OtakuBoards

Armoured Core: Angels of Chaos

Flash

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin: So true.

Aeon: How long have you been there Kevin?

Kevin: Not long but long enough to hear that.

Akira: Kevin right I never heard of you so you can't be that great of a pilot.

Kevin: So if not.

Akira: You'll die when the others get here.

Siren: Others?

Kevin: Yeah I pick up a unit of AC on radar.

Æon: ok lock that room back up....don't pitch anyone out we won't become as low as they are....*Æon runs into the cockpit and sit s in the piliot chair*

Æon: I am going to try and out run them...*turns on a speaker*....I need one crew man to stay and operate the DropShip Defense Turrents....Everyone else get to your AC's and be ready to launch if we can't out run them

Æon: Wait!!.....We arn't going to die and you shouldn't listen to that runt...and they won't destroy us as long as we got him acording to him....Divide and Conquer..it is proubably just what they want to divide us up... so they can come after us 1 after the other....We will live longer if we stay together....Now hang on I am taking us to max speed......

*Anti pushes the craft up to as fast as it can go.... The acleration change is barely noticable*

Kevin: I'll get the turrents.

Aeon: Okay everybody else get to your ACs. I repeat get to your ACs. And Siren we need you so don't listen to him.

Kevin: Yes Siren we need you.

[color=crimson][i]Ken sits in his room... smoking o_O[/i]

Ken: Most wanted person... in the solar system.. haha... life sucks....

[i]Ken slams his fist on the table[/i]

Ken: They killed everyone... just for me.... all of them... Mom.. Dad.... Jesse... Steph... all my bros n sis... and.... Julie... my girlfriend... i loved her.... i never told her that... i always said i liked her alot... i never had the chance...

[i]Ken slams his fist on the table... harder...[/i]

Ken: GODDAMN THEM... GODDAMN THEM TO HELL!!!

[i]Ken slams his fist so hard the table cracks in half and his hand begins to bleed... he stares at his blood as it comes out...[/i]

Ken: Life...

[i]the blood slowly drips to the floor... as Ken continues to smoke n think...[/i][/color]

((o.O to make the symbol for my name hold alt press 6-5-8 then release alt))

Æon:Sit there and hope we don't die....

Akira: Fine

Æon: and you honestly expect we would let you do something? You are the enemy....

Akira:.....

Æon: Ok everybody don't launch unless you have to...Hopefully they won't open fire on us.... Akira if you call these people off of us then we will free you once we get to friendly teritory...

OOC:can't male the symbol...

Akira:Whats going on?

/-Eon:How'd u get out?

Akira:The door also locls from the inside to, stoopid.

/-Eon(thinking):Can we trust him? Should we ask him to fight againts the Mecha Orcs?

Akira:I will.

/-Eon:What?

Akira:I saw the look on your face. I will fight them...I never told you...

Kevin:What? Never told what?

Akira:Later.....*heads twords gun turret*

Æon: *over a com*ok just remember who is friend and who is foe Akira

Akira:I know

Æon: ok well flight before fight this time.....

*The ship flys through the astroid field and comes out on the other side. They get their first good glance of Jupiter((it is nearly the size of the sun and if it was just a little bigger it would be a small star...so i am presuiming you can see it from the astroid belt...))*

Æon:bad news....the AC's are faster guys.....just barely but they will catch up so be prepared to fight....

Akira(over com.):Thier leaving!

/-Eon:Thank god....This rust bucket needs an engine upgrading.

All:Really? U think?

Soon:

Akira:Sorry about all that atacking u. I was following orders...like i trained.

Siren:I still don't trust u.

Akira:U will. I'll be ur most valuable in the next few days.

later:

Akira sees Ken in the lunch room...smoking

Ken:What do u want, u murderer?

Akira:Nothing...*leaves*

*Æon sit at the cockpit making sure all the courses are correct then looks up through the window and sees Jupiter taking up almost the entire view*

Æon:what do you want...?

Akira:......your friends don't seem very friendly...

Æon:why should they be? you did try and kill us...

Akira:....yeah i guess you right....

Æon:.......

Akira:Where are we going...?

Æon:Well I am non to happy about you formally being with who you were with...but you did offer your services to us in that bind back their...and my company needs every ally we can get.....*nods*We are going to Revolt Hq.....from their...I don't know....oh I havn't Itroduced my self....I am Lt. Zack "Æon" Mansfield...and you are?...

Akira:Who be I? I am...Was actually..First Commander Akira Rigfieild of the Mecha Orcs, leader of the Bloody Spears...But thats old. I'm Just plain old Akira Rigfield now. I suppose i never told u how i came into the service of the mecha orcs.

/-Eon:How did u anyways?

Akira:*sniffs*It was fast. They came and destroyed..Murdered my family, my girlfriend...My friends, my enemies, my comrades. We had plasma rifles, but those don't stop ACs....*tear leaks down his face*I'm sorry......I was knocked out and trianed until i dropped dead. I then lead the Bloddy Spears in massive raids. It's all coming back now...*slumps down into chair.

/-Eon:I had no idea..

Akira(in horse voice):Now you know.....

Æon:....the others on board are...Kevin, a good piliot, Ken, the most wanted sniper in the system by Zodiac-9, Tus, a bit paroniod but a pretty good piliot, Siren, a sellsworld until recently, and my fellow Lt. Chole, a fellow man from Revolt.

Æon:.....Welcome to our little gang of AC Piliots....you fellow men that wish to defect will be released....I will trust you to choose which ones are trustworthy....Don't break my trust though...once you do It won't be easly earned back...

Akira:*wipes eyes*No problem. Altho, many of them haven't broken thru the mind lock.....

/-Eon:Mind lock?

Akira:We have a chip in our brains. it makes us think what were doing is right. I found a way past mine. I don't think the others have.

/-Eon:I guess the mecha orcs don't like disloyalty, eh?

Akira:U have no idea.(/-Eon notices a big scar just behind Akira's ear. he opens his mouth as if to say something, but closes it an looks away.)

Akira:I'll go walk around.

Æon: Wouldn't be surprise if the commended you...and they will proubably drain you for all the information you got....that is how Revolt has won it's battles...smaller numbers but always the Elite...and they have always had lots of information...they might even try and recruit a couple of you guys....