OtakuBoards

Met any stars?

Stuart

I once met Cilla Black, whom I Idolise at a book sining (spelling error?) a few years ago. I got so excited that by the time she saw me, I couldnt say anything :( . However, I soon found out how kind she is. She told me and my family to come back after the sining. When we did she had left me a SIGNED CILLA T-SHIRT (which i soon framed and still own :D ) :animesmil :animesmil . I wish I had a digital camera to prove it as Im sure some ******* is probably going to accuse me of lying (they have in the past!)

sorry If that was a little long winded but It was seriosly one of the best days of my life.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Back when I was ten or twelve I went on a vacation to the UK to stay with my grandaunt and tour London. While we were there we went to the Planetarium and Madame Tussauds, and as I was going through the Madame Tussauds I bumped into Pierce Brosnan, I didn't realise it at the time I can remember thinking back on it and thinking "I just met the Irish 007".

Back a few years ago Dublin's RDS did a Star Wars Expo and my father, my brother and I went to see it. After doing the tour while we were wandering around there was a fairly big group of people surrounding an exceptionally tall man, that man was Peter Mayhew A.K.A. Chewbacca. I remember I actually got to shake hands with him and he was so tall I was half expecting him to rattle off something like "Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum". Really pleasant fellow, it was great to meet him.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]I've gone to a N.E.R.D Concert featuring the Black Eyed Peas once with my sister. While we were watching Pharrel Williams perform, the black guy (I forget his name) came and sat three seats away from us. He was talking with this lady, and actually winked at me once and smiled at my sister. Okay so its not much but its the closest I've ever got to a celebrity. He seemed like the music bothered him alot cause he kept his hands over his ears to block the loud music out, it really did make your heart feel like it was going to pop out. But then again thats San Francisco for yah. It was awesome. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Indigo]I kicked a wrestler in the balls. "Grand Master Sexay" is what he went by. He was in the tag team "Too Cool", when the WWE was the WWF. I ran into the crown and boated. It was frickin sweet![/COLOR]

I've met Andre the Giant, King Juan Carlos of Spain (just said hello I was in the crowd), Otilinio Tenorio (soccer player of Ecuador) and by the run of luck I met Sharon from Within Temptation I was so happy that day

Guest Sean
[SIZE=1]Hm, who can I say I've met that were celebrities, not much I can say, but there are a few.

[b]Brian Tatler, Nick Tart, Karl Wilcox, Eddie Moohan, Adrian Mills[/b]: All the members from Diamond Head. I met them when I went around the back of the Carling Academy 'Megadeth' gig. We would have met Megadeth too, but our bus driver threatened to drive off without us. Couldn't blame him, it was around 2ish.

[b]Tim Mcllrath[/b]: Rise Against singer. I asked him for his towel, but he was still using it ;_; But my friend gave him a permanenet marker to sign our tickets, then he went and singed some peoples bodies with it not knowing about it being permanent...fun times.

I have to say, that is all that I can remember, there may possibly be more, but not that I can remember, [b]Steve Harris[/b] brushed across my hand when I was at the Maiden gig when he leaned over into the crowd.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I met Reggie White when I was like 6 at my local Blockbuster.For those of you who don't know,he played for the Green Bay Packers,my home state Wisconsin's football team.And he recently (I believe it was around Christmas) died of a heart-attack. :animecry:

But yeah.I don't think I've met anyone else famous.I entered a contest to have lunch or something of that nature with Simple Plan, but I didn't win. So yeah.

I have always wanted to meet the Phelps twins, Oliver and James.They play Fred and George Weasley in the Harry Potter movies.I'm sorry,but they are so beautiful. :animesmil But Oliver hates rats.They creep him out.And I love rats.If he every met my rat Gustave, he would love rats.My Gussy is so sweet. :p I'm getting off topic sorta,so I better stop rambling.[/SIZE]

I met Gord Downie (Lead singer for The Tragically Hip, gteatest band out of Canada since Rush) at a bar one time. He was drunk, and so was everyone else, so they didn't notice. I said "hi' and he responded by throwing up all over my shoes. I never washed those shoes. I still have them, with the stumech contents of Gord Downie intact.

I came close to meeting Burton Cummings (Singer for The Guess Who, another great band) at his Running Back Thru Canada tour, he was sneaking out the back, but he ran past be before I could say anything. Randy Bachman and CO were with him too.

I was at a filming of the Today show on April 4, I believe, which happened to be the day Jimmy Fallon was there to plug Fever Pitch. I got to shake his hand. It was so cool. I actually had people come up to me to shake the hand that shook Jimmy Fallon's hand. :animesmil

i have met many stars
dipping in this milky way
some far, some are

i have met many stars
twinkling brightly
bathed in blackness nightly

i have met many stars
whose tips did touch
as cheeks do blush

yet the brightest
is the sun
whose irascibilty
is hard to perceive
and whose glare
is hard to hate

The only famous people I've met is Ralph Fiennes the actor from schinlers list, quiz show and maid in manhattan. It was in a restuarnt and I couldn't find the tomatoe sauce and he was at the next table and he said I could have his. I found out who he was afterwards cause my mum loves me and she was stunned for the rest of the day!
I was happy I got my tomatoe sauce. :animesmil