Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Armoured Core: Angels of Chaos


Recommended Posts

Posted
*Æon looks down at Akira out cold on the floor*

Æon:.....guess he was drunk.....oh we just got assigned quarters...kinda....we are going to have to bunk up in 2 different querters...help me drag him to one of them...

*Æon, Kevin and Siren walk over and pick up Akira and begin to carry him over to the quarters*
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Akira:oooo my head. I feel like i got into a fight.

/-Eon:You did. I think you need to lay off the beer.

Akira:With who?

Chole:Siren. She wiped the floor with you.

Akira:I'll have a rematch....*gets up*Ow...once this hangover is gone.
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken walks around the town... he walks into the park... all of a sudden he stops startled... a teenage girl sits in the park...

[b]She's... so... pretty....[/b]

Ken stares... and eventually the girl turns around and smiles

[b]Errrr... she smiled at me...errr... :blush: [/b]

The girl gets up and starts to walk over to Ken

[b]SHE'S WALKING OVER HERE!!! :eek:[/b]

Ken dusts himself off... and the young lady walks up...[/i]

Girl: Hello... May i ask your name?

Ken: errr... um.... Ken

Girl: Hello, My name is Angela

[i][b]Angela... Angel....[/b][/i]

Ken: It's nice to meet you...

[i]The two begin to talk...[/i][/color]
Posted
*Æon lays down on his bed in the quarters*

Æon:....I hope everyone is ok at home.....I think i will ask permission to go leave the next chance i get....
Posted
*Æon still lays in his bed*

Æon:...I was stupid....I had everything i could want practicully where i lived...and I just left...left them hanging...with no notification....never even bothered to drop in and tell them i was fine....and now i may die without them ever finding out...
Posted
*Æon rolls over in his bed*

Æon:.....might as well learn the layout of the land....

*Æon gets up and takes a walk around the city*
Posted
Akira:Hmm?*looks at a poster*

The poster reads: [I] Wanted, known criminal, Akira Rigfield, for the murder of the learders of the resistance on Mars. There is a 6,000,000,000(yes, 6billion) reward for his body, live or dead [/I]

Akira:Oh s**t! And i've never even been to Mars!
Posted
*walks up behind Akira and sees the poster*

Æon: I could really use 6 bil credits....

Akira: W What!?

Æon: just kidding....don't worry i will watch your back....
Posted
Akira:For a second there...I thought you would turn me in.

/-Eon:Nope. Lets head to HQ to clear this up.

Akira:fine by me....Hold on a sec*walks into bathrtoom*

/-Eon: :therock:

Akira comes out in a baseball hat, pink hair, and new clothes.

Akira:Ingocnito! Whaddya think?

/-Eon:*laughs*Nothing...let's just go.
Posted
o.O you have played Ultima Online mayhap MM?Thats a magic spell on their....

--------------------------------------------------

*Æon leads the way to Hq*

Æon: We might not be able to do anything....Revolt maynot have posted that bounty....
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken sees Angela home and gets her number... heh... he walks along the darkened alleyways to see a poster...

Wanted: Ken For Mass Death On earth, the Killing of Revolt and Zodiac 9 forces... 60 Billion....[/i]

Ken: I'm wanted here too.... sigh...

[i]He puts his hood over his head and walks slowly...[/i][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]o.O you have played Ultima Online mayhap MM?Thats a magic spell on their....[QUOTE]

[colour=royalblue] No....Icognito means to disguise ones self....Unless I spelt it wrong.

Akira:What do you mean You didn't post it?

General:*crosses arms*We didn't we have no record of the Resistance leaders ever being killed by you.

Akira: :therock: Then who?...

/-Eon:Someone who wants you dead, or captured. Someone with lots of money.
Posted
Æon: we can proubably track who posted the bounty Akira...but that will take time...Come on lets go to our quarters....you should be safe on the colony....
Posted
Æon:sir....

General: yes?

Æon:I would like to request permission to leave for a while...

General:oh?

Æon:I would like to go visit my family....

General:....fine permission granted....return as soon as you can though

Æon:thank you sir *salute*

*Æon walks back to his room*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...