OtakuBoards

Class Reunion [M- LVS]

Skye

"You know I almost forgot that." Brian said placing the last item into his bag. "Wow how could I have gone that unprepaired. I just couldn't imagine it." He lifted the bag and then set it down next to him and looked out the window. He was just waiting for his ride to show up. He didn't trust airport security so he wasn't going to drive his own car. Instead he ordered a taxi to come and pick him up from his apartment. "Skye, Guess, Lady Dust." He said to himself. "I'm going to actually be meeting all of you in person. I've been so excited about this from the past few days. I never even thought that this sort of thing would ever happen. I've had so much fun with these people."

Brian grabbed his butterfly filled stomach just to keep it quiet. He was almost to the anxious point where he would refuse to go just because he felt so funny, but he wouldn't. He was looking forwards to this too much to back down now. Skye was the first friend he ever made on otakuboards and he would never want to dissapoint her or any of the other friends that he had made over the years.

Brian was sure he had time for one final post online so he got on and made it in his most recent adventure and shut the system back off just in time to hear the honk of the taxi outside of the building. He turn, grabbed the suitcase, and rushed out the door. Making sure that he locked it before he left. He was down to the taxi in no time flat and he was on his way.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][B]Ray's plane had touched down and he was already in a rent-a-car driving to his destination.

He was about to meet people that he really didn't know except online, and it frightened him a bit. He took it all in stride however and didn't let it show on his face the fear inside. This was his custom when alone. When in groups he had to fake showing emotion, which sucked in the long run but he managed to do so.

He turned his Grand Am into the parking lot and found a space far from the entrance of the building. He didn't want to go in suddenly. His social anxiety would kill him around so many new faces at one time. [I]Perhaps, [/I] he thought, [I]I could just go visit some of the places I have always wanted to here in Texas... like, the Alamo and Denton Co. where B.F.S. was from.[/I]

"Or I could just walk in there and hope not to die from the stress of it all."

[I]How the hell did you become a teacher? You dealt with over a hundred new people this year, and will continue to do so every year that you teach.[/I]

"If I knew the answer to that then I wouldn't be sitting here wondering if I should go in."

[I]You are a pansy[/I]

"People don't say pansy anymore you imbecile."

[I]And who, exactly, says imbecile anymore?[/I]

".....Touche"

[I]Just go in there and make me proud![/I]

"Why don't you just go to hell?"[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Terribly, terribly sorry for not posting sonner, Steph. Computer problems, family problems, I haven't had much time. ^__^;

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Robert finished packing all of his stuff int the trunck of his Durango, and slammed it shut. This was going to be the greatest. He had always dreamed of meeting some of his fello OBers, and this was his chance. He grinned happily and looked up at the bright Californian sun. A voice called out to him from behind.

[b]"Hey, Bobby!"[/b]

Robert turned and was knocked over by his dog, Magnet. His friend Anthony was walking over, his arm around his girlfriend, Stephanie. Anthony jutted his hand out mockingly, but Robert just jumped up and dusted himself off. He punched his friend and smiled. Robert bent dow to pet his dog, and Anthony adressed him.

[b]"So you're going, eh man?"[/b]

[b]"Yup. Should be ton's of fun."[/b]

[b]"It'd better be, I've gotta watch the place and your mut while your away."[/b]

[b]"Meh. You know you like Magnet."[/b]

Anthony grinned and reached into his pocket, he pulled out Robert's cell phone.

[b]"You might need this."[/b]

Robert growled, attempting to seem angry. He snatched his cell away and pushed his friend back.

[b]"I'd better go now. It'll take my a couple days to drive their. Two or three, depending on wether I'm willing to break the speed limit by a tad bit..."[/b]

[b]"Knowing you, that means you'll be going as fast as your crap truck'll take you."[/b]

Anthony and Robert stood there smiling, and then hugged. Robert turned to Stephanie and hugged her also. She giggled and pulled away.

[b]"You'd better not drive like a dumbass. I'm not going to your funeral if I found out you were turned into roadkill."[/b]

Robert grinned and spun the keys to the truck on his finger. He pet his dog again and got into his truck. He turned it on and stuck his head out of the window. He stuck his tounge out and pulled down eye.

[b]"Laterz!"[/b]

He drove off, waving back. He thought quickly ofwhere they'd all be at, and remembering the name he decided which way would be the best. He slipped in his Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge CD, and Helena blared through his speakers. He sang along as he thought of how everybody would be doing.

