OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Rush [M-LV]

Kitty

[size=1][color=blue]NOTE: Cursing and violence are encouraged. But.. if it's between two players, please contact each other through PMs first. ^_^;;
[center]--[/center]

[left][center]|- Lavender Town Pokemon Center -|[/center]

"I hate hearing news like this. It always makes traveling harder.."

"I know what you mean."

Two teenage kids sat in front of the TV, long after the lights of the Center had been turned off. The girl gawked at the images a bit more before looking to her friend. "How can this happen? It's not normal for pokemon to go rabid like this.. is it?"

"Of course not. It's just.. an outbreak."

"I'm glad it's all the way in Hoenn, though.. Imagine it here in Kanto."

"Yeah.." the boy trailed off. "Oh.. Your sister's in Hoenn, isn't she?" The boy nodded, keeping his eyes glued to the floor. "You think she's heard the news?"

There was a long silence, broken only by the voice of the reporter from the television.

"I don't know. I hope she did, though."

"Me, too.."

[center]|- Somewhere on Route 120 -|[/center]

"Good morning, guys!" a young trainer smiled, rubbing the crust from her eyes. Her pokemon, however, ignored her. "Guys..?" She paused. Getting out of her sleeping bag, she crawled quietly over to her Nidorina.

"Nidi?" She called it by its nickname again.

Reaching out a hand to pet it, she was greeted with snarls and a bite on her hand. "Ow!" she cried, her hand snapping back. She looked it over. The bite was deep, and it had begun to bleed. "Nidi! What the hell!?" she cried.

Crawling back to her bag, she reached in and found some bandages. She fumbled to wrap her hand up, and the end result looked a bit awkward. But it kept the blood in.

"What is up with you..?" she mumbled, scanning over her pokemon. Each had a small wound. None of which she had seen the previous night when they all had gone to sleep. "Oh no.." She had seen a report the previous day when she stopped at a Center.

"I shouldn't have let you sleep outside your pokeballs.. I'm sorry," she whimpered. She tried to return them to their pokeballs, but they would deflect it and send it right back to her hand.

"Damnit.." she cried. "What do I do?"

[center]|- Pallet Town -|[/center]

"Oak! Another outbreak!" cried an aid, running up to the tired old man with a folder of papers. "Oh.. Where's this one..?" "Near Fortree City. On Route 120," the aid replied, flipping through the folder. He stopped on a page and began to read it.

"The trainer was found unconcious with a large bite wound on her right hand, and few bruises on her legs and stomach. Her pokemon were captured, however, and brought into containment."

"That's good.." Oak sighed absent mindedly.

"Uh.. Sir?" "Hmm?" Oak raised an eyebrow. "Should I file this?" "Oh. Yes, yes. Go do that immediately," he waved a hand. This whole mess was nearly unbearable for him. He couldn't stand to see pokemon behaving like this.

"Professor! Professor! The trainers are here! They're here!" came the cries of a few aids. "What?!" he gasped. He'd almost forgotten.

The fact that anyone had shown up put a large smile on his face.

He came before a large group of trainers and immediately dived into an explanation of the problem at hand. He told them a bit that had already been said on the news, but mostly what wasn't being said on the news. Some were astonished, while others weren't surprised.

".. and now, my collegues and I agree that sending experienced trainers out to Hoenn is the best plan of attack. We have a bit of the cure that we will give to all of your pokemon, don't you worry. This will ensure that none of your pokemon will get the disease if they come in contact with an infected pokemon. So. Any questions before we begin?"

A few raised their hands.

"Yes, you. In the far back."

"What will we get for doing this?" the young boy asked. Oak could hear the greed in his voice, and wondered why this boy had shown up at all.

"That, dear boy, is yet to be decided. But don't you worry," Oak replied, his grin returning to his face, "This trip will [i]definately[/i] be worth your while."

Everyone seemed satisfied with Oak's answer, since no one else raised a hand. Oak paused for a moment, to make sure nobody was going to ask another question, then smiled wide.

"Well, everyone. Let the journey begin.."[/left]

[center]--[/center]
Okay, here's a summary. A large outbreak of a disease has occured in the Hoenn region. This disease affects pokemon only, and drives them to be extremely violent to other pokemon and even their trainers. There is a cure being worked on, but there is no way it can be given to every pokemon that could possibly have the disease. A group of trainers is assigned the task of tracking down the Origin, or the pokemon that started it. If they can kill it (or at least cure it), then the spreading will slow tremendously and hopefully all the infected will be cured. The trainers' pokemon are given the antidote ahead of time, and are then shipped off to Hoenn from Vermillion City. That is where the story will begin.

