OtakuBoards

the many faces of these boards :)

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok... i got bored today and had a little fun... i made a website w/ everyone's pics on it :)

[url]http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/otakupictures[/url]

well actually only the mods at the moment... i got to lazy to do the rest at this moment... just email the pictures to [email][email protected][/email] and then PM me that you want them up :) and ill get to them... eventually

i hope you enjoy :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you have to send it to me at that email account and then make sure i know... ill probably chcek it every day or so for a while to make sure i get everyone up...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok... i got bored today and had a little fun... i made a website w/ everyone's pics on it :)

well actually only the mods at the moment... i got to lazy to do the rest at this moment... just email the pictures to [email][email protected][/email] and then PM me that you want them up :) and ill get to them... eventually

i hope you enjoy :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Gah, I didn't expect you to seriously dig up all those, haha, oh my, that's a lot of Jenna :drunk:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
ok, thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]np... i have it so all i have to do is save the pic... create a new folder and the folder automaticly uploads it to the page... then i can delete the pic off my harddrive (thou i keep some jenna's *drool*) and im done... thou i may tinker w/ name's and descriptions :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

You are just jealous cause you don't have Gackt in yours! :p hahahaah j/k [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Bah :butthead: <--- that's for you.

Hehe :angel:

Actually, I have two Freds in one of those pictures so :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. cool ^_^ i have another pic.. i just dont like to show to people.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You remind me of someone and I can never think of who! Hehe.

And Transtic...remember that picture you posted a looong time ago saying it was you? Lookie ^_^ (I did some small editing on it, yay)[/color]

bah! man dont be so hard on yourself :) i think you look fine, the weird yellow is.. well... weird but besides that i think your handsom (dont get the wrong impression though ^^;; i'm not gay)

edit: for other viewers who may be confused. .. this post belongs AFTER kuja's picture

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i posted this first... but needed to do something lol so i had to delete it sorry lol... anyway here is the most hated person on earth... well in america... well these boards :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]bah! man dont be so hard on yourself :) i think you look fine, the weird yellow is.. well... weird but besides that i think your handsom (dont get the wrong impression though ^^;; i'm not gay) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]took the yellow out finally--kuja

lol@making my "edit" in my own post[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE]Originlly posted by BabyGirl:
[COLOR=deeppink]Gah, I didn't expect you to seriously dig up all those, haha, oh my, that's a lot of Jenna :drunk: [/COLOR] [/QUOTE]

I don't think he dug those all up, I think he already had them on his computer... You know Kuja ;)

Must I e-mail you Kuja? Can't I just post my pic here or you can dig it up like you did the rest, I posted it in quite a few places.

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok... i got bored today and had a little fun... i made a website w/ everyone's pics on it :)

i hope you enjoy :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm what a dissapointment, you dont have me!? Here is my pic

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*cough* says email... i have a hard time d/l pics off this site for some reason... took me forever to do the mods from it :)... plus i have to go drool over my nintendo gamecube posters i just got :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*cough* says email... i have a hard time d/l pics off this site for some reason... took me forever to do the mods from it :)... plus i have to go drool over my nintendo gamecube posters i just got :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, how many did you sell? ^^ .. make your goal?