Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Anyone have any comments about my avatar... [/B][/QUOTE]

I love it it kinda looks like old school SNES bosses, :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]

I love it it kinda looks like old school SNES bosses, :D [/B][/QUOTE]

It's actually a customised version of Sigma from Mega Man X. So you're right in thinking it as a SNES boss...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

It's actually a customised version of Sigma from Mega Man X. So you're right in thinking it as a SNES boss... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]MEGAMAN OWNZ j00!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Just had to get that off my chest... Hey, 500 posts... Time for my avatar... I think I'll take this... once it's modified..

o.O
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]That avatar of yours sure is pint-sized......LoL:laugh: Kinda funny looking!:D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

(-.-) I'm very self concious about the size of my avatar...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...