Well, that's it. Any questions can be directed to the underground thread (which I haven't made yet) or you can PM me about it. ^_^ Now for the sign ups.

[b]Sign Up[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Anything. I don't really care. But no numbers.

[b]Age:[/b] No beginning trainers, so all 15+.

[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female. Not that hard, is it?

[b]Appearance:[/b] Picture or description.

[b]Personality:[/b] What your character is like.

[b]Line-Up:[/b] 1 to 6 pokemon that you carry with you.

[b]Extras:[/b] Any 1 to 12 pokemon you might want to have in your PC. These pokemon can be accessed only at labs and Pokemon Centers.

Yes, I decided not to put up a bio since.. well, they drive me insane. The only limitations on pokemon is NO legendaries. We will have run ins with them, but nobody will be allowed to catch them. But if I only get a few sign ups, then each member will be allowed A legendary. But I'm not counting on it. >>;; I'll post my sign up later.

Lastly, your pokemon may come from any region (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn) even though most of the story will be played out in Hoenn. ^_^

Soo.. Sign ups are open! ^__^[/size][/color]

[COLOR=#FF33B1][SIZE=1]I hate you for creating an excellent Pokemon RP when I'm on my break, Kitty. ;_;

[B]Name:[/B] Quincy Nesbitt

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[URL=http://www.kekkai.org/wkcorner/anime/aya-cool.jpg]Quincy[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] Quincy is quiet but by no means shy and when he gets to know someone, it's hard for him not to open up to them. He is a fiercely loyal boy with a strong sense of what's right and what's wrong, but any teenager will be rebellious and he's certainly had his moments. Prone to brooding over minor situations and moody quiet times, Quincy can be a pain when on a long journey. He hates the cold with a passion, seeing as he grew up on Cinnabar Island, and he dearly loves his fire Pokemon.

People may describe Quincy as distant, seeing as he floats off into a world of his own when in a conversation. Unless someone is really holding his attention with a steel grip, he just can't help it. He?s an only child and can act spoilt if he doesn't get his own way, luckily for most, he isn't very determined and gives in easily.

An all round good guy, Quincy tries to make jokes, even if they are at his own expense. He tries his hardest to keep everyone happy, though it doesn't always work. Usually the one to take on the position of 'vice-leader', Quincy looks for compromise in any situation and keeps a cool head in most battles.

[B]Line-Up:[/B] Should we put some stats with these? *prays we don't have to from sheer laziness*
[U]In order of strength[/U]
? Arcanine //Lv. 79
? Rapidash //Lv. 77
? Houndoom //Lv. 60
? Absol //Lv. 57
? Ampharos //Lv. 50
? Dragonite //Lv. 50

[B]Extras:[/B]
? Fearow //Lv. 53
? Quilava //Lv. 15
? Charizard //Lv. 45
? Bayleef //Lv. 15
? Beedril //Lv. 32
? Magmar //Lv. 36
? Stantler //Lv. 33
? Blaziken //Lv. 38
? Clefable //Lv. 39

[U]Edit:[/U] Added levels and made my Pokemon pretty strong, because I'm an asshole, you see.

Also, the reason Rapidash and Arcanine are so strong is because Quincy has had them since he started training, the others he picked up along the way. Hope this is okay, Kitty.

[U]Edit 2:[/U] Redone levels, didn't know we could go so high >>;[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=2][color=Navy][b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]I may edit some of this later, add to it, take, whatever.

[b]EDIT: [/b]Added some levels to my pokemon. Let me know if they're too strong because I went a little crazy. I've decided not to put levels on the others, but if you want me to then I will.
[/color][b]
Name:[/b] Sakura Hiwatari

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] [/color][/size][color=Navy][url="http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4927/ai9yl.jpg"]Here[/url], keep the goggles, she wears [/color][color=Navy]long black pants made of leathery material and a tight black top with long sleeves that she keeps rolled just above her elbow. Around her waist is the pokebelt that her six pokeballs connect to.[/color]
[size=2][color=Navy]
[b]Personality:[/b] Sakura's a friendly person and enjoys the company of all her pokemon, each one is a special friend and she hates anyone that abuses pokemon. Sakura is often asked why she wears black, she shrugs it off, just enjoying the colour.