[I]Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you

Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight [/COLOR] [/I][/SIZE]

OOC: Really sorry guys...first I had finals...then writers block...and then a funeral for my second cousin...ugh...but I will post! After all it is for family! :animesigh

Garett's arms felt like lifeless lumps at his sides. Next time...he would surely pay an assistant to help carry his luggage or just get some new stuff with wheels. He had been moping around the O'hare airport in Chicago for hours now.

[B]"Ugh....connection flights...man do I hate them..."[/B]

His thoughts again went to the trip ahead of him. His ears ignoring the constant roar of aircraft, carts, and people all around him.

[I]I wonder what this will be like....I never seemed as well known as the others...will they except me? Or will this just be the vacation to hell?[/I]

[B]"Now calling flight 435....flight 435 to gate C 14, First class boarding begining"[/B]

[I]Well, that's me...I better finish this soda...man...this will be a long trip I think...3 hours...[/I]

OOC: Yeah...sue me about the short post...I felt like ugh...I had nothing to say...I hate airports and usually just listen to music...and that wouldn't be an interesting post but...yeah neither was this heh! *waits for next chapter*

Guest Sean
[SIZE=1][b]OOC[/b]: ... *cough* ehm ... family/school/friend problems, sorry for my delay, thanks for including me Jay and Spence ^_^

[b]"Now, I wanna say something to everyone here!"[/b] Sean bellowed out across the groups gathering together, his eyes were dampening from the sun blinding him, but he shouted to everyone anyway.

[b]"What can I say? Apart from, well it has been too long for most of us, this will have been my first time meeting alot of you in real life, and I think we should party our hearts out until we can't part no-more! What do you think?"[/b] the silence echoing throughout the area, and then they all yelled [b]"Hell Yeah"[/b].

Sean went to find Spence and Steff, he thought it was better not to disturb Jamie because Trevor was slowly approaching everyone, some people greeted him but he made a b-line towards one special person.

The party was going pretty well, the sun glaring down at everyone, but no-one bothered to put in lotion on. Sean didn't bother either, he was too busy discussing music and life with Spence and Steff.[/SIZE]

As the plane tyler was on came to the airport he noticed the change in temperatures as he flew through different states. Luckily for him he had some experience in different temps from living in florida and minnesota. He figured that if what he heard about the texas temperature getting hot quickly, he'd be able to handle it.

"Please bring your seats into a upright position as we prepare to land? a voice said over some speakers.

Tyler sighed with relief as he shut down and closed his laptop. He didn?t mind being around other but being around large groups of people for accouple of hours tended to get on his nerves. As the plane landed he looked outside the window. He felt no difference between being here and being back home. Of coarse this was considering he hardly left home except when he needed to. Once the plane landed he stood up as the other passengers did. He waited till he was one of the last ones to leave so he could open the overhead compartment and grab his bag with out hitting any one. As he walked through the terminal he looked around. He didn't really see any one he could recognize but he didn't expect he would at first glance. As he started walking out of the airport and into the parking lot he got a feeling that he forgot to do some thing. He stopped and looked at his watch and remembered.

?Crud. I forgot to reset this thing? he said to him self as he slung both of his bags onto his shoulders.

He started walking again as he reset his watch. He looked around as he walked. He had a friend that lived in texas leave a car for him to use. He was told it was a dodge truck with flames painted onto the hood. Tyler walked into the far back of the parking lot and found the truck. He checked the license plate on it to make sure it was the right truck and when he was sure he started searching the underside. He found a box with a lock on it on the underside of the truck and took it off. He pulled out a key and opened the box. Inside he found the keys to the truck as he walked to the driver?s door. He opened the door and tossed his bags into the back passenger seats as he sat and started the truck. He left the parking lot and started onto the road. Accouple of minutes later he saw the people from the OB already together so tyler figured he was late. Once he found a place to park he turned off the truck and walked towards the group to see how every one was doing.

OOC: Sorry about all the hating. I hate Green Day so very much... Sorry to all the fans...

IC:

DK just loafed around the outskirts of the party, as usual. Someone brought out the beer, and he heard the Green Day CD rip at his eardrums. "I thought these guys died. A LONG time ago..." he muttered, covering his ears to shield himself from not only the volume, but the atrocity of the music.

He saw Sean, Steff, and another person he didn't recognize standing over to the side. He chuckled, stopping himself from walking over. "They don't want me to be there..." he smiled.

