OtakuBoards

Class Reunion [M- LVS]

Skye

Tyler got back into his truck and started onto the road again. No one really seamed to notice him and he didn't have a problem with that. He just decided if any one wanted to talk to him they'd probably come and find him or try to get in contact with him. He drove around for accouple of minutes until he came to the hotel he was staying in. After he parked he went into the hotel and headed towards the front desk were some people were working with other guests. He talked to the woman at the front desk. She gave him a card key. Tyler just thanked her and started walking towards the elevator.

"I think i'm on one of the top floors" tyler said to him self as he looked at the card key and pushed the elevator button.

After accouple of seconds the elevator came to the floor his room was on. He got off and started walking. He passed some people but didn't show any sign of noticing them as he came to his room door. He took out the card key and opened the lock then went in. The room looked pretty basic to him as he walked into the room and set his bag on his bed. He took out his cell phone and laptop and plugged them into some electrical outlets to recharge as he started unpacking.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][B]OOC: Stephy, hon, it isn't even[I] possible[/I] for Trevor and I to be nice without any hint of naughty involved...especially when one of us is off our head from too much wine. ^_~[/B]

A sharp knock on the door is what roused Jamie from her drunken nap. She grunted into the pillow as the person, whoever it was, rapped on the door once again. She raised her head and noticed the now half-empty (or half-full, if you prefer) wine bottle balancing precariously on one of the bedside cabinets. She reached forward and took another swig after a second of consideration, then she pulled herself to her feet walking over to the door slowly albeit steadily (considering her half-drunk state).

She pulled open the door and stood for a few seconds looking at the man before her before it finally hit her. She paused as a wide grin spread across her glossy lips before literally pouncing the young and by now extremely flustered young man in the doorway.

[B]"You finally arrived!"[/B] she squealed, pulling Trevor into a tight hug as she did so. He chuckled weakly and wrapped his arms around her upper back, hugging her tightly to his chest as he nodded.

[B]"Sorry you had to wait so long I--have you been drinking, Jamie?"[/B] he looked down and his blue eyes met with Jamie's green and slightly blood shot own. She smiled weakly and nodded,[B] "Liquid confidence and all that, eh heh. You would have done the same..."[/B]

Trevor decided not to comment on that last part and instead nudged Jamie slightly into their room and closed the door behind them. He sighed before yelping as the shorter redhead flung her arms around him again and burst into tears, laughing and sobbing at the same time.

He sighed and smiled warmly, yes, this is exactly how it was supposed to be.

[B]OOC: See? I can behave myself.[/B][/SIZE]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid]Alice and Spence walked out into the hallway, and the door closed behind them. She couldn't blame Steph for wanting to be alone, but now she had no one to give her advice for what she could wear. Normally she didn't care about these things, but this was an extremely special occasion. Looking at Spence, she grabbed him by the arm.[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#9932cc][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]"I need someone to help me decide what to wear, and you'll do just fine."[/b] Alice answered the question he was trying to ask.[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#9932cc][b]OOC: Sorry everyone, I'm extremely brain dead, and I have a dance on my mind. I'll edit this tomorrow if I can.[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#9932cc][b]Tag, Sieg. ^^[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]The bus braked to a stop outside the hotel. Sarah picked up the one duffel she''d jammed all her clothes on, picked up her backpack that had her notebooks and pencils, in trudged out of the air conditioned vehicle into the hot, sticky tTexas evening. The bus departed in a cloud of exhaust. She stared at the motel.

[B]"Well, here goes..."[/B] She pushed open the door, and stepped up to the counter.

[B]"Um...hi." [/B] She smiled at the receptionist. [B]"Do you have a room reserved for Sarah Thomason?" [/B] The key was quickly handed over, and she found herself wandering toward her room. [i]Nice place...[/i] She winced as she realized she was going to be towards the top. Heights, in all their forms, terrified her. But...she'd survive, somehow.

The elevator was fast. She stepped out onto the top floor, and headed for her room...

[CENTER]***[/CENTER]

OOC: Well. I'm at the hotel, now. Joy. What now? Anyone wanna talk to a lonely artist? I accept all comers... I apologize for the shortness, but I was never all that good at "normal life" RPs...[/COLOR]

[color=darkslategrey][size=1][b]"Uhh...wha? Umm...alright..."[/b] Spence was hesitant, but went with. [b]"We can't exactly go into their room, so let's go to mine, ok?"[/b] He asked her.

[b]"That's fine with me."[/b] Alice smiled. She held several articles of clothing in her arms. He grabbed the eletronic key from his back pocket, swiping it down the way of the magnetically locked door. It unlocked with a click, and opened with a push of his hand. She followed him inside.

He sat down on the bed, near the bathroom. Alice went in, and came out, with a different dress on each time. When she was finished, she came back out in the last one she had worn.

[b]"Which one do you like the best, Spence?"[/b]

[b]"I like the second one, really."[/b] He told her, leaning his head forward to rest on his hand.

