Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm pretty sure it was Vampire Knight, cause my friend let me read her copy before I got my own. I was amazed by the backwards-ness of it and soon got into more because of that.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
My first manga was one called "Yonen Buzz" but I never finished the series. The first manga series I read was Deathnote. I just recently got into manga/anime within the last 5-10 years just never got really big into it like I am now.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[quote name='SarahPatricia' timestamp='1292899533' post='703018']
I'm not really sure what my first manga was. Maybe it was Naruto. .... [size="1"]or maybe not [/size]
[/quote]
[size="3"] [/size][font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"][color="#0000ff"]Oh gosh... Naruto... Although it wasn't my first manga (actually, it was my third) I remember how awesome I thought to was. Anyway, my very first manga was actually RuroKen. I'm still convinced that Watsuki is a freaking genius.[/color][/size]
[/font]
Posted
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#0000ff"]Yeah, that was definitely the biggest nail in the Naruto Coffin... Don't get me wrong, I liked the main story. But there reached a point where it felt like there was more filler than plot. Sort of like... well... yeah... There anime is the only thing that comes close. However; I will admit that Naruto holds a dear place in my heart,[/color][/font]
Posted
Mine was Dragon Ball Z father of all intense fighting manga and anime. I am a new but experienced manga artist working on over 8 different titles! I have two partners. Three manga artist working on one project at a time. The possibilities are endless! Here are some of the genre we will have.
Horror. romance. slice of life. fantasy. action. drama. and many more!
as you can see we are chop full of ideas. if you have any questions contact us at the e-mail address below.
huzaku.paraden@gmail.com
we will do our best to answer any questions you have. =)
  • 2 months later...
Posted
wat was my first manga, umm it was claymore,

since i never read mangas, well i watched claymore and so wanted to know wat happens after, so i started to read mangas, then i read bleach, naruto, one piece and so on.
Posted
My first manga was Dragon Knights vol 12, when I was 14 or 15 (I think) â?¦>Ï?>â?¦

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51G2FE95C7L._bL160_.jpg[/img]
Posted
The first manga I read was I guess the last chapter of InuYasha online (because the anime really didn't have an ending.) After looking around online some more, I read the whole Chibi/Cheeky Vampire series, which really started my love for manga. Then after that it was Furuba. That was the one that made me start looking for better manga (and anime) and got me buying them. I own all of furuba now, and my manga tastes have become somewhat more "gory" and "violent" lately. As with my anime.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I believe my first manga was "Vampire Knight". I only got into manga a couple of years ago, and surprisingly I found the first volumes of the series at my local library and decided to give them a try.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
[size="3"][color="#008080"]the first manga i've ever read was Imadoki Nowadays but nobody seems to know it. even i can't remember what happened, i read it so many years ago. i remember when i was a kid i watched pokemon (1st anime), inuyasha (2nd), and case closed (3rd). now that i think about it, it probably wasn't such a good idea for a six or seven year old to watch demon slaying and murders right before i went to bed. oh well haha[/color][/size] Edited by sakuraiplum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...