He stood and mingled silently among the crowd. Then he felt a sharp pain, as if someone had clubbed him in the chest. He clutched at his ribs, hissing in pain. He grabbed his bag to get the aspirin, but he was too late...

OOC: Sorry, I favor a fast-moving story. Ignore me if you want.

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid]As the party started, Alice tried to get Jamie's attention over the music.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][color=#9932cc][b]"Hey Firefly, over here! Firefly!"[/b][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc]However, Jamie just kept walking. ALice was about to call her again, when Steph and Spence told her to be quiet and pointed to Trevor. Alice covered her mouth as she blushed.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc][b]"Oops..."[/b] She whispered.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc]Steph patted her on the shoulder.[/color][/size]
[b][size=2][color=#9932cc]"It's okay, Taryn, you didn't know."[/color][/size][/b]
[size=2][color=#9932cc]Alice looked around at the crowd, and her eyes met with a guy she didn't recognize. He seemed like he wanted to talk to someone, but he walked away. Alice decided to let Spence and Steph talk for a little bit, so she walked over to the guy to say hello. However, before she was halfway caught up with him, he started clutching at his chest. She dropped her drink in a panic and ran over to him, hoping he was alright.[/color][/size]

TJ looked up from his seat as he felt someone tap his arm. "Hm?"

"Just thought I'd let you know that they're starting to board passengers now." The man said.

TJ looked slightly frustrated that he fell asleep like that. "Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate it." TJ got up out of his seat as the man walked off to get in line. He grabbed his boarding pass and threw his bookbag over his shoulder. He made his way to the line to board as well. "Wonder how long the flight'l be..." He said to himself. After some time of waiting in line, he handed in his boarding pass and got on the plane, finding his seat by the window.

TJ sat down and put his seat belt on as he looked out the window. [I]'Bout time I get to sit at the window,[/I] he thought as he leaned his head back into the seat. Since he didn't feel like waiting for the plane to take off, he put his headphones on and turned on his Minidisc player and fell asleep near instantly.

Some hours later, TJ was awoke be the announcement saying that they would arrive in Texas in an hour. He grinned upon hearing this and started to wonder who would be there and what they would all do together. But until they arrived he decided to head back to sleep.

OOC: Sleepy guy aren't I?

[size=1]All right, everyone needs to slow down a tad. ^_^; We haven?t even left the airport yet. XD

[center]~*~[/center]

Steph looked up as Alice rushed to DK?s side, and her face insantly went into serious mode. Unslinsing her purse, Steph found her small pill case and took out two aspirin. ?[b]Someone get a waterbottle, fast.[/b]?

Sean sprinted off and returned moments later with a bottle of water in hand. Steph took it and moved to DK. ?[b]Here, take these.[/b]? DK gratefully swallowed them along with the water, and Alice and Sean helped him to a bench. Steph sat next to DK. ?[b]You gonna be okay?[/b]? She said quietly, watching him closely. DK nodded, so Stephanie went back to watching people.

?[b]All right, people, lets head to our hotels, houses, whatever, and get ready for a party![/b]? Kelly was standing on a bench and calling for attention. ?[b]We?ll meet at my place at nine, I?ll give you all directions.[/b]?

As Kelly gave directions, Stephanie, Jacob, Spence, and Alice all got in Jacob?s mini-van before going to a hotel. With two separate rooms, the girls took one while the guys went in another. Sitting down on the huge king bed, Steph grinned happily at Alice. ?[b]Sharing a room at long last, eh, Taryn-chan?[/b]?[/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]OOC: Everyone leaves me by myself like always?*sigh*

Natsu walked out of the bathroom and looked around, no one was there. She rolled her eyes and walked outside of the airport. She signaled over a cab and hopped in throwing in her bag first. She sighed as the cab rolled out the airport, ?How could they just leave me like that?? Natsu was never popular on the boards, so people would tend to leave her out of things. The cab stood out front a Hilton, she handed the driver 40 dollars and got out of the car. ?Well at least I have money.? Natsu Hiroshima was the daughter of Hadaka Hiroshima, the well known business man in Tokyo city.

