silent Nobility.

Matt: Good night, Nobility.

He passes out.
Posted
*he looks at Siren*

Sean:....it is ok.....

*his hands begin to shake as he remember hearing juggernaughts neck crack but he wills them to stop*

Sean: I will stay here till you fall asleep....
Posted
Sean:....after someone dies my hands do that....that's only the second time i have seen someone die....*his hands shake again*

Sean:I will be fine...I am more worryed about you....
Posted
siren: *looks down* that was the first time i've killed... i've seen so much death... my mother, father... everyone i once knew... i don't want that to happen to you... you're the last person i care about... i... i like you... i like you alot...
Posted
his kiss sent shivers down her spine

siren smiled up at him and they got up

siren: i'll see you tomarrow... thanks for making me feel better

she kissed him sweetly and let him out...
Posted
Sean:*smiles back*....yeah see you tommorow....

*Sean turns and walks down the hall towards his own room*

*Sean lays down on his bed*

Sean:......

*Sean falls into a restless sleep*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *sigh* .......everyone's happy......but me...

[i]Perched on her window sill, Moon stares at the starry sky and looks at the quiet grounds beneath her...

Moon: Siren and Sean have eachother...even Matt loves SNobility....And no one would want to kiss a girl that could kill you through physical contact....

Standing up in her room, Moon charges down the stairs and into the training room. Hanging up another punching bag, Moon begins to beat it to a pulp, taking out all her rage and greif.[/i]

Matt: *slowly wakes up* Moon?

Moon: What? *continues pummeling the bag*

Matt: Nothin.

Moon: Sure.[/COLOR]
Posted
*Sean wakes up and walks down to the mess hall. He is still pale and looks as if he didn't sleep all night*

Sean:......

*He brightens a bit as he sees siren. He walks over and sits down next to her*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Meanwhile....Moon Chaser viciously kicked the bag once more, and it fell off the hooks, and broke...again.[/i]

Moon: *sigh* That's the third one today!

Matt: *yawn* Bye...I'm hungry.

Moon: *shrug*

[i]Walking over to the closet, Moon pulled out another punching bag and hung it up. Then, Moon walked out of the training room and walked upstairs.

Moon: .......that's better. *showers* Maybe I should learn how to use a real weapon.......[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Matt sees Moon coming out of her room as he is going for breakfast.

Matt: Hey Moon, join me for food?

Moon: Where's Nobility?

Matt: She's still hasn't come out of her room yet. She's been through a lot. I wish there was something I could do, but what do you say to someone who's brother was killed by a team mate?

Moon: *shrugs* Yeah, I'm kind of hungry.

Matt: You know, I think Ken is fond of you. Maybe you should sit with him and, well, talk?

Moon: Yeah sure.

Matt: You know you're not going to get anywhere with that "I couldn't care less" attitude. I know you've got a lot to do with school and stuff, but you're still only in high school. It's important to do well, but you have to sit back every once in a while and smell the flowers.
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Pulling on her normal clothes of: tight black jeans, and a shimmering gold top, Moon walked downstairs and into the dinning room. Quickly stuffing her face, she leaned back and watched Matt, Siren, and Sean.[/i]

Sean: I'm okay.

Siren: You don't look like it...

Ken: *walks in* Hey guys...

Matt: Hey.

Moon: Matt...I need some advice.

Matt: Sure, what?

Moon: I want to be able to do more than fly and suck the life outta people, is there a weapon that I could learn to use?[/COLOR]
Posted
Matt: Well, do you have a weapon you want to use in particular? I mean what I did was learn lots of weapons, then find which ones work for me the best. I suppose I could teach you a lot of them and you could decide, or do you already have one in mind? Either way I would be happy to teach you.
Posted
Sean: ok so i missed a lot....I will be fine though really....

Siren:well why don't you go get some food?

Sean:....not hungry.....

Siren:you sure you ok?

Sean:no....*his hands begin to shake and he quickly shoves them into his pcokets*......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...