People often think she's strange for doing so, but she converses with her pokemon, she knows they understand and it helps to form a better relationship.

Though Sakura's a friendly person, she's also withdrawn at the same time, she's mainly friendly to only those she has a good relationship with and her pokemon. Other than that Sakura stays away from crowds, she doesn't have claustrophobia, she just hates being surrounded and prefers large open spaces, preferably with lots of wind.

[b]Line-Up:[/b]
Mightyena [68]
Espeon [73]
Flareon [73]
Jolteon [73]
Vaporeon [73]
Pidgeot [66]

[b]Extras:[/b]
Umbreon [74]
Eevee [73]
Salamence
Scizor
Steelix
Ampharos
Misdreavus
Lapras
Hitmontop
Rapidash
[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Sean Lithum

[B]Age[/B]: 16

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Appearance[/B]: -Will have up soon-

[B]Personality[/B]: Sean isn?t exactly the most professional person at training, but he does enjoy it a lot, so he took it up as a job, well not exactly a job, but more of a hobby. Sean enjoys all type of pokémon and prefers having a mixed vary of them instead of one set type like a lot of trainers are doing these days. Sean, is kind of dark towards his fellow race though, he usually won?t come out of a mood with them for god knows, but some how opens straight up to the pokémon he?s with. His ?wide-***? attitude is mostly something to do with the music he listens to, from a small vary of Punk to Heavy and Death Metal. Sean finds himself depressed with the human race more and more everyday, but now he doesn?t have enough time to get stuck in with his music, and is slowly opening up to the people around him. Slowly though.

--This line up is just what pokémon is first, then second, yada yada. Hope you don't mind that I included some levels. >>;; Just so everyone knows how experienced, or in-experienced I am. >>;; Heh.
[B]Line-Up[/B]:
1. Espeon/ Level 76
2. Kadabra/ Level 68
3. Psyduck / Lever 26
4. Arcanine/ Level 72
5. Haunter/ Level 71
6. Dragonair/ Level 69

[B]Extras[/B]:
1. Scyther/ Level 20
2. Grimer/ Level 13
3. Potion
4. Potion
5. (Poison) Antidote[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]The levels for both Gabriel and Sean are fine. I don't really mind, as long as they aren't any higher than level 80. x3

[b]Name:[/b] Maki Nakamura

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/OrangeOutfit.jpg]Clicky[/url]

[b]Personality:[/b] Maki is extremely sweet, and is always happy to lend a hand. She's happy around both pokemon and people. She's very dedicated to her pokemon's training, and lets nothing get in the way of her pokemon's growing stronger. Always perky, it takes a lot to get her down. While she's very happy most of the time, she's more calm and peaceful rather than energetic and hyper.

Traveling has always been a large part in Maki's life, and she loves it still. Walking around is as great a pleasure for her and her pokemon as anything. Towns excite her, since she loves to explore and stop by every house. Not shy at all, Maki is quick to make friends with anyone, human and pokemon alike.

- Salamence || 75
- Dragonite || 77
- Absol || 62
- Flygon || 68
- Charizard || 70
- Umbreon || 63

- Gyarados || 45
- Snorlax || 39
- Marshtomp || 32
- Sealeo || 41
- Arcanine || 51
- Houndoom || 39
- Blaziken || 37
- Pupitar || 48

Wow.. I got a little carried away there, myself. ^_^;; Heh.. One more thing. (Why do I forget so much? ;_; ) I'll mention this again in the underground thread, but anyone can catch starters and any other pokemon (that would normally be in the wild, mind you) during our travels. If that's confusing, I apologize. It sounded better in my head. >_<;;

A few more sign ups and I'll start this.

