OtakuBoards

Predator: Abomination (M-VL)

Engel

[color=darkred][size=1][center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/YamatoVergil/Pred.jpg[/IMG]

Silent and deadly, the way of the Hunt, as it is decreed by the Clans. Do not kill without reason or honor. Kill only those worthy enough, such as Kiande amedha / Pyode amedha (Humans and Xenomorphs.) Take only what you will need. Stay out of sight, no matter what. Do not endanger the Clans. Do not attempt war with other CLans. Only kill worthy Pyode Amedha, those who have fought. These rulesare the decreed by the Elders and The Arbiters.

[b]"Don't speak of it! Not in this base!"[/b] The general laied his glass of scotch down, drunk with revenge and alchaol. He looked outside the bulletproof window, to see the carnage that had just been reaped moments before. The men were just dead, on this metropolitan world, the women and children slowly following. The said base was a battlecruiser, from the planet of Mhar Seah, an affiliate of Earth. The heat pulsed from the engines in the rear of the massive fightercraft, a beacon as clear as a light in darkness for whatever had killed these poor men and women. All life on this once thriving planet had been extinughsed in a massive, catacalismic moment.

[b/] "I've seen all I need to. Let's go, make the jump out of orbit as soon as possible..."[/b] The marine commander said, chewing on the end of a cigar. Soon, the [i]Aquilis[/i], the Battlecruiser, was back in the void of space. The sight of what he had seen had sobered him from the heavy scotch. Little did he know, Humanity had seen what had made the creatures that created this...death. And only once, on friendly terms. It was known as the Predator.
[b]"Kiande Amedha Chiva Dtai'k-dte sa-de nav'g-kon dtain'aun bpide."[/b]The Yautja spoke to the Elder, the clicks issuing from behind a combat mask, where a sensor was continuously scanning the room.

[b]"No need for our language, Honored one. As long as we are among allies, we may use their lanuage."[/b] The Elder told the one he had called "Honored." It was a compliment, and a recognition of his social and combatorial standing.

[b]"So, the Unblooded are prepared for the Xenomorph Hunt? Good....I hope more pass then last time. Do no forget, if one of them...perishes, its their blood on your hands, Chal'khit."[/b] The elder concluded, grabbing his [i]Nagatina[/i] or Honored's Spear, and pulling himself up. The wire mesh was strung across his chest, impregnable by many sharp objects. He had seen a thousand more hutns than the Honored one standing before him. Several Marines stood by the doors, heavy C-14 Gauss "Impaler" Rifles in hand.

[b]"Lower your weapons. Like when we last came to your Earth, a hundred years ago, we fight together now. Against something that I agree, should never have been created. Our lust for the perfect Hunt went awry...."[/b] The Elder trailed off. He was the only Elder that was like this, peaceful, but furious at the same time. It looked like there was going to be a long and hard war ahead...[/size][/color][/center]

~~
[color=darkslategray][size=1] Alright, so this is an RPG with Predator in the title. That automatically makes it awesome. Basically, there is a mystery. What killed an entire planet in such a short time? How? The Predators (Yautja, in their language.) might just have the answer to this, and so they have sent a Clan, the Steel Kill, to aid the Humans in their endevors. But as the Predators have hunted Pyode Amehda (Worthy humans) in the past, so why help us?
~~

[b]Sign Up Sheet:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] If you're going as a Yaujta, then make it alien. For humans, pretty wide spetrum.

[b]Age:[/b] The Yautja are able to live longer, so an Unblooded (See upcoming Underground thread for Yautja Hiearchy) would be about 30 earth years. 18+ on humans.

[b]Race:[/b] Yautja (Predators) or Humans

[b]Gender:[/b] There are female Yautja who hunt, so feel free to be one of these.

[b]Rank:[/b] I will list the Yajuta's ranking in the Underground thread. For humans, we'll be using the Army style (Private, Seargent, etc)

[b]Appearance:[/b] There's a general rule for Yautja; all Unblooded will have NO dreadlocks seen on those who are Blooded. I'll find a picture of a Yautja for you to see.

[b]Weapons:[/b] Humans can have Predator weapons, but don't get all of them, and no Human gets the Plasmacaster. However, their standard issue "Impaler" Gauss rifle is just about as strong. I'll list the weapons and descriptions for the Predator weapons in the Underground thread. Both races may have other weapons, from melee to ranged.

[b]Equipment:[/b] All Predators and humans have the helmets, but the human's are modifed to fit their head. The visors have four visions, Weapon Targeting & Zoom, Thermal Scan, Neural Scan, and Tech scan. These are useful, the Neural gives combat info, and the tech tells about the enemies' weapons. You can add some more stuff, this is quite a fun topic to be on. This is very wide spectrum, PM me with questions.

[b]Biography:[/b] Yautja: Have/how did you become Blooded? What are some of the Hunts you've been on?

Human: How did you get to your current military rank? What have you done in your life?

~~
With out further delay, let the Hunt begin...[/color][/size]

[color=blue][size=1]Sweet RPG. Simply wonderful.
--

[B]Name:[/B] Li'Knar Pakiji*

[B]Age:[/B] 37 [Human Years]

[B]Race:[/B] Yautja [Predator]

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Rank:[/B] UnBlooded

[B]Appearance:[/B] [Will Edit - All I know, right now, is that she doesn't have braids xD]

[B]Weapons:[/B] [Will Edit - Need to go back to Underground thread]

[B]Equipment:[/B] [Will Edit - I'm uncreative... so sue me >_<]

[B]Biography:[/B] [Yautja] - [Will Edit - Gah.. Brain dead @__@]

--
Sorry so much isn't done. ^_^;; And the * next to her name means I [i]might[/i] edit it, too. Since.. I'm not sure if it's alien enough. xD I promise to get all this stuff done eventually. x3[/size][/color]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]Most excellent, I don't recall there being a Predator RPG before. I'd like to go over a few ideas I had for my character with you Sieg before I finish off the sign up fully.

