Custom Avatars Added

Adam

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actully, I made a little error: I was thinking about custom ranks, not custom avatars. Mods can change custom ranks if Adam turned it on, and custom avatars you can probably ask any admin, if they'll let you (since you're mods anyway). Otherwise, you still need to get to 500 posts. Sorry for the error.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]just don't spam be informative or kuja will delete 1 post everytime you hit 499 jk... [/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]umm he can only delete posts in his forum... and if he takes it for no reason people will report him...,. but not me because hes a funny mod... ands cool... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i do think i am the strictest mod... but then again... i have been doing stuff like this for years... thou i normally did it for online gameing leagues... but i get sick of spam... and decided to delete a lot more of it than other mods... so if you post counts go down a few posts and you did spam in the forums im mod of... you can thank me for deleaying ur custom avatar!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i do think i am the strictest mod... but then again... i have been doing stuff like this for years... thou i normally did it for online gameing leagues... but i get sick of spam... and decided to delete a lot more of it than other mods.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

So that's why your're such a tough mod. I guess the online gaming leagues would do that to you...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yeah, I'll probably know when I get there, which should be about 20 minutes hopefully... [/B][/QUOTE]

I for one can't really be bothered reaching 500 posts anytime soon. To much effort. :sleep: :sleep: