OtakuBoards

Armoured Core: Angels of Chaos

Flash

siren: camos lanuch me

camos: that's not advisable

siren: dammit do it!! hey guys? i'm not losing him... i'll make my way over ground. camos will guied you to a safe place... later!

camos launches siren out into the air and continues on once she lands siren runs to where she last saw ken

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]siren: camos lanuch me

camos: that's not advisable

siren: dammit do it!! hey guys? i'm not losing him... i'll make my way over ground. camos will guied you to a safe place... later!

camos launches siren out into the air and continues on once she lands siren runs to where she last saw ken [/B][/QUOTE]

o.O i thought ken was in the cockpit with me....?

[color=crimson][i]Ken comes to once again and looks around... everything seems to be going in slow motion... Aeon sits in front of him piloting twards the mountains... Ken opens his mouth to say something but he cant... he looks at his bloodied arm and feels everything is slowly... going black... again....[/i][/color]

*looks over his shoulder at watches ken faint again*

Aeon: Sword auto follow Chole and Siren

Sword:Following

*aeon diggs through his console till he find a first aid kit. He then climbs over his seat and looks at kens wounds*

Aeon: Don't worry ken your going to make it....

*aeon begins to banadage kens wounds*

Tus: Where to now smart guy?

Kevin: There is a base not far from here.

Tus: So why are we still here?

Kevin: There are Zodiac-9 everywhere.

Tus: So?

Kevin: We can't fight in your condition.

Tus: Yes I can.

Kevin: Fine here we go.

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Okay...we found a good place to hide...if the enemy hasn't taken that spot first...

[i]Chole guides his TL-32 down to a small valley between two ice capped mountains.[/i]

Siren: You sure this is a safe place to put our AC's in?

Chole: Yeah...even if we do get trapped, we can blast our way out of the thin sheath walls.

[i]They land and power down their AC's, leaving shields and communications still online.[/i]

Chole: How's Ken?

Aeon: He's fine...bloodied and bruised, but fine...

[/COLOR]

Aeon:so now we wait.......

*aeon flips through comm frequainces*

*aeon looks disgusted over his shoulder at ken as most of them come through with revolt members being hunted down by Zodiac 9 forces*

Aeon:*sigh* our fleeing forces are getting slaughtered out there...

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: That's because Revolt's small...we're not a big faction like Zodiac is. You know how we fight...we hit hard and fast, then we run.

Siren: But do we have to do that all the time.

Aeon: As long as we're here...I know it sucks.

Chole: *Checks radar* They're following us...

Aeon: I'm trying to tune into their comm systems...[/COLOR]

Tus: There is a couple of Destroyers and Mech out there in a group.

Kevin: I know. This is going to hurt me a lot.

Tus: What is?
*Dragonfly pull out a major weapon*

Kevin: My good friend the Buster Rifle.
*with that he unleash a wave blast the take out the Destroyers leaving a few Mechs left*

Tus: I guess I'll take the two on the right.

Kevin: And everything else is mind.

Aeon: grrr i am having no luck....

Ken:*cough cough*ummm i know the frequancy.....

Aeon:......*feels stupid*......

Ken:here.....*turns to the Zodiac 9 frequancy*

ZodiacPiliot: We had 3 Ac's on radar but we just lost them...they were in the direction of the moutins....2 had revolt signatures

ZodiacCommander:Scout out the area and see if you can hunt them down....don't let any revolt Ac's escape alive

Tus: heh now im ready. AHHHHH

*tus Flys straight at them dodging there shots. He pulls out the sword and slices through the first and throws the sword at the other... as sparks fly tus goes full burn and pulls his sword out of the enemys ac and leaves the explosion away*

Tus: YeeHaa...OWWW...Remind me not to say that again

Kevin: ok...

Tus: so whos next? I want blood!

Kevin: Not bad not bad.

Tus: Just admit it I'm good.

Kevin: There will be more coming.

Tus: So?

Kevin: We can take an more damage.

Tus: Good point but what can we do?

Kevin: There are mountain over there so let go.

Tus: Why the mountain?

Kevin: Shield. Let just hope there isn't any Zodiac there.

Aeon: yep Chole their looking for us....

Chole: then we will have to sit tight and hope they don't find us...

Aeon: hang on another report is comming in....

Zodiac Commander: Squads ......pursue and destroy two renegade acs that just destroyed a destroyer and 2 squads of acs!!...they are heading for the mountians at ......

Aeon:hmms from this report it sounds like 2 more Ac are on the way.....and seem to be allies.....

ZCommander: the Ac's have been Id'ed as civilian craft....AC's Swiftfang and Dragonfly.......

Siren:Thats Kevin and that kid i patched up.....

Aeon: oh that kid Tus....ehh lets hope he dosn't try and break my record again....

Chole: if he has any brains he won't......

Aeon: What's that supposed to mean!?!?

[color=crimson][i]Ken is in the back and begins typing with his left hand only since his right hand is broken[/i]

Ken: hm hm hm...

Aeon: What are you doing?

Ken: Hold up....

- - - - { Zodiac Report } - - - -

WARNING, WARNING. HEAVY CRUISER DOWN, HEAVY CRUISER DOWN. REPORT OF SNIPER, CONSIDERED CLASS A THREAT

~~~

Ken: Haha...

Aeon: ???