As Natsu walked into the hotel and went straight to the front desk. ?Hi, I would like to book a couple of nights at you suites.? The clerk smiled politely, ?Any preference?? Natsu thought for a moment, ?Top floor, add a Jacuzzi if you can.? The clerk smiled once again and typed into something to the computer. ?The total of that room is 1,458 dollars.? ?Cheap enough? Natsu handed the credit card to the clerk and hummed to herself. As she got the key she ran into a closing elevator. A young man stood there with his bag, Natsu felt kind of embarrassed asking the question. ?Are you from?Otakuboards?? The man looked at her and smiled, ?Yes, I am. The screen name is Geloog Pilot. But my real name is Garett.? ?Well I am Natsu, nice to meet you.? There was a small ding sound as the elevator doors opened.

?Well this is my stop, nice meeting you Garett.? Natsu walked out the elevator and her bag got caught, she struggled to get it out. Garett bent down and pushed the bag out the way of closing elevator. The elevator doors closed as Natsu whispered, ?Thanks?. She ran down the hallway and two heads popped out, Steph and Alice were looking into the hallway. ?Oh-? Stephannie was cut off by the whoosh of the air that swept across her face as Natsu continued to run. ?What?s with her?? asked Alice and Steph shrugged. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Jacob sighed as he dropped his case next to one of the beds and leaned against the wall. He had almost hoped to share a room with Steph, but had been far to embaressed to ask. Besides, it might give a rather dirty impression to the others...

In any case, he was glad to finally have a chance to relax. He looked over at the guy he now shared a room with. He had heard Steph call him Spence. As he was thinking about starting a conversation, Spence spoke, "Hey, what was your name again?"

Jacob looked up, caught just a little off-guard, as always. "Oh, Jacob. You're... Spence, right?" Spence nodded and set down his things at the foot of the other bed. "So, what was your name on OB?"

"Muad'Dib," he replied, expecting the question this time, "and Kyuai before that. My first was FirePheonix727..."

"Right, mine's Sieg." What followed was a long silence and the faint sound of running footsteps outside. Though he didn't like to judge people, especially friends of Steph, Jacob had a feeling that their personalities may conflict a little.

"So, what kind a' music you like?" Spence asked, breaking the ominous quiet. Jacob attempted a sarcastic smile as he replied, "The Beatles. That's about it."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]Popping her head in the room before Spence could answer, Steph said, ?[b]Hey, you guys have any idea why Natsu just pelted down the hall like the FBI was on her tail?[/b]?

Both boys shook their heads, looking slightly bewildered. Steph sighed. ?[b]Ah, well. See you guys in a bit ?[/b]? she gave each of them a ?look?. ?[b]And NO FIGHTING.[/b]? Disappearing back into the hallway, Steph looked after the way Natsu had gone before shaking her head and going back into her room.

Sitting back down on the bed, Steph began rummaging through her suitcase for something to wear to Kelly?s party. Pulling out a pair of hip-huggers in rust-red leather, a black sleeveless ribbed turtleneck, and a rust-red fringed suede poncho, she bit her bottom lip, trying to decide what shoes to wear. Meanwhile, she started talking to Alice.

?[b]Hey, Taryn, you want the shower first, or should I? I take forever putting on make-up.[/b]?

Turning around to see a very sly smile on her friends face, Steph raised an eyebrow. Alice chuckled. ?[b]What do you honestly think my answer to that is going to be?[/b]? Alice stood, putting her hands on her hips. Steph grinned back.

?[b]I was just wondering. So, whatcha gonna wear to Kell?s party?[/b]?[/size]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=darkorchid][/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]"I'm not sure...Actually, I was going to ask you about that soon. You're a lot better with that stuff than I am. I shouldn't have to borrow any of your stuff, though. I brought plenty of my own clothes."[/b] Alice answered.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][color=#9932cc]Steph smiled.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc][b]"That'll be fun. I still can't believe we finally get to meet..."[/b][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc]Alice nodded, and stepped into the bathroom. She pulled her shirt over her head, and started working on her belt, when Steph walked in.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc][b]"Did you want to use the shower first, Skye?"[/b] Alice asked. [b]"I can get out if you want."[/b][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc]Steph shook her head.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc][b]"No, that's okay. We should probably shower together. It'll save time. I'm sure you wouldn't mind, right?"[/b][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc]Steph grinned, and Alice grinned back and finished undressing.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#9932cc][b]OOC: Yuck...short post. -_-[/b][/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Jamie sat on the queen-sized bed in the double room. A room for two. One bed, one sofa, one bathroom. She was nervous as hell.

She was at least hoping to have seen Trevor at the airport, after all, it was the first time they had ever met and suddenly they were sharing a bed. Jamie's stomach done a somersault and she groaned, placing a hand on her abdomen.

