OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

[COLOR=royalblue]Okay everyone, here is the real reason Moon Chaser is so d*mn b*tchy...Even though this isn't the best of times...it works for now, because I have nothing better to do with my time:
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Sil woke up to a quiet birdsong. Sitting up in bed, Sil ran a comb through her thick brown hair, then stepped outside. Begining her morning ritual of Tai Chi, she carefully moved through her attacks...breathing deeply.

Mother: Siiiiiiil!!!

Sil: What?

Mother: Sil! run away!! Save yourself! :eek:

Turning, Sil looked to the front door to see her mother getting menaced by a tall dark figure.

Sil: Let my mother go! I'm warning you! *goes into fighting stance*

Dark figure: Hah, too late...*stabs her mother through the chest* :devil:

Sil: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dark Figure: Goodbye Moon Chaser, I'll see you soon...*disapears*

Sil: Mother! *runs to her*

Mother: ...*sucks in a deep breath* Sil,...stop it...

Sil: *gasps* :demon:

Inexplicably, Sil begins to absorb her mother's life force through her hands and bare skin...Dropping her to the ground, Sil screams loudly as she feels all of her mother's memories and feelings rush into her....

Mother: *dies*

Sil: *begins to cry and runs out of the house* I killed her....why...? :bawl:

Racing into the morning light, that had once seemed so cheerful, Sil became a social outcast. Not touching anyone, or letting them get near, Sil began to hate herself for her mutant abilities, for her pale white face that looked so like the moon, and for the death she had caused. Becoming enraged with the very thought of life, Sil went mad one evening and killed 16 innocent lives, claiming their life force, and incendentally absorbing the powers to fly and tell right from pure evil. With her new abilities, and her eyes opened, Sil began to call herself Moon Chaser, and abandoned her real name, and all the memories of being Sil. Flying alone, Moon found refuge at the Xavier mansion and began to study hard. After one year, she had completed her first two years of high school studies and celebrated her 14th birthday. Soon, new mutants began to come, and Moon withdrew from their company, fearing that her desire to kill would return....

Under careful training, Moon has refined her powers to her hands and wrists only, which leaves her free to let people touch her bare skin.[/COLOR]

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Juggernaut is attacking, Matt jumps on his back and looks for ay kind of opening in the armor, but to no avail.

Juggernaut: Hey flea, get off!

Juggernaut then backs into a wall and smashes Matt with it. Matt slowly gets up and finds Juggernaut standing over him cracking his knuckles.

Juggernaut: You went down so easily. You are nothing, I will crush you all like bugs!

Matt leaps backwards just avoiding Juggernauts attack, then slashes two iron beams behind him. Matt then trips Juggernaut and runs away before the building collapses on top of Juggernaut on his way out. Matt rests while holding two broken ribs.

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: Nobility! CATCH!!

[i]Flinging Ken high into the air, Silent Nobility instantly creates a huge gust of wind to catch him.[/i]

SNobility: Get Sean!

Sean: Ow...

Moon: Don't move...*lands next to him*

Juggernaut: Gotcha...*bursts out of the rubble*

Moon: Oh d*mn...*picks up Sean* *takes off* :p You're gonna have to be faster than that beefcake!

Juggernaut: What was that?!?!?

Moon: :rolleyes:

Sean: This hurts...

Moon: I know, just hold still, and let me do the rest...[/COLOR]

SNobility(i like this abb. THANX MOON!!): Oh god, come on! this is stupid! Moon is saving people that last i checked didn't need saving, and Cyclops over there hit... once...

Moon:So what do you propose to genius? Any bright ideas?

Snobility:Yeah.. actually :smirk:

*Silent Nobility summons a HUGE thunder and lightning storm and um "throws" it, for lack of a better word, how about directs it, at Juggernaught*

Juggernaught: uh oh..

*Gets struck by lightning and seriously fried*

*Juggernaught falls to the ground*

Cyclops:Wow, that was nice..

Nightcrawler:You guys, whats wrong with SN?

*Everyone looks up at SN*

SN:mm..hmmmm rrrr

*Tries to stay consciousness*

*Starts to fall out of mid-air*

*Was at about 500-800 feet*

*Still falling*

*Wolverine is closest*

*The gust of wind that caught Ken sends him flying up and onto the roof of a building*

Ken: i need a vacation.... oh ****...

*He lands on the roof... hard...*

Ken: I believe i jsut broke something...

*He gets up slowly and dusts himself off*

Ken: I could use a soda... ow...

*Ken looks off the edge of the roof and sees SNobility falling*

Ken: WOLVERINE! LOOK OUT!

[COLOR=royalblue]Wolverine: *catch*

SNobility: Oh....thankx...:sleep:

Moon: :rolleyes: This is pathetic.

Juggernaut: -_-

Sean: *gasps for air*

Moon Chaser: I've got a plan...

[i]Racing over to Juggernaut's fallen form, she grabs his hand tighly and concentrates. Soon, she saps most of his power, but leaves him just alive. Flying back to Sean, she carefully takes his hand and transfers some of her power into him.[/i]

Sean: ....wow...that's a rush...:excited:

Moon: :demon: Don't get used to it.

SNobility: :sleep:

Moon: Nightcrawler! Where are you?