[CENTER][U][B]Sign Up Sheet[/B][/U]

[B]Name:[/B]
Malcolm Kane

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Race:[/B]
Human

[B]Gender:[/B]
Male

[B]Rank:[/B]
Lt. Colonel

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[i]Will Edit[/i]

[B]Weapons:[/B]
[I]Will Edit[/I]

[B]Equipment:[/B]
[I]Will Edit[/I]

[B]Biography:[/B]
[I]Will Edit[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[size=1][font=veranda][b]Name:[/b] Kylie Denton

[b]Age:[/b] 23

[b]Race:[/b] Human

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Rank:[/b] Private

[b]Appearance:[/b] Will Edit

[b]Weapons:[/b] Kylies preferred weapon is the [b]Wrist Blades[/b], three on each wrist, all 12 inches. She is highly efficient in using them, and has been using them for a long time. Her other favored weapon is twin [b]Smart Discs[/b], and she has put a little twist on them with her own technology. The edges are not only razor sharp, but also the discs are capable of being electrically charged.

[b]Equipment:[/b] Will Edit

[b]Biography:[/b] Will Edit

I seem to be the one with most of their sign up done. ^_^; That?s pitiful. C?mon, people, sign up already![/size][/font]

[COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Wik'n Trektor

[B]Age[/B]: 66 (Earth Years)

[B]Race[/B]: Yautja

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Rank[/B]: Honoured

[B]Appearance[/B]: Wik'n stands tall with long barbed dreads flowing down his back. He has a rough, muscular form from the years of hunting he's done. A bio mask adorns his head and his face has yet to be seen by any living soul. Shaded dark armor covers his figure, mesh padding and wire layered under it for protection. His Naginata drapes across his back, rarely used it exemplifies his strength on the battlefield and his years of hunting experience.

[B]Weapons[/B]: Wik'n uses a classic spear gun hes had for years. Although it pales in comparison to the newer models, Wik'n prefers to use his own weapons rather then those made by others. He has become increasingly talented with it over the years and it won him the Naginata. He uses intense precision while fighting, and although hes always prepared for a melee fight, its been years since anyone has made it close to him on the battlefield. He uses the Naginata for melee fighting when the occasion calls for it.

[B]Equipment[/B]: Wik'n has the latest bio mask equipped with the best targeting technology available. This comes in handy when striking enemies from great distances with his spear gun. He has tough armor hes been conditioned to use so he moves with great agility on the battlefield. His mesh is made from original camo and aids him greatly in battle from afar.

[B]Biography[/B]: Wik'n lay quiet, his arms wet from the damp grass below him. His spear gun in hand he watches on quietly, listening closely for any sound produced by the forest. He scanned the area through his mask, the tip of his gun following his eyes. The area was clear, but how could this be? This was prime hunting area as of late and xenomorphs had recently been spotted in this very forest. He breathed calmly, his hands gripping the barrel of the gun, aiming at nothing.

Just then he saw the head of a xenomorph emerge from behind a large tree. It looked around, observing the area for hunters. Wik'n lay incredibly still, his breathing haulted as he watched the creature move slowly from its wooden shelter. The head glistened in the light showing through the thick tree branches. The creature continued to move slowly, cautiously dodging leaves and twigs to avoid noise. However, as soon as he stopped a spear erupted from Wik'n's gun, impaling the beast's chest and causing him to collide with a small rock formation nearby. The spear stood erect from the boulder, a lifeless xenomorph hanging from the blade.

Wik'n grunted in triumph as he lay his gun to the ground. However, as soon as he did a branch snapped behind him. He turned slowly, finding a xenomorph standing directly above him, acid dripping from it's jaws and smoking as it burned the grass below. They stared each other down for a brief second, and in an instant the beast attacked. Wik'n rolled from the ground, grabbing the Naginata from his back. The blade gleamed as he swung it almost instantly through the beast's neck. It fell to the ground, the body convulsing slightly from the loss of it's head. Wik'n bent down, taking the head from the ground and tossing it up into the air. With godlike speed he used the Naginata to carve up the skull to a reasonable size as he began to walk to the other xenomorph casualty.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Hope this is alright, if anything needs to be changed PM me Sieg.

Name: Scott Lubianski
Race: Human
Appearance: Scott stands at about 6' 5" and has short cropped brown hair and brown eyes. He has a long scar along his forearm, where shrapnel struck him in the field.
Weapons: The standard issue "Impaler" gauss rifle plus 2 micro uzis. Having experienced ammo shortages, he also carries a katana.
Equipment: A kevlar vest and a standard issue survival kit.
Biography: He joined the force right out of high school and was involved in combat early. Being a skilled warrior he was accepted in the delta force. His squad was asked to calm a situation in south africa, when things went bad. When inserted, his unit was ambushed by african terrorists and took severs losses in people and ammo. This is where his arm was cut from shrapnel resulting from the explosion of an rpg. Scott and the two other survivors went on for two more days until rescued. Afterwards he was promoted to Seargeant.