Adam

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B]aww that sux as$...i dont wanna go throught newbie cool newbie insane poster freak and all that shiz... [/B][/QUOTE]

its not that bad... if anybody calls you a newbie... you are not...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I suppose this means I will not be getting my old count back. Oh well. I can work back up to 2500. Look, I'm already almost to 200!

Two hundred.....?

Dear God, this is discouraging..... [/B][/QUOTE]

don't worry you'll be up in no time. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

don't worry you'll be up in no time. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

*sighs heavily* Thanks...

Oh, well...I'll make it back up to Freak....and then to my old count...sooner or later...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

*sighs heavily* Thanks...

Oh, well...I'll make it back up to Freak....and then to my old count...sooner or later... [/B][/QUOTE]

you not the only one... i had 1500 well that wasn't that much...

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]You can now add your own custom avatars once you've hit 500 posts. This is kind of a reward for your staying with us for so long:).

You don't have to email them to us or anything, just go to your profile and then edit options, and then change your avatar. It'll give you place to upload it.

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com [/B][/QUOTE]
sweet, I'm like so close to that many posts:D

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]Yay! 500 posts is [i]way[/i] easier to reach than 1000 posts! :) [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, no kidding, I will get my new avatar later tonight;)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yeah, you probably will. I'll get mine in about 2 or 3 probably... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, maybe 2 days, at your speed

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i can always delete a good 150 post from you mac... lol so quit bragging... and id only have to do the spam in the 3 forums that i cover... so watch the bragging... top poster ALWAYS spams[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yep i delete my own posts all the time... or id have like 160... cause i delete the whole thread if i think it is all spam... so yes we can affect peoples post count if we so wish... thou they would have to piss me off and then spam in my forum... i wont just delete there posts for fun[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

you dissing adam you *** well we just realoaded these boards so shut the **** up jeez sorry hes just pissing me off [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, i think someone's too attached to the otaku boards... well, i guess i'll be up there in no time.. 'specially if DS's game comes back! :D

It will take me awhile to get to 500. Oh well, that's how it is. Anyway, I know admins and mods don't need to hit 500 to get custom avatars, since they can upload theirs anytime. Unless Adam didn't turn that feature on wherein admins and mods don't have to reach the number of posts set for members. It's easily turned on in the main CP...