the many faces of these boards :)

Kuja

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stardust:
hehehehe,I know I'm ugly,no need to tell me [/QUOTE]

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Why would I call you ugly? You're not ugly, Althogth you look older than your age..... Um now I feel all embaressed, good thing you can't see when you blush though the computer :blush: .... Never mind.... You cute like I said before

K Kuja I will email you right away.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]

Well, we do get special privileges. We can use custom avatars... [/B][/QUOTE]

I mean on the size thing. I wish that we didn't have to have the limit on size because there are barely any avatars or gifs that are 50x50. and it royally sux

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]get out of this thread w/ whining... try suggestions for that?? otherwise it is spam... since avatars have nothing to do w/ this thread... stop now or ill be forced to ask someone to delete your junk

as of right now... my email is empty... so if you sent it i SHOULD have it up... the last few i got i forgot to make public folders... somehow they are private when you make them.... yahoo is evil
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]dude, kuja, chill out, All you had to do is give a friendly warning, not get all pissy.[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]It is Kujas job to keep people from spamming up the boards. We have an avatar topic already, you don't really need to turn this into one too.

Now back to the topic... I really like this site/index. I bet if you made an actual layout to it, it would be very popular.[/SIZE]

Fun Mod? Hell Yeah! I was practically the only laid back MOD on here! Until TN and Kuja became MOD's. Hehe, those were the good ol days, when I warned that stupid noob not to post in GD about the dating game, then the loser did, and i warned him yet again, but he kept doing it, then he made himself a imaginary GF, and uhh, did things to himself that he shouldn't have, and then complained about me, made me loose my MOD position, I hunted him down, and now he's at the bottom of some river. Hehe, when u piss Gendo off, u aren't gonna be seein much afterwards. Cept I left some of u alive, specially Safer, couldn't do anything unless I wanted Interpool after me, again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Fun Mod? Hell Yeah! I was practically the only laid back MOD on here! Until TN and Kuja became MOD's. Hehe, those were the good ol days, when I warned that stupid noob not to post in GD about the dating game, then the loser did, and i warned him yet again, but he kept doing it, then he made himself a imaginary GF, and uhh, did things to himself that he shouldn't have, and then complained about me, made me loose my MOD position, I hunted him down, and now he's at the bottom of some river. Hehe, when u piss Gendo off, u aren't gonna be seein much afterwards. Cept I left some of u alive, specially Safer, couldn't do anything unless I wanted Interpool after me, again. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][size=1]Actually, you were de-modded because of unacceptable behavior.

As I'm sure you know, flaming and such are never the way to solve problems.

And we were quite prepared to let you stay at the boards, but you decided to throw a tantrum when you didn't get your way.

So make sure you remember what [b]really[/b] happened. ;)[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

grrr....I was not....beaten! I...I...grrr....

*hits kuja with a rolled up newspaper* [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Just so long as no one starts throwing vehicles, I'm fine.....[/FONT] :p