Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Armoured Core: Angels of Chaos


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Æon:well the course is set in....now all we can do is wait....the base is hidden so we have to wait for Revolt to contact us...won't be long once we get to Jupiter....*Æon digs in to his food*
Posted
Æon:....some people close to him were recently killed just because they knew him.....it proubably bothers him about you killing civilians....
Posted
Æon:Yeah...but you are here so don't worry about it....

Guard:Who are you?

Æon:I am Lt. Aeon Pin#1138601

Chole: Lt. Chole Pin#1124389

*The guard salutes both of them*

Guard: and the others?...

Æon: Civilians that have helped us and/or helped us with the defense of Revolt base Liberty

Guard:Welcome Aboard.....I will notify the Liberty Commander of your arrival....

Æon:Thanks me and my friends will be in the bar until we are assigns quarters.....

Guard:That might take a while....we have been having a back up on those since the troops have been called back...alot were used for storage space when the base was running on minamal crew...

Æon:Ok well you will know where to find us....oh and becarful with those AC's on our ship...if their is a scratch on any of them.....

Guard: Yes Sir!!

*The group walks off to the bar*
Posted
Æon: I don't want anything but some news....How are thing going along with Revolt?

Barkeep: Well my buisness has become booming as revolt personal are being pulled back to this base. Revolt news.....Well Revolt personal are being pulled back from all bases leaving nothing but the minamul crew required to keep the base operational....the crew is preped to leave though at the first sign of danger....Zodiac 9 has started attacking all outlying bases....Everything from everybase, Personal,Supplys,Ac's is being brought to this base...So when Zodiac 9 hits a base they litteral find nothing but a floating empty shell...This has been happening since base Liberty fell...besides that i hear Revolt may be preparing for counter strike operations against Zodiac....

Æon:thanks...
Posted
Æon:...don't forget who we are Akira...this isn't just a few Ac's....this is a Mercanery HQ full of top notch AC piliots...Plus no one knows where we are....and if you and your men don't suddenlly decide to redefect to Mecha Orcs they won't know we are here...
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken begins to talk to the bartender[/i]

Ken: Do you know the value of the death of a renegade officer named Ken?

Bartender: 80 million... Do you know him or something?

Ken: You could say that

Bartender: Better get to him fast... lots o pirates and bounty hunters after his ***... also it's rumored he lander here not that long ago

Ken: Oh really now? Hm..... no matter... can i have a drink?

Bartender: What kind?

Ken: Strongest one...[/color]
Posted
*looks up at Ken*

Æon:......bartender give me one of what he is having....

*The bartender gives him one and Anti quickly drinks it all.Suddenlly a guard walks in.*

Guard:Would Lt. Æon and Lt. Chole please come with me to report to their commander?

*Æon and Chole stand up and follow the guard out of the room*
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken walked out of the bar and he saw a cloaked figure down the street from him... he grinned...[/i]

Ken: Bounty Hunters...

[i]He drew his Laser Katana... and the bounty hunter drew her weapon...[/i]

Ken: A duel... this will do me some good...

[i]They both charge at each other... weapons clanging...[/i][/color]
Posted
Craig wakes up.

Craig: Wha??? Who woke me?

Sephiroth: Craig, there are several invisible mech's attacking.

Craig: Oh man.......

Craig puts Mecha Wind in reverse a bit, and gets out his sniper.

Craig: Mecha, put thermal vision on the scope.

The screen turns red, nd The enemy's outlines are all bright white.

Craig: Ok, lets do this. Mecha, target weak points.

Mecha: Weakness located under feet. Boosters lead directly to exhaust port.

Craig: I see. Ok, load explosive shells.

Mecha plummets under the Mech's, avoiding all their bullets, then stop directly brneath them.

Craig: Ok, this is it.
Posted
siren paces back and forth

siren: man... i haven't been this restless i a while

barkeep: there is a hand to hand sparring room on deck three...

siren: thankx... i'll go there... oh tell lt. aeon where i've gone please...

barkeep: ok...

5 min later siren walks into the hand to hand combat room much to the amusement of it's occupants...

man1: go away little girl... this is no place for you

siren burns with rage

man2: go back to your mother

suddenly all the feelings of rage and sadness left her

siren: my mother is dead... now i will collect payment for your insult...

siren attacked the men feet and hands blurs in the air followed by a thump,... thump... both men fell on their faces...

siren: any one else for a go?
Posted
[I]Meanwhile at the debriefing room[/I]

Commander: Lt. Æon, I am glad to see you made it back alive. We need every capable soldier we can get. I heard you brought some others with you. Please explain why

Æon: Well you see after we left Liberty........

*Æon goes on to tell the story of all that had happened to him and the group*

Commander:So it is true you brought a Mecha Orc on board....

Æon:Yes sir....he could be a useful allie....

Commander:You are dismissed Lt. , at a Later date I will talk to alll thoughs you brought on board.

Æon:Sir!

*Æon salutes the commander and walks out into the hall and Chole goes in.Æon heads for the bar.*
Posted
Kevin: So bartender what do know about a AC name Dragonfly.

Bartender: Not much just the pilot is or was part of the Shadow team.

Kevin: And what do you know about the Shadow Team?

Bartender: A bunch of suicidal pilots.

Kevin: I see. Can I get a Scotch?

Bartender: Here. And why did you ask?

Kevin: No reason.
*as he drink his Scotch Aeon walks in*
Posted
*Æon walks over and sits down by Kevin*

Æon: where did everyone else go?!?

Tender: 2 of your friends went to the sparing hall, 1 is in a fight.

Æon: ok *turns to Kevin* so what's going on man...what do you plan to do now...?
Posted
Kevin: I don't know. I have nothing to go back to. And I made an enemey of the Zodiac. So I guess I'll help out anywhere I can here.

Aeon: Great we need all the help we can get.

Kevin: And I think Akira is drunk.
Posted
akira runs clumsily at siren and swings his punch going wide....

siren: you're very drunk

akira rushes her again and this time siren tripps him and knocks him over the head

siren: sweet dreams... and happy hangover...

aeon and kevin walk in

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...