~~~

RETREAT, I REPEAT ALL AC'S REGROUP IN SPACE, WE WILL CONTINUE OUR ATTACK ON REVOLT TOMMORROW OR DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

{All Ships Currently Retreat, Order of the President.}
~~~

Ken: Well... *watches radar blips retreat way from their postion* i scared the **** out of them... they wont be coming back till tomorrow... or later...

Aeon: Really?

Ken: Lucky for us, Yes... they were going to deploy the Anti AC Frigates.... lucky... i am a lucky bastard... phew....[/color]

Sephiroth climbs out of his AC, and Craig does the same. Craig takes his Gunblade from behind his seat, and climbs down the ladder that dock control just put up. He and Sephiroth see each other for the first time. They walk over to each other, and shake hands.

Sephiroth: So, what should we do now?

Craig: Well, I went to Sector 5 to get some shock absorbers for my sniper cooling pack. It...... it takes less impact when you fire.

Sephiroth: Can't you get them here?

Craig: No, my sniper is a 3 tonne, dual ion laser, with a T-S20 cooling pack, and an 1800 cock magazine. Only .5-XJ shock absorbers would be sufficient.

Sephiroth: Umm......... okay. Lets ask the people here if they know where we can get one.

Craig: You don't mind coming along?

Sephiroth: 'Course not. No doubt we'll need some mercanary work to pay for them, and if moneys there, then so am I.

Craig: Cool. Well, lets go to the local mechanics to see where we can get the parts.

The two walk out of the hanger, and enter the town, which is down a small hill below. The entire city is enclosed in a giant orb, which contains oxygen. They walk into the mechanics, where a teenage girl is working on an old Mech.

Craig: Hello?

Girl: Oh, hi! What can I do fer ya?

Craig: Do you know where I can get some .5-XJ shock absorbers for a model T-S20 cooling pack.

Girl: You must have a long range gun for that king of cooling pack.

Craig: Yeah, a model Z-227 sniper, 1800 cock magazine.

Girl: Whoa, that things gotta weigh atleast

Craig: 3 tonnes

Girl: Yeah....... boy, you sure know your stuff.

Craig: So, do you know where I can get some .5-XJ shock absorbers?

Girl: Well....... I hear that Sector 5 in Gamma got some.

Craig: It's........... it's been destroyed.

Girl: WHA??? Another Sector........... whoa, thats bad news. Well, the nearest place that stock that model is......... Saturn.

Craig: Excellent. Where abouts in Saturn?

Girl: It's in Clan 11, in a town called Okanawa. They had quite a few last time I was there.

Craig: Thank you for your help

Craig and Sephiroth leave, and then approach the local bar. They enter, then pay for a 2 rooms.

Craig: See you 4am sharp.

Sephiroth: Gotcha.

The two walk into their rooms and get some sleep.

Aeon:....Chole,Siren....Ken here just told me that Zodiac forces are withdrawing from the area.....

Siren:....lets go get Kevin and Tus

Chole:...then lets head for the nearest base....

Aeon:...yeah i need some repairs anyway *looks down at his console and starts bringing up damage reports*.....ok Sword bring everything back online.....Ken keep an eye on that radar for Zodiac forces would you?

Ken: Ok

*The 3 ac's power up and takeoff to meet up with Kevin and Tus*

by the way......what planet are we on...... Mars or earth...which ever you guys choose is fine with me...the Revolt Bae was at high altitude.....practiculy in space.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]__________________________________________________

by the way......what planet are we on...... Mars or earth...which ever you guys choose is fine with me...the Revolt Bae was at high altitude.....practiculy in space..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Well remember i climbed out of my AC... so i thought we were on earth....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Well remember i climbed out of my AC... so i thought we were on earth....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ok we are on earth :)....I was just wonderin....so i wouldn't start making any referances or anything to places that arn't anywhere nearby....

[after a few hours trying to get some sleep, sephiroth finally gives up and gets up, he looks at the time, 1.22am, he still had a long time before he has to meet craig, he walks to a nearby wall with his back to it and sits down on the floor, reaches into his pocket and takes out a packet of cigarettes, he lights one up and takes a few puffs before realising that someone is inside the room]

seph: so....Cloud, what brings you here?

cloud: heh, well, as you know the results of that incident earlier on, where extreme to say the least

seph: what happened there anyway?

cloud: I don't know the full details, but I hear another gang war occured

seph: damn punks, so why are you here?

cloud: heh, can't an old friend drop by every now and again?

seph: oh, so were friends now, huh?

cloud: anyway, I need that special package you have for me

seph: oh yeah, I forgot all about it

[sephiroth reaches into his pocket and takes out a small black case]

seph: its all inside

[gives it to cloud]

cloud: thanks, your money is next to your bed, 100 000 credits

seph: ok, you better go now before they get suspicious

cloud: good thinking, adios for now, amigo

[cloud walks out of the room, and sephiroth continues smoking his cigarette, finally, it is almost 4am and sephiroth makes his way to the meeting place]

[color=crimson][i]The three AC's Arrive at the Base... Ken limps out behind Chole, Siren and Aeon in the AC Dock...[/i]

Ken: Dude... It's 1:30 AM.... I'm gonna go to bed...

[i]Ken limps into a elevator and walks to a lady at a counter[/i]

Ken: Any rooms available?

Lady: Yes... One.... Floor 8...

Ken: Thank you miss...

[i]Ken limps into another elevator and limps to his room and walks inside... he turns on the light and falls onto the bed[/i]

Ken: I need a vacation...

[i]He slowly falls asleep...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Late night...Chole and Aeon are still working on their AC's on the midnight oil...[/i]

Chole: Repairs are going nicely...

Aeon: Just a few more adjustments...you need help on yours?

Chole: No...mine just needs a little love...

Aeon: lol...wanna go get something to eat?

Chole: Sure thing...[/COLOR]