OtakuBoards

Armoured Core: Angels of Chaos

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]siren: they are the ones that distroyed my life... my whole familly was on the station... i hate them... i'll kill them all... not now though... that would be kamikazi... [/B][/QUOTE]

OOC:U keep saying that. Whats up w/ that.

Akira:Board that ship.

Colpilot:Yessir.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks up at siren*

Anti: yeah that would be suicide....

*suddenlly from Casmos a message comes through*

Kevin: S&*T Siren...anybody come in....our dropship has just been boarded with all the ac's on board but Sirens.

*Everyone looks up in alarm*

Kevin:Watch out they sent troops on the base to they will be coming for you.....I am hiding so i should be ok....

*suddenlly a group of troops bust into the room looking for someone*

Æon:....they don't know who we are.....the docking ship is still docked so if we can make it to their we can get away....

Siren:....I will get in casmos.....

*suddenlly a soldier walks up*

Soldier1:have you guys seen a group of Ac piliots?

Chole:...nope just us mechanics....

Æon:yep....

Soldier2:these guys seem familer......wait a second

*before he can say anything else Æon shoots him then dives behind a container. Everyone else also draws their weapons and dive behind containers*

Siren:I need to get to Casmos!!

Æon:....Siren We will cover you you make a dash for Casmos....

Æon:1.......2......3!!!

*Aeon,Chole,Ken, and Tus pop up from behind the containers and begin shooting at the soldiers*

Kevin: nope...no one else....

Siren: he says no one else is coming....

Æon:.....fine....don't throw them out...yet....He might be useful and we need to keep an eye on him....

Siren:...ok

Æon: come on lets go...See you on the dropship Siren *Æon walks inbetween the other 3 as they walk out with his gun shoved in Akira's rips. They head for the drop ship*

Æon: We locked them up in one of the rooms in the back...we are taking shifts on watching them.....Tus is doing it right now...ok now that you are on board we are leaving for Revolt HQ..

*Æon and Siren walk onto the bridge. Ken is sitting in the Co-Piliot Seat. Kevin in the Piliot Seat. Suddenlly a speaker flares to life*

Chole:All the Ac's are locked down but ready to be launched at any moment

Æon: ok Chole....Kevin we are ready to go

Kevin: ok...

*Siren and Æon sit down in two chairs behind the piliot*

Kevin:Base1241 this is DropShip Trinity17 we are leaving base

Base1241: ok hope you enjoyed your stay and have a safe trip

Kevin:thanks

*the dropship pulls away then begins to head for Jupitar*

Kevin:It is on Auto Piliot but we need someone to stay an watch the controls.....

Æon: ok i will take first watch

*Æon takes Kevins seat and everyone else walks out of the room and to their quarters*

((oh and if you want to know how i Do the Æ it is Alt 6-5-8))

Æon:*nods* here take a seat *points to the co-piliots chair* it is going to take 24 hours till we get to jupitar...I am glad we didn't travel in our Ac's....It would have been boring and lonely....The last time i was alone was right after i left my family...I traveled for a while then when i ran out of money i sighned up and joined Revolt.....Liberty was my new home after that....but i always had a companion no matter where i went...

siren: oh... i went psyco for a while after the station blew... then a revolt officer picked me up... i had been drifting in space after a battle that left camos half distroyed... he raised me... when he was killed in action i left... i became a sellsword... until recently that's how i've been living