Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Armoured Core: Angels of Chaos


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
OOC:....why would i kill you for those post....?....They were legitatimit...ummm MM since the combined post is their you should delete those others mayhap....they make no since without Siren's....plus I am not the one you have to worry about...it is Sephy or Final that will delete stuff...Anyway....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Æon walks into the docks*

Æon: first time home in a while....I wonder what it will be like...

*Æon walks up to Sworld'Soul*

Æon: Sworld begin prelaunch procedures....

Sworld'Soul:.....begining procedures...I have not received any mission Data....

Æon:...yep...we arn't going on a mission...we are going home...

Sworld'Soul:home?

Æon: yep my home...I don't think you have ever been their....

Sworld'Soul:negative

Æon: my first time in a long time to....anyway continue prelaunch procedures....bring data up on the docking comp....

Sworld'Soul: affirmative

*Æon walks over to the computer and begins checking all the systems*
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira:man, i suck.*walks to hanger, and sees /-Eon getting into his ship.*Going somewhere, /-Eon?

/-Eon:Yeah. I am.

Akira:Where.

/-Eon:Home.

Akira:Have a good trip. I'm doing flight recon.*walks over to a fighter*

/-Eon:See u.[/color]
Posted
Æon(over com):.....I am going off duty for a little while...going on a trip....

Siren:..where?

Æon:to see my family...it has been a while....see you guys when I get back...
Posted
*nods to Akira even if he cant see it*

Æon:see you guys later...tell the others where I have gone

*Æon and Sworld'Soul blast towards earth*
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira pilots his fighter around one of Jupiter's Moons, staring at it.

Akira:I wonder whats going on down there. It looks so peaceful...

Base:Alright, recon, you can come back now.

Akira:In a bit. Send out the next recon pilot.*stares out into space and stops his craft to look at the stars beyond*[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken sits down in a bar... and drinks silently....[/i]

Bartender: *to another coustumer* Yea... Zodiac 9 destroyed another Revolt base...

[i]Ken listened more intently[/i]

Bartender: The second on earth... this time they had no losses... last time they lost a heavy cruiser

[i]Ken grins slightly... and continues to listen[/i]

Bartender: They destroyed the North American base...

[i][b]Damn![/b][/i][/color]
Posted
*Æon/Sworld'Soul arrives at an Astroid belt refueling station and gets on a dropship heading for Earth*

Æon:soo....how long till we get to Earth....?

Piliot:....well we got a new engine built in....will take us about 10 hours....please enjoy your ride....

*Æon nods then walks into the mess hall*

Æon:....finnally going home.....*As Æon walks to the mess hall he walks by a man who seems vaguely familier to him...Æon walks by without stopping*

Æon:....he...seemed...familier....

*Æon walks into the bar and takes a seat, listening to the news*
Posted
*Æon looks up from the bar and looks out a window*

Æon:...Earth......home is right ....their.....

*Æon gets up and walks to the Docking Bay*

Æon(over com):Thanks DS456.....I will be departing now....

DS:Ok.....opening bay doors....clear for launch

Æon:roger....out....Sworld..turn on heat shields....set mode for civilian....scramble ID....we are gong in peacefully...

Sworld'Soul:activated....done...done

*Æon and Sworld'Soul launch from the dropship and begin the decent into the planets atmosphere*
Posted
*Æon and Sworld'Soul begin to clear the upper atmosphere*

Sworld:shutting down heat shield......

Æon:......home....

*Æon looks out the "viewscreen" to see they are over the North America*

Æon:....lets find a base near....((not putting a city name because things change with time...))

*Æon and Sworld'Soul begin to head for a base near his hometown...*
Posted
*Still in the bar but not drinking*

Kevin: I'm so bored. I guess I'll go to the Revolt HQ to get something to do.
*Minutes later*

Kevin: So is there anything I can do.

Soldier1: What do you mean?

Kevin: I'm a pilot and I need something to do.

Soldier1: AC right.

Kevin: Yes.

Soldier1: Combat?

Kevin: Yeah I have that.

Soldier1: Good you can help out if there's battle.

Kevin: But I need something to do now.
*walk out*
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken grins slightly[/i]

Ken: i hve a bounty to get...

Siren: Err... aight... c ya lata...

[i]Ken jumps in Alpha24 and heads for the Moon of Earth... where the second most wanted person... second to Ken... was at...[/i][/color]
Posted
Neo walks into the bar and sits down at a seat, he gets a drink.. skulls it back... and has another. After a few drinks he leaves the bar. He goes to his garage.

Mechanic: "Hey Neo"
Neo: "Hi, Hows Cactuar coming along?"
Mechanic: "Almost done... just need to equip the Dual Gatling guns"
Neo: "Sweet, what about the LS-Invincible?"
Mechanic: "Sir I already told you, it's to powerful and... Well... we don't really know how to use it, the technology is way to advanced"
Neo: "Ok fine, I?m going to set up the computer for tomorrows big mission"
Mechanic: "Sure jump right in"

[I]Neo jumps into Cactuar?s cockpit and the door closes, the screen comes on and the displays light up, and switch on automatically.[/I]

Neo: "I love this new high tech stuff..."
Computer: "Good Morning Neo"
Neo: "Hello Natile, set up the mission briefing for tomorrow"
Natile: "Yes, This is a transport mission, you have been hired to take these AC parts from this location here... to this location here

[I]The screen shows a path between two mountains.[/I]

Natile: "There are many enemy droids in this area, and Cactuar is the only one fast enough to make it through. You may even be able to take some of them on..."
Neo: "Yeah! Of coarse i can!"
Natile: "We will see... I will see you tomorrow Neo"
Neo: "Alright, goodbye"

[I]Neo steps out of the Cockpit and goes into his bedroom.[/I]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira:*ducks a wide, drunken shot, and nails the sender in the face*This is to easy. Even if i was drunk, I could still wipe the floor with this whole bar*picks up chair, and sends one bar patron sprawling*What have yall got againts me?[/color]
Posted
*Æon climbs out of Swold'Soul*

Æon:shut off al power....password.....

*Æon closes and locks the doors to the AC storage room he rented*

Æon:.....ok...now the easy part...getting to the town*

*Æon walks to a nearby termanial and brings up the route*

Æon:.....it's been a while...but this seems just like yesterday

*Æon remembering the route now begins to walk towards his home*
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira now stands over the bar, and all of it's partrons, who are now unconcius, or beat a hast retreat when the fight started.

Akira:*heads to bar*Looks like I can server myslef...[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken arrives on the moon... he jumps in Alpha24 and goes out... bounty huntin...

[b]Southern Style[/b] Bounty huntin...[/i]

Ken: We a goin bounty huntin... lookin for a head.... that's wut i a said... lookin for someones head... when we a find it... We kill their kind... de do la la....

[i]Alpha24 fys over the surface of the moon looking for a certain base that has a certain ac that is worth... uh... worth
'.......' Well worth a hell of a lot more than you can aford to buy...
[/i][/color]
Posted
Neo steps into Cactuar and Fires him up.

Natile:"Hello, Neo"
Neo:"Mornin', How's our mission looking?"
Natile:"We will be lifting off in 2 minutes, and approching the combat area in 7 miutes"
Neo:"So it will take us 5 minutes to get there?"
Natile:"Yes it will... Then we may begin the transport"
Neo:"Will we be meeting up with tonberry there?"
Natile:"The probibilty is 94.78%"
Neo:"Ummm......cool"
Natile:"We are leaving for the mission now..."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...