OtakuBoards

Armoured Core: Angels of Chaos

Flash

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Æon begins packing his stuff. Æon changes out of his uniform and puts on a pair of street clothes*

Æon:....ok I have everything i got...my pistol, my AC, and the clothes on my back...time to go home for the first time in years...

*Æon walks out of his quarters and sets off for the docks*

Ooc: this is the combined posts of majora?s mask and I
``````````````````

Akira:*sigh*I miss my family....Killed by the Mecha Orcs. God, i wish i could see them again.....Anyone who has a family to see is lucky.*stares up a the cloudless night from roof-top*

siren: *gets up and walks to where akira is* hey... your invading my roof!... j/k... homesick?

Akira:Home? I don't have one anymore.....All the people in my village is dead.*clenches fist*

Siren:I didn't know...

Akira:No one does.

siren: well your not alone...everyone i knew died because of the invisible pilots that we picked up...

Akira:True true.....Hey, your making me jumpy, standing like that...Have a seat.

siren collapses next to him and tips her head back to look at the sky...

Akira:Beautiful isn't it?

Siren:What is?

Akira:The night sky, dummy.

Siren:Right....

Akira:Hmmm...

Siren:What?

Akira:Nothing.

siren turns over and pokes him in the sholder...

siren: go on... tell me

Akira:Tell u what? :blush:

Siren:Oooh.

siren: :rolleyes: ?

Akira:I told u to never mind.... :blush:

siren: you think i'll leave you alone??!! if you're blushing that bad it's worth knowing!! c'mon

Akira:Figure it out. *goes so red, he looks like a radish with a sunburn* man, u are persistant.

siren: pretend that i'm utterly stupid and i can't figure it out...(i have a good idea) and i'm supposed to be persistent!!!

Akira:Umm....I'll get to it. Wait, if u have an idea, lets hear it.

siren: i'll wright it down... then you tell me and i'll show you the paper...

she digs in her pockets and finds a pen and a peice of paper

Akira:Man, we are acting like a couple of scared teenargers....Well I am a teenager, but being with the Mecha Orcs has hardened me up a bit.

siren: *looks at him sternly* you're stalling... if your soooooo chicken i'll tell you what i think

Akira:Go ahead, Ms. Pushy

siren: you've got a crush don't you...

Akira:Nooooo....:blush: Umm...do u?

siren: you can tell me if you like some girl on the station... i won't laugh...as to the crush question...find it out yourself

siren gets up and takes a running leap off the roof landing on her feet

Akira:Well, see u

Akira:*gets up*I think I'll go walking.*goes to park*Ahh, nothing like a walk in the park. Still...*Unholsters gun*You can never be to careful.

[color=crimson][i]Ken walks out of a door ontop of the tallest building on the base... he sits on the edge of the building... with complete confidence that he wont fall... he sits and looks out upon the base... the people wlaking around... He thinks about the lose of his friends... family... everyone... he sighs...[/i][/color]