Sighing deeply she went about the task of ordering a bottle of rosé wine from room service before un packing her clothes and other such things.

Eventually, after the radios task of sock packing was completed, a knock sounded at Jamie?s door. She opened it to be greeted by a man with wine. She smiled, asked him to put the bill on her tab, and took the wine in. She considered a glass but decided against it, unscrewing the metal cap of the wine bottle and downing a quarter of it in five short gulps.

She swayed slightly and sat back down on the bed, feeling a hot flush cross her cheeks. Giggling softly, she brushed some red hair from her eyes and set the bottle down on her bedside cabinet.

Another sigh, and the young woman decided unpacking the rest of her things could wait. Right now, it was a bath she needed...if she could find the feeling in her legs to move properly.

[B]"This is why you shouldn't drink wine, Jamie."[/B] she grumbled before flopping to one side on the bed, dozing off shortly afterwards.

[B]OOC ^_^;; I've done that before, as Trevor will know, I was on the phone to him an hour later. XD *not an alcoholic*[/B][/SIZE]

[color=darklslategray][size=1][b]"I like the Beatles, too, along with Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, My Chemical Romance, etectera."[/b] Spence laughed. The Beatles were good, just not ones he got to listen to every day. He took off his sweatshirt, and ruffled his hair.

[b]"I'll be in the shower, man. I'll be out in ten to fifteen minutes."[/b] Spencer stepped into the restroom. He stripped down, and went under the slightly warm water, washing off the dirt and grime from the day.

In ten minutes, he was out in faded black cargo shorts, with a white Champion Athletics shrit. His blonde hair was combed down, over his eyes. [b]"So, you know Steff?"[/b]

[b]"Yeah, I suppose you do, too."[/b]

[b]"That obvious?"[/b] Spencer laughed. [b]"I'll go check on the girls, alright?"[/b]

[b]"Sure."[/b] Spence grabbed his iPod, turning up the sound with a spin of his thumb, "Hang 'em High" by My Chemical Romance filling his ears.

[b]"Shotgun Sinners, wild eyed winners, got you in my sights..."[/b] Spence muttered, as he pushed the door open. They had left it ajar, just ever so slightly. [b]"You guys ready?"[/b] Spence called into the room.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]OOC: Sorry about the wait...dead comp, an' all. Well, let's get the party started, shall we?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Trevor needed booze.

He was not, under ordinary circumstances, a drinking man. But these circumstances were far from ordinary. After all...it's not every day that you find yourself in a hotel, meeting the woman you've been in love with for ten years for the first time, and finding out your sleeping in the same room.

No, definately ordinary circumstances.

And these unusual circumstances led to, as they so often do, stress. And a lot of it. The kind of stress that breeds nervous twitching, nail-biting, and occasionally, paranoia. And, as any self-respecting male in his early-to-mid-twenties knows, the best way to deal with stress is to drink until you can't remember your own name. Which is almost precisely what Trevor planned to do.

That is, until he found out the bar was closed.

And so, there he was, resting his head against the locked door and silently weeping. He wanted to spend some time with Jamie, he really, really did. But first...he needed to obliterate a few of his brain-cells. Just a few. Maybe, just one. But the bar wouldn't be opening, or so said the sign, for a few hours. And, no doubt, Jamie would be fed up with him by then.

What's a man to do? Well, crying like a baby seems to help.

And to top it all off, the chorus of a song Jamie sent him so long ago was on repeat in his brain.

[I]Pretty girls make me nervous...
Pretty girls make me nervous...
They're not as pretty as you...[/I]

A loud thud echoed through the hall as he slammed his head against the door, and it was followed by a low, growling curse.

Trevor was NOT pleased.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Robert looked down at his watch and muttered curses loudly. It was 8:25. He had finally arrived, and was looking for a hotel. He had given Kelly a call, and she said they were meeting at 9:00. He drove frantically looking for a place to stay, and finally found one.

He parked and jumped out, grabbing his stuff and bolting in. The clerk gave him a bewildered look and asked if he'd need a room. Robert gave him a dirty look, and uttered yes, as sarcastically as he could. While the clerk arranged for a room, Robert quickly looked back towards his truck. He heard a noise from upstairs, distracting his attention, which was followed by several more and giggling.

Robert turned to the clerk and smiled, trying as hard as he could to be nice.