EDIT: Added my appearance. x3
EDIT 2: Raised my levels 'cause I'm a sneaky lil' devil. :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Name: Carter Armora

Appearance: coming soon

Personality: Carter is not one for pokemon battles, but that dose not mean that a little competition is not good. While most people travel for badges and such. He travels around collecting ribbons. He still thinks that training is important to train so that pokemon learn different attacks and abilities. He is a happy-go ?lucky kind of guy. He is a people pleaser and thinks that a happy trainer makes a happy pokemon, so he tries not to get anger or mad at people too much. He always tries to help out a friend in need whenever they need help. Although in a pokemon battle he is usually the one who is lacking in skills.
Line-Up:
-Minun 47
-Plusle 47
-Meganium 61
-Ralts 46
-Pupitar 65
-Porygon 42

Extras:
-Yanma 32
-Dewgong 45
-Corsola 51
-Tropius 48
-Flygon 58[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Shin Jaumai

[b]Age:[/b] 24

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://model.otaku.ru/images/kiske01.jpg]Click[/URL]

[b]Personality:[/b] To most, Shin is cold, calculating, and ruthless in battle. His skills are great, as he has been training from the age of 7, three years earlier than should be allowed. However, most don't stick around after getting smashed in by his Metagross and Salamence. In his last four years of training, he's never had to go beyond Salamence in a fight.

If you do, however, stick around with Shin, you'll find that he's kind and well liked. He explains that battle is the only thing he lives for, his parents killed by the Legendary Pokemon, Groundon when they were in Blackwater City. From the day they died, he vowed to capture that Pokemon, and train it until it served him utterly. His goals have changed a bit, to simply looking for a good challenge and a few friends.

[b]Pokemon:[/b] Metagross, Salamence, Milotic, Zangoose, Alteria, Flygon.

[b][i]Metagross:[/b][/i] Level: 78

[b][i]Salamence:[/b][/i] Level: 75

[b][i]Milotic:[/b] Level: 72

[b][i]Zangoose:[/b][/i] Level: 69

[b][i]Alteria:[/b][/i] Level: 69

[b][i]Flygon:[/b][/i] Level: 69

[b]Extra:[/b] None, that's why the levels are so high.[/color][/size]

Name: Zero Rinrir

Appearance: see below

Personality: Zero is a laid back guy. He doesnt like to battle much unless he really has to. He will put up a great fight though with his best friend Ninetails. He really prefers trying to help other trainers on their journies in any way he can. He usually stays in a place where newbies hang out and talk with them. The only reason he even decided to help on this problem was because a trainer that he had helped was attacked by his own pokemon.

Pokemon: Ninetails....75

Absol.....63

Flygon....69

Sharpedo....59

Aggron......75

Manectric.....71

Extra pokemon: Hariyama.....62

Swellow......58

Mightyena....39

Seviper.....21

Heracross....53

Charmander.....74

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray][B]Name[/B]: Aquaria Dark

[B]Age[/B]: 17

[B]Gender[/B]: Female

[B]Appearance[/B]: [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Girl001.jpg ]Click[/URL]

[B]Personality[/B]: Aquaria is a very quiet and deep person. Her attitude is very straight forward, which means she doesn?t like to discuss things very much. This is what helps her win her battles, she is always motivated and will never say no to a battle. Her attitude also reflects on her pokemon, which are all dark type or ghost type Pokemon.

Some may say that Aquaria?s dark personality comes from a long line of witches in her family, which is a big lie. Aquaria?s attitude actually comes from a recent even that made her very depressed and sad, her favorite pokemon, Dratini passed away for some odd reason.

She then went into the darkness for protection; she believes dressing in all black will bring her good luck.

Line-Up:
1. [B]Absol[/B] lv 65
2. [B]Sneasol[/B] lv. 56
3. [B]Misdreavus[/B] lv. 78
4. [B]Umbreon[/B] lv. 32
5. [B]Mightyena[/B] lv. 43
6.[B] Shuppet[/B] lv. 63

Extras: 1. Gengar 12
2. Ghastly lv. 40[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

OOC: I am so hoping I get into this...

Name: Ace Faro

Appearance: 5?11?, 160 lbs. He has short black hair and black eyes. He has an athletic lean figure that is well muscled. He wears a black suit and always carries a pouch filled with extra food and a compact fishing rod. He always unsettles his opponents with the imposing way that he carries himself and his disconcerting eyes. He appears to be a cold, arrogant, and hard person.

Personality:
He doesn?t like to talk much. He always works alone and likes to be away from civilization. The only person he ever listens to is Professor Oak and his dad. He is extremely headstrong and never gives up. He appears to be mean to other people but he is actually a kind person. He always comes to the defense of those in need. He is a good friend to his pokemon and never treats them harshly, although it usually appears to be other wise.

