OtakuBoards

Custom Avatars Added

Adam

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Milliardo [/i]
[B]It will take me awhile to get to 500. Oh well, that's how it is. Anyway, I know admins and mods don't need to hit 500 to get custom avatars, since they can upload theirs anytime. Unless Adam didn't turn that feature on wherein admins and mods don't have to reach the number of posts set for members. It's easily turned on in the main CP... [/B][/QUOTE]

I prefer to get to 500 posts to get a custom avater, I prefer the challenge. And I'm not sure about us getting custom avaters earlier anyway, I guess I'll go check...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]Ah, *sob* I lost all my posts.. AAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'll have to get 'em back. Gotta post. POST POST POST!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! ( i know i'm gonna be dreaming about hitting the "post" button all night )[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Starts crying with Desert Shadow[/COLOR]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I lost all mine too! I had summit like 1600 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]There better be no size limit.. My avatar is too big!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]And yet you complained on the v2.0 boards that you didn't like the different sizes?

*sigh* The things I have to put up with. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]oh man, 500 for a custom avatar? that just doesn't sound right, and I should have been celebrating my 3000th post by now, but thanks to a few grade A morons that is not the case.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I would have been there as well, had the boards stayed up....

Guest firemac
oh darn it, I just now figured out, that I have to reach a higher rank to get a 64 x 64 custom avatar, ugh, now I have to wait some more, oh well

I remember I had 1500+ posts, but I don't remember the exact number. And I'm pretty sure I posted this in this thread earlier, but I can't seem to find my post anywhere. :confused:
Ah well, I'm going to go ponder what my custom avie should look like...:D