[b]"A lotta' people check in tonight?"[/b] The clerk nodded absentmindely and responded.

[b]"Yup. They were all talking about some message boards. Otakuboards, or something along those lines."[/b] Robert's face lit up, and he was about to ask what the names of some of them were when he was interrupted by a thump and a growling curse. [i]Interesting...[/i] The clerk held out the key to Robert's room.

[b]"Here you go, Sir. Enjoy your stay."[/b] Robert nodded and ran into the elevator, then quickly stuck his foot out to stop the doors from closing. He yelled quickly over to the clerk.

[b]"Did a lady by the name of Stephanie come by tonight?"[/b] The clerk nodded.

[b]"What room is she in? I'm a friend of hers."[/b] The clerk told him and Robert nodded, allowing the elevator door to shut. Robert rushed into his room, took a quick shower and put on his finest suit, the waltzed over to Steph's room. He knocked on the door and yelled in.

[b]" 'Ey Skye! Open up! It's Crusader!"[/b][/color][/size]

[I]'Please be seated has the plain lands thank you all'[/I]

Carol was a day late, it all started when her sister got the twentyt four hour flu and her mother was out of town for business. But all had worked out dispite the day delay and Carol was tired as hell. As soon as the announcement went on it was heaven in her ears, the plain had landed and the door slid open to reveal the glorious sunlight.

"Yes I am here now to go to the hotel...propbably everyone forgot I existed...and began to party.", she said as she quickly stood up and jumped out of joy.

OOC:Sorry I was busy with a report

[size=1]OOC: Yay! He liveth! *glomps her brother* And for now, all nice and no naughty.

Steph hummed happily, fingers gently massaging Alice?s scalp. The other girls hair was slicked down across her head, and very soapy. Casually dunking Alice under the surface of the bubbly water in the master tub, she listened, and as soon as Alice came back up laughing, ?[b]No, now go away![/b]?

Hearing an indignant noise from their door, she laughed and was promptly dunked. Sputtering as she came up, Alice splashed her and it set of a peal of giggles. ?[b]Sorry, Spence, we?ll be out in a minute![/b]?

That reply was followed shortly by a cry of laughter and much splashing. Pulling the plug in the tub, Steph climbed out, and threw a towel at Alice?s head. Wrapping the white, plush towel around her body, Steph took another and wrapped it around her hair, twisting it like a turban. Getting out of the bathroom, Steph peeked out into the hallway where Spence was still waiting.

Closing the door, she toweled off completely as Alice came out, and at that moment someone banged on the door. ?[b]?Ey Skye! Open up! It?s Crusader![/b]?

?[b]Just a second, I?m only half-dressed![/b]?

Pulling on her pants, she quickly slipped her shirt over her head, and took the towel down, shaking her hair dry. Waiting until Alice was wrapped in a bathrobe, she opened the door and threw herself at Robert. ?[b]Pwee!![/b]? The noise was very funny-sounding, as well as happy.

?[b]Oh my God, it is so good to see you![/b]?[/size]

[color=darkslategrey][size=1]Spence had to jump back from the door to avoid being hit. He laughed.

[b]"No love for me?"[/b] With a small smile. He didn't mind, So he leaned against the wall, waiting for them to finish hugging. He stepped up to the door, but didn't make any motion.

[b]"Its good to see ya, Steff, Alice. I don't know you, but now's a fine time. The name's Spence."[/b] He held out his hand, still leaning against the wall. The guy gripped his hand.

[b]"i'm Robert."[/b] Spence smiled, and went over to Alice. He gave her a long hug, and a kiss on the cheek.

[b]"I missed you guys. Can we come in, for a bit?"[/b] Steff nodded, and they both got out of the doorway. [b]"After you, Rob."[/b] Spencer motioned with his hand and a bow. He followed them in, closing the door with a small click, the eletronic lock fastening.

[b]"So, you guys getting ready to go, or what?"[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#C82356]"Damn, I hate traffic."

An imported Nissan Skyline with American modifications sat on the highway that neared the hotel she was supposed to stay at. Its coat was charcoal gray with black trim running along the sides of the car, a dark gray GT Wing sitting atop the trunk of the car, along with black leather interior and black floormats with Erica's famous insignia shown upon it. Her car was notorious in car shows, as well as in yearly races.

The car's engine wasn't as horrendous sounding as other cars sounded. It had a cat's purr and a gentle roar when the engine quickened. The mufflers, at times, silenced the engine and when the car screeched, there lay only tracks, sound was unheard. She called it her pride and joy, one of the many things she's worked for.

