Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which female character in DBZ looks best?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which female character in DBZ looks best?

    • Bulma?
      11
    • Chi Chi?
      2
    • Bra?
      0
    • Pan?
      6
    • Videl?
      10
    • Android 18
      19
    • Launch
      6


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jvegeta7
Posted
ANDROID 18 IS HELLA PRETTY!!!:love:
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
:mad: I don't like you very much... How can you tell people that liking cartoon characters is wrong? I love Vegeta and I also know a bunch of people that like the DBZ characters. Anyway, if you think that liking a cartoon character is wrong, then why did you even vote? I think that most all of the anime/creaters artists have an amazing talent for drawing. Why else would people like the characters from DBZ. They look so life-like!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...