Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
This is for gold angewoman
since u like her, i took the liberty to put this up
i had this pic in my comp for awhile n hopefully, u might use it when u get 500
this also goes to any other digimon fans who are into the angels.
Guest firemac
Posted
I'm going to switch avatar each time I reacha new rank, the gundam one was for Member ranking, and now the otaku ranking avatar will be my firemac drawing
Posted
What has the world come to when you can't choose a Zechs avatar? ah well I will just have to wait until I get to 500...

*looks at his post total*

darn...:(
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
how about some more EVA avatars?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...