Pressure Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [I]Nobility walks over to Matt and sits down softly next to him.[/I] Nobility:Let's just hope Ryu will pick our side. Matt:I hope so Nobility:He will. How could he not? Your on our side and well, I see no better reason to join. ;) Matt: :blush:
Dragonfire1477 Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Matt hugs Nobility and they sit on the shore watching the moon ripple along the breaking waves. Matt: I guess we sleep out here, since our motel burned down. He goes and gets several sleeping bags from his car and everyone lays out on the beach, hoping it doesn't rain.
Jagan Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Kari is one of my friends. It's really hard to explain. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ryu: Stop! [COLOR=crimson]I need a rest.[/COLOR] Kari: Let's go back their probably really mad at us. Ryu and Kari run back an see everyone getting ready for the nights rest. Everyone sees Ryu. Ryu: Kari stay with Pro. x. Everyone: Ryu, get over here. Ryu runs with everyone, except Xavier and Kari, rnning after him
Yoda Posted December 4, 2001 Author Posted December 4, 2001 I just got an idea, and we'll use it on a trial basis. Everyone can have another power......... if they want, except Ryan because he has two already. Please pick another power from the show, except Avalanche and Havoc (they are reserved for someone), and Spyke, because I'm having his power. Also, if Matt goes through with this, can I make a suggestion that he has a bone skeleton, not adumantium. Oh yeah, once again, no Magneto or Juggernaut powers.... or Havoc or Avalanche (the last two are reserved) --------------------------------------------------------------- Craig and Moon are sitting on the sand, when Prof X comes over to them. Prof X: As you know, I have spant a lot of time away recently...... and that is becaue I have been building a new machine. It will enhance your mutant powers in some way. Craig: What will it do? Prof X: It should give you another power, which will help you a lot. Craig: Where is the machine? Prof X: This way....... gather the others first. Moon and Craig gather the other members, and met infront of the mansion. Prof X: You will try it out first Craig........ Craig: Oh great, send the leader too do all the dirty work. Well, let me in then. Craig walks inside the machine, and Profesor X turns it on. A blinding flash lights up the area, and the door opens again. Craig steps out, looking exactly the same. Siren: He looks just the same....... Craig: So...... what can I do? Prof X: That's the problem...... you'll have to figure that out yourself. Craig: Oh..... that bites. Craig throws a punch at the air, and a spike launches from his hand and sticks in the wall. Craig: AH!! What the...... Prof X: That must be your new power Craig. Craig: Heh, that's cool. Prof X: Who's next? Craig walk back to the gang, and kisses Moon.
Raiha Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Moon: Not me. Craig: Why not? Moon: I like the power I have now. And I like flying. Nobility: *shrug* Whatever. Craig: Can I talk to you Moon? Moon: Sure. [i]He takes her hand and leads her a short distance away from the others....[/i][/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Ken looks at the machine and shrugs He walks in... A white flash is seen... and he walks out[/i] Ken: So... what is my power? Prof X: You'll have to find out yourself... Ken: ...... Bleh..... [i]Ken walks off...[/i][/color]
Raquel Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 siren: i'll go.... siren walks in, birght flash blady blah ect... siren: hmm... interesting... prox: what siren: it changed me...and it enhanced my power to the next level... watch this siren closed her eyes and burstinto flames...
DeathKnight Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Ken looks at Siren on fire[/i] Ken: Siren's on... Fire O__o [i]Ken stares for a moment[/i] Ken: ..... Alright.... i think.... [i]Ken shrugs then suddenly flys up into the air then back down... he hits the ground with a thud[/i] Ken: The ****... I just flew... o__o [i]Ken shrugged it off...[/color][/i]
Yoda Posted December 4, 2001 Author Posted December 4, 2001 D'OH!!! I forgot to mention, no abilities that involve flying please. Sorry about that Ken. --------------------------------------------------------------- Moon: So what do you want to talk to me about? Craig: Well............
DeathKnight Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [color=crimson]Bleh.... Craig... Always ruinin my fun... [/color]
Anti Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 *Sean walk into the machine* *white flash...Sean walks out* Sean:.....I feal different....I just don't know how.... *Sean walks back over to Siren*
Yoda Posted December 4, 2001 Author Posted December 4, 2001 Moon: Well, what do ou want to talk to me about? Craig: A-a-ACHOO!!! Craig turns around and sneezes, and large spikes stick out of his arms, legs and back. One almost impaling Moon. Moon: You need to learn how to control that thing. Craig: Heh, yeah. Craig kisses Moon, and she kisses him back.
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 *Sean walks over to Siren* Sean:mmms.... *Sean picks up a stick which begins to glow with energy* Sean:....What?.... *Sean tosses the stick away and begins to walk away....a few seconds later it explodes. Sean tuns around* Sean:!!!....that must be my new power.....((ie gambits for those who don't know))
Raquel Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 siren: that could come in handy... she wrapps her arms around him and pulls him into a kiss
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 *Sean lets himself be pulled and kisses her* Sean:....yeah it could be....I should proubably practice with it before I start picking things up....or...*grins*
Raquel Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 siren: hmmm... i should practice as well... i don't want anything to go up in flames anytime soon...*remembers the beach house* -_-' well... too late... we should start rebuilding soon
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Sean:*laughs to himself*yeah I guess we should....but first!!....sleep....soon anyways.... *Sean and Siren walk over to the fire on the beach*
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Sean:yeah it is....whatcha thinking about...? *Sean puts his arm around her*
Raquel Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 siren: life, us, the others... ryan. they sit in the sand out of sound and sight of the others
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Sean:.....*smirks*well....*Sean gives her a kiss then looks up at the moon*..Ryan is on all our minds...
Raquel Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 siren: i don't know about you but somthing else is foremost on my mind.. she half turns and presses him into the sand
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 *Sean smiles* Sean:....eheh well I do know for both of us.... *Sean pulls Siren down to him*
Raquel Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 siren presses herself to him and they share a very *eherm* passionate molment
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 *Sean lays on his back a long while later* Sean:.....*he smiles at Siren*mmms hate to say this but we should proubably get back to camp before the sun comes up....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now