OtakuBoards

Custom Avatars Added

Adam

You can now add your own custom avatars once you've hit 500 posts. This is kind of a reward for your staying with us for so long:).

You don't have to email them to us or anything, just go to your profile and then edit options, and then change your avatar. It'll give you place to upload it.

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*falls to the ground*... y didn't u set it to 500 before?! o wells, atleast it'll be easier this time.... are you gonna give us our ol' post counts?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]*falls to the ground*... y didn't u set it to 500 before?! o wells, atleast it'll be easier this time.... are you gonna give us our ol' post counts? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]If he was going to give us our old post counts back, he wouldn't say custom avatars can be obtained at 500 posts..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]If he was going to give us our old post counts back, he wouldn't say custom avatars can be obtained at 500 posts..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly... :(

I would have over 1000 posts now... At long last...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Exactly... :(

I would have over 1000 posts now... At long last... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Just do what I did *que bottom of sig* it doesn't count as anything but it lets ppl know that you've been here longer than it seems and gives you mental happiness knowing you've posted a hec of alot of times!! :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ash Ketchum [/i]
[B]Ahhh,cool,but don't u guys have a spam forum?cuz when im bored i MAY spam a little..sory if its bother you,and I love the
Administrator with only 23 posts ha,ha,ha:) [/B][/QUOTE]

you dissing adam you *** well we just realoaded these boards so shut the **** up jeez sorry hes just pissing me off

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ash Ketchum [/i]
[B]Ahhh,cool,but don't u guys have a spam forum?cuz when im bored i MAY spam a little..sory if its bother you,and I love the
Administrator with only 23 posts ha,ha,ha:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Try "you say a word i say a word". That's practically spam right there[/SIZE]

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]Great just a small numper of 477 more more post until My super custom avratar and I will rule all I cant wait. [size=1] Man I wish i had my old post back then it will only be half.[/size][/color][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]Oh! So I have to work up to Freak again? Wait we don't call it that anymore, do we? Oh well! [COLOR=purple]*sippppppppppppp*[/COLOR] Good stuff!;) [/B][/QUOTE]

you really like tea don't ya???