stardust Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 me gots pic too [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=98415[/url] hehehehe,I know I'm ugly,no need to tell me oh,and DeathKnight,You're very very cute:blush:
Lotus Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Stardust, you look older than your age, but you look cute. Kuja, I just saw your pic. I'm not surprise.
Kuja Posted November 18, 2001 Author Posted November 18, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no lol we had 3 sitting on the shelfs when i left today :( but then again we made the sales for today in just gamecubes :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
stardust Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]Stardust, you look older than your age, but you look cute. Kuja, I just saw your pic. I'm not surprise. [/B][/QUOTE] everybody says I look older then my age,gets kinda annoying,but hey,doesn't bother me a bit
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 So, Kuja, how many people do you think will want to have their pic posted??
DeathKnight Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] oh,and DeathKnight,You're very very cute:blush: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]:D Thanks.... *blushes*[/color]
stardust Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson]:D Thanks.... *blushes*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] really,you are,I meant that,too bad I don't really know you
DeathKnight Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [color=crimson]*looks at stardust's pic* Wow... you're pretty.... very pretty.... [/color]:)
stardust Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]*looks at stardust's pic* Wow... you're pretty.... very pretty.... [/color]:) [/B][/QUOTE] hmmmm......thanx,I'm seriously blushing now,oh geese.... Deathknight,if you have AIM,IM me at MidnightDreams89,if not,pm me and we can talk,I'm bored
conpiracymonki Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [b]I feel so left out right about now.. :( Must buy scanner..... NOTE TO SELF: Never actually post piccy of self after buying scanner :p[/b] EDIT: Nyew! *makes plane noises* 747! Ha-Har!
Kuja Posted November 19, 2001 Author Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]So, Kuja, how many people do you think will want to have their pic posted?? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i figure most everyone... then they dont have to keep posting there pic every other week like we tend to do now :)... thou this thread may end up as spam if DK and SD keep cybering in front of our eyes like that yuck[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 MOST people will kuja.... Haha, people like me will never post thier pic...
Guest Akito Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 In all honesty, some of u ppl scare me alot, i mean, Safer, I had the whole Sephiroth look going for him, and Shinji, I had the whole Shinji look going for him too. And basically, I have the whole look going for u ppl by ur avatars, and Koolkam looks like the annoying kid who sits next to me in Geometery!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]thou this thread may end up as spam if DK and SD keep cybering in front of our eyes like that yuck[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I know on what you mean. If you need help with the site, I'll be happy to do it.
Navi Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]In all honesty, some of u ppl scare me alot, i mean, Safer, I had the whole Sephiroth look going for him, and Shinji, I had the whole Shinji look going for him too. And basically, I have the whole look going for u ppl by ur avatars, and Koolkam looks like the annoying kid who sits next to me in Geometery! [/B][/QUOTE] shinji kinda looks like shinji though, and safer reminds me of mario.
coolkam007 Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Koolkam looks like the annoying kid who sits next to me in Geometery! [/B][/QUOTE] ¬_¬;; .. well dont let my looks decive you.. i'm quite shy.. i wouldn't annoy anyone (btw.. awesome attachment there :D )
Sephiroth Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 *hits kuja with a rolled up newspaper* baka! how dare you write that description on my pic, grrr....
Guest Akito Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] (btw.. awesome attachment there :D ) [/B][/QUOTE] I know it's cool, I want that to be my avatar! It's soooo cool! It's from a Hentai manga which my bro picked up:D
coolkam007 Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 sorry.. :( but av's can only be 50x50 if your a normal user.. only staff gets special av limits
BabyGirl Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]sorry.. :( but av's can only be 50x50 if your a normal user.. only staff gets special av limits [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, believe me, Akito knows this. Staff...he was once a part of it...:drunk:[/color]
coolkam007 Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 .. :nervous: .. well now i feel stupid.. -_-
BabyGirl Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B].. :nervous: .. well now i feel stupid.. -_- [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Nooo! I didn't mean to make you feel stupid :(. I was just letting you know :) *hug*[/color]
Kuja Posted November 19, 2001 Author Posted November 19, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes gendo was quite the um... dunno how to put that... "fun" staff member? i dunno i made him do a lot of stuff for me before i was a mod so yea i use and abuse mods... even when im not one :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Justin Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Gah, I didn't expect you to seriously dig up all those, haha, oh my, that's a lot of Jenna :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] That's a lot of prettiness...is that a word? -Justin
Vegitto4 Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] That's a lot of prettiness...is that a word? -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] I totally agree. but i might get in trouble with LM if I keep talking. oh well. I am debating on whether or not i should post my pic or not. If,i dont, I will just send it to you Kuja. I hate the 50x50 pixel avatar btw. I sorked so hard to make member, and now that I am, They make limitations on it. Members or otakus should get special priveleges
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now