He trains his pokemon by pitting them against their weaknesses; putting his fire and rock pokemon under waterfalls to make them resistant to water attacks and sending electricity through his water pokemon to toughen them up. He trains his pokemon in their own elements also, often placing his fire pokemon in lava and his water pokemon in powerful geysers or making swim against rapids and the ocean waves. He physically conditions his pokemon and himself by going for long runs for hours, never permitting them or himself to rest. He also trains them by making them lift boulders and other heavy obstacles to build their strength and by making them battle higher level pokemon. He loves to battle and never backs down from any challenge.

Line -up:
Charmeleon- LV 36
Treeko- LV 30
Ponyta- LV 30
Wartortle- LV 30
Scyther- LV 30
Pupitar- LV 30

Extras: None, he just wants to keep what he has.

I hope that this is fine. :animesmil

I reccommend we remove the levels. Levels never, ever work well in an RPG. Trust me, I've had the experiance. Levels in one of these just doesn't work. Anyways, here's my sign-up:

Name: Katrina Alkarlo

Appearance: Although she doesn't exactly meet society's definition of 'beutiful', there are none who would call Katrina ugly. She's reasonably good-looking, but she really doesn't care about that. She's also in good physical shape. She keeps her body in good shape. Most Trainers do, because they normally walk everywhere, and you have to be in shape to walk everywhere with enough supplies to last until you reach another town.

Personality: Katrina is one serious trainer, and she's good. She was the Pokemon League Champion two years ago {yes, Kitty said that was all right}, and is the favorite to win this year's tournament, which she's training hard for. She pushes her Pokemon to their limits, forces them to push themselves. However, she never pushes them past their limits. She knows when to be hard on her Pokemon and when not to.

Katrina can seem obsessive about her training sometimes, but compared to many other Champions, she was extremly laid back. She didn't win by having Pokemon more powerful than anyone else's; she won by having the best strategy, by knowing more than her opponents. Her Pokemon aren't the only ones Katrina pushes; she's just as hard on herself. She makes sure she knows everything she can before going into an important battle, and she's always honing her strategies.

Katrina is one of the most knowledgeable people there are when it comes to training and battling. If information there to know, she knows it and has probably put it to use. Her stratigies, both pre-planned and thought up on the spot, are extremly good. She's not a Trainer you want to face.

Katrina can seem very critical of others. She's always pointing out mistakes thatother Trainers make. She's just trying to help, but is frequently seen a criticizing and rude. Once you get to know her, though, you'll find that she's anything but. In particular, she cares a lot about her brother, Rorohiko, a young researcher obsessed with solving the mysteries surrounding the Pokemon Absol. Katrina may be hard to get to know, but once you do, she's pretty likable.

Line-up:

1: Absol
2: Flygon
3: Metagross
4: Scyther
5: Gardevoir
6: Lapras

Extras:

Electabuzz
Herecross
Machamp
Magmar
Gyarados
Houndoom
Salamence
Jynx
Sceptile

Now, you'll notice I didn't put levels for the Pokemon. That's because I don't think we should use levels, as a level system just doesn't work in these RPGs. If you want me to, Kitty, I'll add them, but I reccommend you do away with the level system.

[B]Name:[/B] Gale Scott

[B]Age:[/B] 22

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] Standing at about 5'11" with long black hair and cold blue eyes and often wearing dark clothing, he is intimidating at first glance.

[B]Personality:[/B] Despite his no-nonesense appearance, Scott is very fun loving and a little sarcastic. He is also as curious as they come, but eh has no urge to compete in the Pokemon League. He has no dreams or goals, and basically does whatever looks fun, hence the strength of his Pokemon. He is also a skilled artist, but he prefers to keep that his little secret.

When it comes to battling, though, he becomes a different person. He becomes focused, calculative, and some may even call him brutal. His Pokemon are masters of evasion, and instead of Gale trying to teach them how to handle their weakness, he's taught them how to avoid their weakness and take advantage of every opportunity. His Pokemon flow like the wind.

[B]Line-up:[/B]
Togetic [74]
Crobat[69]
Dragonite[74]
Gyarados [73]
Charizard[74]
Aerodactyl[75]

[B]Extras:[/B]
Jumpluff [42]
Salamence [68]
Pidgeot [67]
Xatu [65]
Butterfree [47]
Beautifly [54]
Gligar [56]
Skarmory [62]
Murkrow [59]

[B]OOC:[/B] In case you didn't notice, he prefers flying types.