[b]"Thanks, Spence."[/b] Alice gave him a quick, tight hug.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Robert stared at the door of Steph's room for a moment, the shrugged. [i]Oh well...we can talk later.[/i] He looked around and looked at the door, the looked around again. He sighed.

[b]"Whadda' I do now?"[/b]

He slouched onto the floor as the elevator door opened. A young lady walked out, and dropped the duffel bag she was carrying. Robert jumped up and helped her, and she thanked him. They started talking.

[b]"My name's Sarah, thanks for helping me out."[/b]

Robert processed the name quickly. [i] Sara...![/i] He grinned widely at the woman who he realized not but a moment ago was a good friend if his.

[b]" Sarah, eh? You wouldn't happen to be...Ozymandius Jones on the Otakuboards?"[/b] Her face lit up at that. Robert grinned happily. It was her. He gave her a large hug and laughed.

[b]"It's me! Crusader! Or as I'm known in the real world, Robert Kingsley at your service."[/b][/size][/color]

OOC: Wow, Henry has a mysterious medical condition , suffers from extreme pain, and nobody gives a crap... wow, that's cold... :animecry:

IC:

DK stood up, supported by a few of the people around the hotel. "Thanks." he managed. He sat down bodily on one of the couches in the lobby as a medic came to his aid. He was asked a few questions, and given a different prescription.

"There are a few things you might have... what has your sexual activity been like recently?" The medic asked, in all seriousness.

"None to speak of... At all."

"Well, then it's probably not an STD..."

"Thanks for your reassurance, doc," DK retorted coldly.

"What I think it is... I think you have a mild addiction to Aspirin. What have you been using it for?"

"Pains. I get them a lot. I have a history of arthritis in my family."

"If it was arthritis, aspirin wouldn't help a hell of a lot," the medic replied. "I think you're avoiding 'hard' drugs to get your mind off things. Am I correct?"

DK didn't respond. "Just give me the damn prescription, okay?"

"Suit yourself." The medic handed him a slip of paper, and gave him verbal instructions on where to get it. He left afterwards, reassured the hotel director that everything was going to be fine, and left.

DK trudged to the elevator. "I do [i]not[/i] have an addiction." He looked at the paper. It was blank. "Fucking prick..." he muttered.

-----

He reached the floor he was on, grabbing up his sparse luggage and heading to the door marked "301".

He opened it without much difficulty, and set his luggage down on the bed. "All alone again, I see."

He looked at the bed, a little nonplussed. "Oh, fine. I'll mingle."

-----

He walked out of the door, watching Alice (who was nice enough to help him while he was in pain) and some person he hadn't seen walking down the hall. They walked into a room.

DK just sighed, and walked on. "Whatever."

He got on the elevator, and went back down to the lobby, where a few people still remained. He walked up to a newcomer, and extended his hand.

"The name's Henry. Friends call me DK. I'm here for the OB party, as I hope you are," he said, "otherwise I am going to feel like a complete idiot."

"The name's Carol. My OB name's Symphony," she replied, not shaking his hand.

"0ber0n the Neko," DK offered. He put his hand down. "You just get here?"

"Yeah. Hey, I see some of my friends over there. Later." She walked away, not rudely, but in a mildly disinterested way.

DK rolled his eyes. "Nice to meet you, too," he mumbled. "Maybe I should just go talk to Steph. She probably knows some of these people..."

-----

DK knocked on the door to what the registration desk's personnel had told him was Stephanie's room. "Hey, you in there, Steph?"

OOC: Sorry if including you a little made you unhappy, Carol. I need some inclusion myself, otherwise I'm not sure if I can keep trying to assert myself... :animestun

• 4 weeks later...
"Stupid car rental....How does finding my information on a computer take that friggin long? I don't understand why people mess my last name up so damn much." TJ muttered after getting to the car he rented. He had just arrived at the airport from the flight an hour ago and was slightly irritated with the people working at the car rental. He started the Mazda V6 he rented and headed for the Hotel he was supposed to meet the others at.

He pulled into the parking lot and grabbed his bags out of the car and went inside the hotel. "Hm...nice place..." He approached the check-in desk. "Um is there a room here under last name 'Hairston'?"

"Let me check....Harriston...Harriston......Sorry your name isn't in here?" The man replied.

"Ugh..." TJ groaned. "It's spelled H-A-I-R-S-T-O-N....Hairston....check again please..." He was still upset from earlier.

"Oh...I'm sorry...Your room is right down the hall." He handed TJ the keycard.

"Thanks...." TJ took the keycard and carried his bags to his room. He swung the door open and dropped his bags at the doorway. He left the door open and sat at the room's desk. He took out his cell phone and let his parents know he got there safely. He also called his grandmother so as to avoid getting beat down when he got home. He let out a sigh after hanging up with his grandmother. "I wonder if anyone else is here..." He looked at the doorway expecting to see someone. "...Not like I'll recognize them though...." He sighed and rested his head on the desk and dozed off.

OOC: I finally got to post!!