Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Armoured Core: Angels of Chaos


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[2 hours pass, and so far nothing has shown up on radar]

seph: hmmm, it quiet, almost too quiet, we should have at least encountered an enemy by now, jenova, create a sweep of the surrounding area

jenova: sweep, cleared, there are no enemies or civilian ships on radar

seph: hmm, this is odd, jenova, retro scan the area

jenova: retro scan complete

[sephiroth looks into his monitor]

seph: oh....s.hit, invisible enemy mecha's?! I can hardly see them, jenova, increase retro by maximum scan

jenova: maximum scan complete

seph: there, I can see em now, jenova, link me a direct communication link to mecha wind

jenova: link complete

seph: craig, wake up, looks like we've got company....
Posted
OOC:If this post is way behind, tell me.

BANG BANG BANG!

Siren;Whats that?

Aeon:I dunno.

Akira:HELLO?! I could use some food back here!

Kevin:Oh. right.*walks over and gives Akira food*

Akira:Thanks.

Aeon:What should we do with him.

Siren:I've ran a check on his so called Mecha Orcs, and thier responsible for the brutilization of at least 100 cities and supply dumps. Notr to mention high civillion cazualties.

Aeon:Who lead these crimes?

Kevin:Our friend back there.

Aeon, Siren and Kevin stare at eachother.
Posted
errr anti is the person who controls aeon... anti doesen't exist in this rpg...

`````````````````

siren: this coulden't be good... his troops might try to resque him...
Posted
o.O edit the post and change Anti to one of the others....like Ken or something....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Æon:Yeah they might.....and they have killed so many civilians.....What to do with him...What to do with him....
Posted
*walk up to Aeon and Siren*
Kevin: We can't sink to their level. We will be no better then them.

Aeon: You got a point there. But what do we do with them.

Siren: Get all the information out of them is a good idea.

Kevin: What if they don't talk?
Posted
inspects a claw tip...

siren: they'll talk... leave it to me...

aeon and kevin look horrified

siren: no,no... i'll let them use their immaginations... i won't touch them unless i have to drag one of the into a room so the others will talk... when they hear "his" screams they'll give all the info and more
Posted
Æon:Yeah me too.....*Watches Siren go into the room*....come on we will leave her to her job....*Kevin and Æon walk into the cockpit* hey...thanks for helping us at that base....*Æon sits down in the piliots seat and begins checking everything*
Posted
siren: will you come in with me for a sec??

kevin: ok...*shudders*

they walk into the room

siren: we want you to tell us all you know concerning the mecha orcs

man: we'll never tell!!

siren: very well... kevin... go and get 7 earthworms, 5 snails, hot soup, and some bay leaves... oh... and get a nail... one of the big nasty ones..
Posted
Kevin: Sure.
*after a few minutes he walk back in with all the things she wanted*

Kevin: I don't even want to know what she going to do with those.
Posted
Kevin: I see. Remind me never to mess with you Siren.
Posted
Æon: heh yeah remind me of that to....well i got to go check our course and make sure everything is ok *walks off into the cockpit*
Posted
Kevin: Well if that is all. I'll go check on Dragonfly. I want to be ready just in case we run into trouble.
*he walk off to the cargo area*
Posted
Akira:What will they do to us?

Tasaku(Akira's friend):I don't know.....they already got lots of information out of some of the other pilots........

Akira:What else do they want? Thier bound to look up our background.

Tasuka:Yes....I heard them saying :Pitch them into the Air Lock."

Akira:They woulden't!

Tasuka:Nope. They would have done it already.

Akira:I might just know how to get us out of this. I have to wait for them tho.

Tasuka:alright. I hope u know what ur doing.:therock:
Posted
siren: *walks in* ok... who's first... you could make easy and tell me... if you don't i'll tourture you and if your still not cooperative... i'll kill you... fair?
Posted
Akira:No, it's not fair, but whatever. What do u want to know?

Siren:Why are u after us?

Akira:Why? I'll tell u. But the truth is never pretty.

Siren:Just go.

Akira:In my clan, u are wanted for capturing and killing many officers and thier families. I don't know if this is true, but your name is up all around the system in the many fractions of the Mecha Orcs.

Siren:How many fractions are there.

Akira:About 600. All out for your blood.

Siren: How many ACs are in these fractions.

Akira:Around 20. I woulden't want to be you or your friends right about now. they all know your here. And you'd better keep me around if you want to live *grins evilly*
Posted
Kevin: Dragonfly how long his it been since I last upgrade you.

Dragonfly: Over a year you bum.

Kevin: Funny very funny.

Dragonfly: I know.

Kevin: Fine you don't have to call me a bum.

Dragonfly: Yes I do. And you still the worse pilot in the universe.

Kevin: I don't know the universe is pretty big. I you and I have survive this long so I can't be the worse pilot in the universe.
Posted
*Æon walks in behind Siren*

Æon: Thanks Siren that what we needed to know.....Now you listen to us. You are messing with 2 members of the Revolt Mercanery's, The most Wanted Sniper in the system and 3 other of the best piliots i have seen. We arn't going to kill you....for now. But if you so much as think you can push us around then think again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...