[color=blue][size=1]YAY! So many sign ups.. I feel loved. ^_^;;

Anyway, you're all accepted. The few who didn't get their appearance finished (including me.. o.O;; ), I'll give you 'till Saturday to find one. If you don't have one by then, I'll hound you through PMs! (Grrr! >:^O ) But I won't keep you from participating... 'cause I'm nice. xP

The thread should be up later today or early tomorrow. Hope this does well! ^___^[/size][/color]

Guest wolf-alchemist
00C//This is kinda' my first post on the OtakuBoards so forgive me if I do something wrong! :animeshy:

Name: Kinrei Yoru, known as 'Kin'

Appearance: A small girl for her age, Kin has brown hair and vibrant red eyes. She wears thin-rimmed glasses. She also wears a red and white striped t-shirt and blue jeans.

Personality: Kin is pretty confident with pokemon, always bragging to her friends about her days of training and battling tough opponents. But she usually exadurates and loses more than she wins because of her hot head. Kin is usually optimistic and loves to encourage her friends (including her pokemon) and hates seeing a pokemon in distress. She loves her pokemon a lot and may be seen as a little bit childish, but she is reasonably strong when she wants to be. She can also bit kind of depressing at times.

Line-Up:

1. Arcanine
2. Venasaur
3. Growlithe (who usually only just walks around with her time to time)
4. Ninetales
5. Umbreon
6. Houndoom

Extras:
1. "egg"
2. charizard
3. Jolteon
4. Raichu

Guess I'll be a semi-newbie trainer...and have the low levels...although I agree with the person that said Levels are bad in RPGS....because they are...they are REALLY bad......*hiss* But yea..here I am

Name: Kenji Hiruki

Appearance:[URL=http://pokedream.com/games/fireleaf/trainers.jpg]Clicky-wicky[/URL](The guy :animeknow )

Personality: Kenji is a really outgoing guy, he wants to make lots of friends on his journey. Glad that professor Oak let him join, he is hyped up and ready to go with his new friends.

Line-Up: Zigzagoon[30]
Whismur[32]
Pichu[41]

Sorry if it doesn't make sense...

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]As I discussed with you, chrono-flash, over AIM, you'll be accepted. And so will you, wolf-alchemist. But if I have a problem with your entry post, I will alert you of it and force you to edit. >:^O

^_^ Thanks for signing up![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=red][b]Name:[/b] Karel Kitsume

[b]Age:[/b] 21

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b][IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22171[/IMG]

[b]Personality:[/b] Karel is very serious when he is in a Pokemon battle, but is mature and collected outside of the battles.

Scyther-43
Scizor-50
Skarmory-49
Arrgon-51
Heracross-52
Misdreavous-55

Bannete-45
Dusclops-43
Gastly-24
Haunter-48
Gengar-42
Raichu-50 [/COLOR]

There's my profile.

Guest wolf-alchemist
*dances* I can't wait to rp! And I don't mind editing anything. Just say, and I will change! *strikes pose* :D :animesmil

[color=red][b]Name[/b]: Asuka

[b]Age[/b]: 15

[b]Gender[/b]: Female

[b]Personality[/b]: loud, annoying, spiteful, cruel, sometimes very nice, friendly, devlopeing, artistic, and creative!

[b]PokeMon Line up[/b]:

1. Absol lv. 54
2. Dragonair lv. 65
3. Mudkip lv. 40
4. Swampert lv. 64
5. Umberon lv. 43
6. Arcanine lv. 43

[b]Pokemon in PC[/b]:

1. Torchic lv. 40
2. Absol lv. 64
3. Flareon lv. 56
4. Espeon lv. 45
5. Flygon lv. 52
6. Xatu lv. 65

Hope this is enough, and i hope we all have fun role playing in this thread!!! :animesmil

TwoMoons[/color]

[quote name='Albel the Wicked']Twomoons, if you had read the beginning post, you would have noticed that you can't have any legendary Pokemon. I relize that you have four legendary Pokemon. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just telling you this.[/quote]

[COLOR=Magenta]thank you Abel the Wicked i will change it right away...How is that being mean though...your actually helping me!

TwoMoons[/COLOR]