Eyes followed her car as she passed by on the freeway, now nearing the street that lead to the hotel, which she finally came upon. Erica parked her car and grabbed her belongings and walked into the hotel. People automatically knew her from the pictures and the stories they spoke of on the news and in the papers.

"Hello. I was reserved a room in one of the suites you have." Remembering what her boss had said, Erica pulled out paper that filled out the information she needed. "Here, this might help you."

The clerk eyed her carefully, he was suspicious of her for she looked she was a mere 16-year-old. He took the paper and laid it out and suddenly recognized the name. "Welcome to The Magnolia, Ms. Lee. Here is the paperwork and your key. Would you like a bellboy to help you with your bags?"

Smiling, Erica took the key and shook her head politely. "No, no. I'm fine, thank you. Have a nice day."

[center]_____________[/center]

Sighing, Erica walked to the bar that was in the room. She rummaged through, looking for something to drink, though nothing appealed to her. She then stood and walked, then stood once again. She had wondered what would be happening at this point.

She rummaged through her clothes and took out her silky, black halter top along a pair of jeans and black high heels. Erica then laid out her clothes on the bed and walked to the bathroom, readying herself for a shower.

After a few minutes, she emerged from the steam and twisted her hair to release the water. She dried herself and put her clothes on, then applied make-up, giving herself smoky eyes to match her clothing. Some would say she was a high maitenance girl, while others thought her vain, and most would say she was an asian girl, when those who knew her would say that she was less than maitenance, it was as if she had a low percentage.[/size][/color]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Jacob sighed yet again, wondering what was going on in the next room. He wanted to join the others, especially to see Steph again, but really did need a shower. Badly. He could hear muffled voices through the door and wall, and started to feel jealous of the other two boys.

Shrugging aside his anxiety (rather uneffectively), he rummagedd in his case to find some clothes. He pulled out a soft, smooth, button-up shirt, deep black-gray in color, depicting a pair of tigers on the front, and a third on the back. He had gotten it in China Twon, NY a long time ago, and surprisingly, it still fit rather well. Though it sounds silly, this shirt was still a bit on the formal side. After it, he pulled out some dark jeans and took them both (along with undergarments) into the bathroom.

The eleven-and-a-half minute shower felt exceedingly good after his three hour car drive. Relunctantly, Jacob turned off the water and dried himself off before pulling on his clothes. He took a quick glance at the mirror and frowned. Hurriedly, he exited the bathroom, grabbed a razor from his pack and shaved lightly.

Satisfied, he pushed up his glasses and took a deep breath. He walked out into the hall and calmed himself before knocking on the door of Steph and Alice's room. Steph answered, probably guessing who it was. As she opened the door, Jacob blushed and held his breath a moment. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"Hey guys," he spoke to everyone in the room, "hope everyone's ready. It's almost time to go." He forced himself to look away from the girl he loved out of embaressment.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][CENTER]Carol had arrived at some hotel, that she was not asure about. But she when she entered shenoticed a familiar face, Neuvoxetere. She wondered if Erica remembered her, but either way she just went towards the counter and checked in.
Carol wanted to say hello but she would wait til her lazy self would get ready.[/CENTER][/COLOR]

[size=1]Stephanie smiled warmly at Jacob. ?[b]Hey, guys, I?ll be right back. Taryn, you need to go change.[/b]? Stepping out of the room, she closed the door behind her softly. Her eyes looked up into Jacob?s face, searching. Finally, she slipped her arms around his waist and let her head rest on his chest, eyes closed. Hesitantly, his arms went around her shoulders. She smiled.

?[b]I?ve been waiting forever to know what this feels like.[/b]? Her voice was quiet, and when she looked up, he was watching her. Blushing, she let go. His reluctance to let go was obvious. Steph stood on her tip-toes, and gently kissed him on the lips before backing away, blushing madly.

?[b]Um, I need to go finish, I-[/b]? Opening the door, she ushered Spencer and Robert out of the room. Pulling out a pair of hoop earrings with red leather strips, she put them in her ears, and began putting on make-up while Alice got dressed.

A touch of dark red-brown on her eye-lids, dusted with champagne, she finally touched up her eyelashes with mascara, discarding the eyeliner, and put on simple gloss. Coming out of the bathroom, she threw on her poncho, and waited for Alice.[/size]