Kuja

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]*looks at stardust's pic*

Wow... you're pretty.... very pretty.... [/color]:) [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmmm......thanx,I'm seriously blushing now,oh geese....

Deathknight,if you have AIM,IM me at MidnightDreams89,if not,pm me and we can talk,I'm bored

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]So, Kuja, how many people do you think will want to have their pic posted?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i figure most everyone... then they dont have to keep posting there pic every other week like we tend to do now :)... thou this thread may end up as spam if DK and SD keep cybering in front of our eyes like that yuck[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

In all honesty, some of u ppl scare me alot, i mean, Safer, I had the whole Sephiroth look going for him, and Shinji, I had the whole Shinji look going for him too. And basically, I have the whole look going for u ppl by ur avatars, and Koolkam looks like the annoying kid who sits next to me in Geometery!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]thou this thread may end up as spam if DK and SD keep cybering in front of our eyes like that yuck[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I know on what you mean.
If you need help with the site, I'll be happy to do it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]In all honesty, some of u ppl scare me alot, i mean, Safer, I had the whole Sephiroth look going for him, and Shinji, I had the whole Shinji look going for him too. And basically, I have the whole look going for u ppl by ur avatars, and Koolkam looks like the annoying kid who sits next to me in Geometery! [/B][/QUOTE]
shinji kinda looks like shinji though, and safer reminds me of mario.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]
(btw.. awesome attachment there :D ) [/B][/QUOTE]

I know it's cool, I want that to be my avatar! It's soooo cool! It's from a Hentai manga which my bro picked up:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]sorry.. :( but av's can only be 50x50 if your a normal user.. only staff gets special av limits [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, believe me, Akito knows this. Staff...he was once a part of it...:drunk:[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes gendo was quite the um... dunno how to put that... "fun" staff member? i dunno i made him do a lot of stuff for me before i was a mod so yea i use and abuse mods... even when im not one :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
That's a lot of prettiness...is that a word?

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally agree. but i might get in trouble with LM if I keep talking. oh well. I am debating on whether or not i should post my pic or not. If,i dont, I will just send it to you Kuja. I hate the 50x50 pixel avatar btw. I sorked so hard to make member, and now that I am, They make limitations on it. Members or otakus should get special priveleges