Nightcrawler: I'm here. *teleports* [/COLOR]

Matt: Thanks Ken, I owe you. Ok how should we finish him off?

Juggernaut: I'm not going to be beaten by you!!!!!

Charging at Matt again, Matt has barely any energy left to dodge. With the last of his strength, he digs his claws into the facehole, instantly killing Juggernaut. Matt falls to his feet and retracts his claws.

Matt:Oh God....I'm sorry....everyone...what have I done...*collapses*

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: .......*picks up Matt easily*

Sean: ....he's. .....dead...

Nightcrawler: Alright everyone, let's get home.

SNobility: :sleep:

Ken: *carries SNobility*

Moon: Right. But we've got to hurry, he's in really bad shape. But he'll be fine after a few.....tests...

Matt: NO WAY! :eek:

Moon: Okay, we can go now.

Sean: How could you.....

[i]Climbing into the Blackbird, the Xmen arrive home, none the worse for wear, except Sean and SNobility. Moon Chaser goes to Xaiver's office with Nightcrawler, while the others head to the infirmary.[/i]

Xaiver: Matt finished him off.

Moon/Craig: Yes sir.

Xavier: And you were not suprised Moon?

Moon: I am used to death.

Xavier: Go talk to Sean, he's afraid and feeling down.

Moon: Alright Professor. *leaves*

[i]Walking downstairs to the infirmary, Moon goes up to Sean.[/i]

Moon: Could I have a word with you?[/COLOR]

Matt goes into the gym where he goes through 3 sandbags in the first 30 minutes.

Matt: *thinking while punching* Was it self defense? No one deserves such a death, not even Juggernaut. What is wrong with me, why do I kill without thinking?!

Punching the bag harder, he demolishes it. Wiping his face with a towel, Matt takes a shower and goes to his quarters to think.

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: I'm sorry you had to see that.

Sean: You didn't even care he was dead!

Moon: I've seen people die before. I'm accustomed to it.

Sean: And you didn't even care!

Moon: Now hold on a second! I said I'm accustomed to it! I didn't say I didn't care!

Sean: Yeah right.

Moon: ....Look Sean, I'm not going to hide the truth from you. I've killed 17 people in my lifetime, and one of them was my mom. And I feel sorry for every person I've killed. I can't turn back from my past, but I can change my future.[/COLOR]

Crap. I just messed this up guys, sorry. Wolverine can't break bones because he has an adamantium skeleton, and even if he did break ribs, he could heal them. SORRY!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt comes out of his room and makes himself some food. He attempts to avoid the others, he's not exactly in a talking mood now.

Sean:.........your own mom........that musta been hard to deal with.....*hands begin to shake again*but...but i didn't know that we were going to have to kill him.....*looks up and even more scared*......and it took all of us to kill him.....that means that next time it could as easly become one of us......

*sean looks up then begins to curl up in a ball on the table and begins to break down*

Matt: What now? Should I leave....or even...*extends claws and hold them up to his neck, then retracts them again* There's been to much death today.

Matt finds professor X in his study.

Xavier: Yes Matt, I believe you wanted to speak with me. And it involves the battle today?

Matt: Right on top of things, as usual. I just don't know what to think anymore. I want to help the X men because I believe in the cause, but what I did today was unforgivable. What should I do, I'm worried the others won't think of me as reliable anymore.

Xavier: Then there is but one way to find out.

Matt: Right again, as usual. Thanks proffesor.

Matt leaves the study to find the rest of the group.

*Ken jumps up and walks into the infirmiary where everyone is except for Matt*

Ken: So... how's everyone doing?

*Everyone is silent*

Ken thinks: Erm... i'm the only happy person here.... err... uh... should i be sad... or mad... or...soemthing.... well someone died...... idunno...

*Matt walks in...*

[I]sometime later[/I]

*Sean unrolls from his "ball" after having gone through much thought. He looks up and looks reched ((sp??)). His eyes have sacks under their eyes and he looks very depressed and his hands still shake....as Sean looks around the room he see's Moon is still in the room*

Sean:........I'm.......

Moon: Don't worry about it i was the same way after having seen death for my first time....

Sean: Yeah but i shoulda knowen...i thought i was ready......

*he trails off as Ken walks into the room.... shortly followed by Matt*

Sean:*looks at Matt with a bit of sickness coming up his throat*

Matt: Ummm i wanted to say....do you guys still trust me?

Moon:*shrugs* it happens so i do

Sean:

Matt: Sean?

Sean:....I still do Matt I just wasn't prepared for Death yet....even if it was just you defending yourself *bends over and pukes as the memorys of seeing the dead juggernaught return to mind*

*stares at the floor for a while and heaves what little is left of his meal*

Sean:

*sean decides something*

Sean: Matt i still trust you so....would you teach me how to fight?

*looks up at Matt still feeling misearable*

Sean: Your right it was either you or him.....if it had been me in that situation i woulda proublly died.....so would you teach me how to fight...I don't think you will hurt me...to badly...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moon silently sits down next to Sean, who moves away quickly.[/i]

Sean: .....I ...

Moon: Take it easy for awhile. Breathe.

Sean: Thankx.

Moon: I'll be around. *walks away*

Ken: Man, that chick is intense...

Moon: :demon:[/COLOR]